Catholic Bishop Athanasius Schneider Issues Religious Exemption Letter for Abortion-Tainted Vaccines

yerrag

Bravo.

Now I can understand why there are bishops like Lefebvre who face excommunication by popes.

Wonder what horseface Bergoglio will do.

OP
sibyloftherhine
Bravo.

Now I can understand why there are bishops like Lefebvre who face excommunication by popes.

Wonder what horseface Bergoglio will do.
Something I always like to remember is that St. Joan of Arc died excommunicated by the Church and burned at the stake by the State.

Nice to see real Catholics on here!
Discovering Ray Peat requires that you question a lot of the mainstream, and so does traditional Catholicism. It's a no brainer really, though I'm really glad to see real Catholics here too.

yerrag

My family members and relative call themselves religious catholics but most got the jab without a second guess
Ignorance is religion-neutral.

Indoctrinaton, as we're finding out, is more widespread among the educated.

If dunce caps replaced togas, no one would be taking college loans to get a degree.

Graduates prefer to read studies of evidence than use their powers of observation and thinking.

GorillaHead

Ignorance is religion-neutral.

Indoctrinaton, as we're finding out, is more widespread among the educated.

If dunce caps replaced togas, no one would be taking college loans to get a degree.

Graduates prefer to read studies of evidence than use their powers of observation and thinking.
Observation is evidence. Theres tons of evidence that make the vaccine suspicious. Thing is. Half the world is too dumb or too ignorant to understand what ATP is. So they just go with the norm.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals