Cases Of Caffeine "overdose". What Should Be Done

sunraiser

Perhaps we are - I often just feel better when I've sweated via exercise. Only only only when I have the energy though.

I'm not saying to force sweating or anything.

Also by all means TRY caffeine. You seem sensible enough to go very slowly. I just wanted to say listen to your body - if you start feeling bad then don't force it assuming it's the only way to fix your liver.

Motif

I will go really slow.
The last thing I want is a panic attack.

So you're not a Fan of Hot bathes or Sauna I guess ...

fradon

I want to start with caffeine soon, but I will start really slow, cause I'm very sensible.

Just in case that I'm having to much and start panicking - what should be done then?

if you don't need it then don't use it espeicially if you are over sensitive to stimulants. maybe start with black tea if you are overly senstive to it.

opson123

Her gut must be made of titanium. That would turn into the most gluey glue and literally my gut would be unable to move it forward and I'd end up in hospital.

Edit: I was curious how competitive eaters are able to eat ***t like this and massive amounts of other foods. For example, Matt Stonie has said he was incredibly bloated and felt really unwell all the time until his body adjusted, which took him about two years.

They must be sh***ing bricks, lava, water, mud and all the possible forms of poop until their body adjusts. Or even after adjusting I can't imagine anyone having normal poop after eating things like this.

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
DrJ Reminder: number of Covid cases does not matter Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 4
haidut Damaged mitochondria may cause 90%+ of Parkinson Disease (PD) cases Scientific Studies 4
jay123 Mild COVID-19 cases can lead to antibody protection for life Scientific Studies 1
Mito New York Yankees dealing with outbreak of 'breakthrough' COVID-19 cases Miscellaneous Health Discussions 7
Mito World’s Most Vaccinated Nation Activates Curbs as Cases Rise Miscellaneous Health Discussions 21
Mito CDC Director Fears Fourth Surge as COVID Cases Rise Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
M Bad Vs Mild Covid Cases Ask For Help or Advice 15
Hugh Johnson Type A Three Digit Number And "new Cases" On Google Society 4
boris The Number Of Cases Is MEANINGLESS. Bringing People Back To Reality Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 18
LucyL Covid Weirdness - Search Any 3 Digit Number + "new Cases" Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 12
Tristan Loscha Deiodinase & RT3:Seldom Mentioned Diagnostic Edge Cases That Matter Blood Work, Labs 6
H Cohort Of Cancer Patients No Reported Covid Cases - All Were Taking Methylene Blue Methylene Blue 3
R Anyone Notice Most Young People With Severe COVID Cases Are Endurance Athletes? Health 4
haidut Some ALS Cases May Be Cured By Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) Scientific Studies 2
haidut In Most Cases, Genes Have Less Than 5% Contribution To Disease Risk Scientific Studies 4
H Thiamine And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: A Report Of Three Cases Digestion, Gut Flora 8
haidut Vast Majority (90%) Of Depression Cases Are Caused By Stress Scientific Studies 2
haidut Nitrates In Tap Water May Cause 12,500+ Cancer Cases Annually Scientific Studies 6
T Lyme Disease Cases Among Children Are On The Rise In Western Pennsylvania Articles & Scientific Studies 0
jamies33 Are There Any Cases Where Cyproheptadine Lead To Weight LOSS In Obesity? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
haidut The Brain Damage In Cases Of TBI May Be Partially Driven By Gut Bacteria Scientific Studies 1
charlie Suspect Ebola Cases Ebola 9
haidut Magnesium and vitamin B6 effective in 40% of autism cases Scientific Studies 1
B Clinical Cases of Carrot Addiction Breaking News 0
Hgreen56 How much caffeine from coffee powder goes through a coffee filter? Coffee 7
U Is caffeine intolerance good or bad sign? Coffee 1
cupofcoffee Caffeine promotes the expression of telomerase reverse transcriptase to regulate cellular senescence and aging Coffee 16
Lokzo Teacrine Benefits: An Alternative To Caffeine/Coffee Supplements 0
C How to deal with the negative side effects of caffeine ? Ask For Help or Advice 0
B Confused about Caffeine Ask For Help or Advice 9
ddjd insomnia from caffeine disappears on fruitarian diet Ask For Help or Advice 83
Mauritio Cistanche more effective at decreasing lipid peroxidation and free radicals than Vitamin E and Caffeine Science 49
TopGun1911 How do you deal with caffeine withdrawals? Ask For Help or Advice 3
B Caffeine irratible? Ask For Help or Advice 7
B Caffeine irratible, trouble sleeping? Caffeine 14
IROM Alpecin shampoo: Caffeine, Taurine and Niacinamide (are corporations on to Peating?) Hair & Nails 9
G Starting Caffeine - Lots of Health Problems - Asthma, Erectile Dysfunction, Hypertonic Pelvic Floor, Hair Loss, Anxiety/Depression Caffeine 54
Nuri55 Can I Dissolve Caffeine Powder In Boiled Water And Then Apply On My Scalp? Hair & Nails 22
M Post Caffeine Symptoms Symptoms, Causes 13
U Anyone Had Health Improvements From Reducing Caffeine Intake? Coffee 42
M How To Treat Leaky Blood-brain-barrier If One Is Sensitive To Caffeine Pill? Ask For Help or Advice 3
H Caffeine Giving Me Anxiety Ask For Help or Advice 1
ScurveDream DHEA Or Pregnenolone To Combat Possible Caffeine-induced Stress? Ask For Help or Advice 9
S Other Things Like Caffeine To Try? Caffeine 3
J Mixing Caffeine, Aspirin, & Antihistamine Experiments 6
ecstatichamster Caffeine Lowers Cerebral Blood Flow Scientific Studies 7
E New Evidence That Higher Caffeine And Urate Levels Are Protective Against Parkinson's Disease Scientific Studies 2
Mito New Evidence That Higher Caffeine And Urate Levels Are Protective Against Parkinson’s Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Tristan Loscha Caffeine Decreases Vitamin D Receptor Protein Expression In Vitro D 0
Kingpinguin How Do People Handle Caffeine? Coffee 34