Catalase

M

marikay

Does anyone here have a good understanding of how catalase is made in the body? Is there an amino or a mineral that aids in this process? Does liver health matter a lot in the process? Thanks:)

Pistachio

Does anyone here have a good understanding of how catalase is made in the body? Is there an amino or a mineral that aids in this process? Does liver health matter a lot in the process? Thanks:)
Not sure, but I recently purchased superoxide dimutase, which has some catalase in it.

aliml

Catalase’s main ‘job’ is to remove hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) by converting it into water and oxygen.
Factors That Increase Catalase:
Resveratrol
Zinc
Curcumin
Melatonin
Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Pistachio

Catalase’s main ‘job’ is to remove hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) by converting it into water and oxygen.
Resveratrol
Zinc
Curcumin
Melatonin
Alpha-Lipoic Acid
It is said that a lack of Catalase or its utilization in the body is the cause of greying hair in humans.

Dr. B

Resveratrol
Zinc
Curcumin
Melatonin
Alpha-Lipoic Acid
any other ways to increase Catalase? I heard liver contains it, think it contains the enzyme itself not just the zinc and copper etc...

It is said that a lack of Catalase or its utilization in the body is the cause of greying hair in humans.

also heard that

@Amazoniac @yerrag any thoughts on how to increase catalase, or which factors decrease catalase I imagine anything raising hydrogen peroxide too much would have a depleting effect on catalase ?

Pistachio

any other ways to increase Catalase? I heard liver contains it, think it contains the enzyme itself not just the zinc and copper etc...

also heard that

@Amazoniac @yerrag any thoughts on how to increase catalase, or which factors decrease catalase I imagine anything raising hydrogen peroxide too much would have a depleting effect on catalase ?
Try cordyceps or any number of associated fungi.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals