David PS

Ben.

And how exactly are they going to control and enforce this? ... jeez

P

Peatness

iu

Last edited by a moderator:

Drareg

Bad PR timing for this from the UK, making it mandatory will make it common knowledge, a lot of cat owners in the UK, when they require this for humans an instant mental analogy will be made to tracking and micro chipping cats.
A counter narrative to human tracking would be to start pumping articles about chipping and tracking males but not women, this would create an aversion to the coming global geofencing.
"Do we need to start microchipping males like we do cats to protect woman"

yerrag

Didn't vaxing "for our protection" begin with vaxing our cats and dogs with yearly boosters to boot?

The infinitesimal probability of being infected with rabies notwithstanding? And the need for yearly boosters even more absurd?

And if you wonder why you've only "seen" rabies in novels in popular dog stories, you'd be told rabies vaccination is such a raging success.

Even in poorer countries that can't enforce this law with feral dogs and cats roaming the streets.

And so we allow ourselves to be next in line.

yerrag

If they can't convince the stupids in us it's for their protection, as even they are not that zero stupid, then it will be made into law "for our protection."

L

Lord Cola

And if you wonder why you've only "seen" rabies in novels in popular dog stories, you'd be told rabies vaccination is such a raging success.
They often use such circular reasoning, absolutely disregarding all other plausible possibilities. And in rare instances where such shenanigans are exposed, they blame their "mistakes" on incompetence. One reason why many law students major in philosophy is that sophistry is the foundation of their competence in the field.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
It might backfire for irresponsible pet owners who drop their no-longer-wanted pets off on some road somewhere. Then the pet is found and taken to the vet - and voila - owner is identified and fined...

yerrag

They often use such circular reasoning, absolutely disregarding all other plausible possibilities. And in rare instances where such shenanigans are exposed, they blame their "mistakes" on incompetence. One reason why many law students major in philosophy is that sophistry is the foundation of their competence in the field.
Yes, they needed all that sophistry to couch their deception in the appearance of solomonic wisdom. And they steep us in higher education only that we resonate with their radiance.

Simpler people are immune to the reality of the emf radiation they reek of.

Regina

Didn't vaxing "for our protection" begin with vaxing our cats and dogs with yearly boosters to boot?

The infinitesimal probability of being infected with rabies notwithstanding? And the need for yearly boosters even more absurd?

Even in poorer countries that can't enforce this law with feral dogs and cats roaming the streets.

And so we allow ourselves to be next in line.
but even The Humane Society....

yerrag

but even The Humane Society....

Thanks.

Since there is mention of the Ford Foundation, I've been wondering if you know of how the foundation became a CIA front, and with that a Zionist front.
Asking because Henry Ford, the founder, wasn't a fan of Zionists and wrote a book against the Zionists, which in his time he referred to as Jews (which to me is unfortunate as it isn't fair to non-Zionist Jews). Was the foundation originally evil or was it made evil by gunpoint under CIA and Zionist threats?

P

Peatness

omg.

(Though I thought Fidel was put in place by the CIA.) :???:
I don't know, my conspiracy studies didn't cover that lol. Anyone that story amused me plus it's was a chance to post picture of a cute cat. I can't resist

Peatress

Here we go :yawn:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals