cataracts

OP
ken

ken

As I posted, I found this very interesting. Since I'm at that age where all my friends wear glasses and i spend a fair amount of time looking for my wife's. So I sent it along to Ray. Since he knows everything i ask him if he knew which sterol they wanted to market. Naturally his answer is a surprise. The Peat world is about to get a new food group. Besides the usual research studies there was a brand new Ray Peat article. It appears very recent, some of the citations are from 2015. The answer is Mushrooms. Maybe my poor old dog will get a reprieve from her failing sight.

Sheila

Hello Ken
To which RP article do you refer please?
Is it here on the forum or the latest September? release?
I have nothing later than July 2015 regretably, the last sent Down Under.
Thanks
Sheila

OP
ken

ken

I can't find it in his articles and it hasn't been send out as a newsletter. I wrote to him asking questions about if it had been published and he has not replied. The next newsletter seems overdue. I am reluctant to post it without permission. The punch line would be that the sterols mentioned in the article are mushroom derived and can be prepared by boiling common mushrooms for at least an hour before consumption. Gives remarkable protection from diseases of clumping proteins. Cataracts, dementia, alzheimers, also protects from cancer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals