Cascara Sagrada Powder - Ray Peat Recommended Cascara From Farmalabor In Italy

Click Here To Order Cascara Sagrada!

We are super excited to announce the availability of Cascara Sagrada Bark Powder Extract sourced from Farmalabor in Italy. This is the Cascara Sagrada recommendend by Ray Peat. Our family wholeheartedly agrees with this recommendation as we have tested many Cascara Sagrada powders over the years, and none compare to the quality of Farmalabor Cascara Sagrada. Making Cascara Sagrada to the right parameters is a fine art, and no doubt, Ray Peat was right again when he suggests Farmalabor Cascara Sagrada powder. We hope that you are excited about this new product as we are!

Ray Peat mentioned in an audio interview that Cascara Sagrada has so many wonderful attributes, that it is almost too good to be true. A lot of us know that in fact it is indeed true and a well made Cascara Sagrada is an invaluable tool in your metabolic toolbox.

As many of you are aware Emodin is the main substance responsible for the awesome properties of Cascara Sagrada. Ray Peat has written about this and we will include some quotes at the link below for your further consideration.

@haidut has advanced our understanding on Emodin with the gathering of research that is quite extensive. Below are links to studies and articles for your further consideration. A big sincere thank you for all the work @haidut put into pulling all this research together.

Amazing Medicinal Properties Of Emodin

From our family to yours, we know you will love this product and it will help you by "Delivering Energy to your Life!".

Click Here For Ray Peat Quotes On Cascara Sagrada

Click Here To Order Cascara Sagrada!

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:dancingsmileyman

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

haidut

Forum Supporter
We are super excited to announce the availability of Cascara Sagrada Bark Powder Extract sourced from Farmalabor in Italy. This is the Cascara Sagrada recommendend by Ray Peat. Our family wholeheartedly agrees with this recommendation as we have tested many Cascara Sagrada powders over the years, and none compare to the quality of Farmalabor Cascara Sagrada. Making Cascara Sagrada to the right parameters is a fine art, and no doubt, Ray Peat was right again when he suggests Farmalabor Cascara Sagrada powder. We hope that you are excited about this new product as we are!

Ray Peat mentioned in an audio interview that Cascara Sagrada has so many wonderful attributes, that it is almost too good to be true. A lot of us know that in fact it is indeed true and a well made Cascara Sagrada is an invaluable tool in your metabolic toolbox.

As many of you are aware Emodin is the main substance responsible for the awesome properties of Cascara Sagrada. Ray Peat has written about this and we will include some quotes below for your further consideration.

From our family to yours, we know you will love this product and it will help you by "Delivering Energy to your Life!".

Order Cascara Sagrada Here!

Ray Peat On Cascara Sagrada-

"Cascara and aloe are not among the treatment options approved by the FDA, so cascara isn’t widely available (though anyone can grow aloe plants easily). However, there is considerable interest in the drug industry in the possibility of developing products based on emodin, or aloe-emodin, as anticancer or antiviral drugs. Even if it were proved to be safe and effective for use as a laxative, its potential use as an alternative to extremely profitable cancer and virus treatments would make it a serious threat to the drug industry."

"Although the standard medical journals have only recently begun writing about it as a cancer treatment, emodin and related chemicals have been of interest as a non-toxic way to treat cancer, allergies, and viral and bacterial diseases for a long time."

"Emodin and the anthraquinones (and naphthoquinones, such as lapachone) weren’t the reagents that Koch considered the most powerful, but emodin can produce to some degree all of the effects that he believed could be achieved by correcting the cellular respiratory apparatus: Antiinflammatory, antifibrotic (Wang, et al., 2007) antiviral, antidepressant, heart protective, antioxidant, memory enhancing, anticancer, anxiolytic and possibly antipsychotic."

"Emodin inhibits the formation of nitric oxide, increases mitochondrial respiration, inhibits angiogenesis and invasiveness, inhibits fatty acid synthase (Zhang, et al., 2002), inhibits HER-2 neu and tyrosine phosphorylases (Zhang, et al., 1995, 1999), and promotes cellular differentiation in cancer cells (Zhang, et al., 1995). The anthraquinones, like other antiinflammatory substances, reduce leakage from blood vessels, but they also reduce the absorption of water from the intestine. Reduced water absorption can be seen in a slight shrinkage of cells in certain circumsstances, and is probably related to their promotion of cellular differentiation.

All of these are basic antistress mechanisms, suggesting that emodin and the antiinflammatory anthraquinones are providing something central to the life process itself."

"Emodin has an opposing effect, increasing the metabolic rate. It increases mitochondrial oxygen consumption and ATP synthesis, while decreasing oxidative damage (Du and Ko, 2005, 2006; Huang, et al., 1995)."

"The fact that many kinds of cancer cells can be killed by emodin makes it slightly interesting as a cancer drug, but its simple generic nature has caused the drug industry to look for a more Ehrlichian magic bullet; for example, they are still looking for ways to keep doxorubicin from destroying the heart.

Emodin isn’t a magic bullet (in fact it isn’t a bullet/toxin of any sort), but when combined with all the other adaptogens, it does have a place in cancer therapy, as well as in treating many other ailments.

None of the basic metaphors of mainstream medicine--receptors, lock-and-key, membrane pores and pumps--can account for the laxative, anticancer, cell-protective effects of emodin. The new interest in it provides an opportunity to continue to investigate the effects of adjusting the electrical state of the cell substance, building on the foundations created by William F. Koch, Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, and Gilbert Ling."

Cascara, energy, cancer and the FDA's laxative abuse.

@haidut has advanced our understanding on Emodin with the gathering of research that is quite extensive. Below are links to studies and articles for your further consideration. A big sincere thank you for all the work @haidut put into pulling all this research together.

Amazing Medicinal Properties Of Emodin

Yay, great news! I was hoping that somebody will bring this to market in the USA.
Congrats and thanks for the nice words!

OP
LifeGivingStore
How many servings are there in one container?
Lee Simeon, that would depend on the individual. As an example one family member of mine uses on average between 100mg and 200mg a dose taken once a day. So if at maximum 200mg's a dose for this family member then that would be 250 doses. At the minimum dose for that family member it would be 500 doses per package. There are a total of 50 grams of Cascara Sagrada per package which comes out to 50,000 milligrams. Even if a person was taking 500 milligram doses then that would be 100 doses, however, I do not recommend taking 500 milligram doses as that is a LOT!

Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon, that would depend on the individual. As an example one family member of mine uses on average between 100mg and 200mg a dose taken once a day. So if at maximum 200mg's a dose for this family member then that would be 250 doses. At the minimum dose for that family member it would be 500 doses per package. There are a total of 50 grams of Cascara Sagrada per package which comes out to 50,000 milligrams. Even if a person was taking 500 milligram doses then that would be 100 doses, however, I do not recommend taking 500 milligram doses as that is a LOT!
I became rather curious now, what is the difference between this product and Haiduts Lapodin? Have had swell experiences with Lapodin, but I am not sure I can afford them both.

Lee Simeon

And also, do you think there is any risks taking it daily. I think Lapodin is suitable for daily use, but I am not sure regarding pure powder.

haidut

Forum Supporter
And also, do you think there is any risks taking it daily. I think Lapodin is suitable for daily use, but I am not sure regarding pure powder.

They seem to target different areas. As one study showed, glycosides of anthaquinones as found in the bark, target mainly the GI tract while purified emodin seems to be more of a brain targeting chemical and does not have much laxative effect. The laxative effects requires relies on glycosides in order to make it past digestion and into the colon.

OP
LifeGivingStore
I became rather curious now, what is the difference between this product and Haiduts Lapodin? Have had swell experiences with Lapodin, but I am not sure I can afford them both.
Lapodin has Beta-lapachone and pure Emodin. The Cascara Bark powder extract has the properties of the bark which include Emodin. Haidut answered this a bit further above but I will add Cascara Sagrada does have systemic effects that Ray Peat has written about that were included in the original post.

Lee, I will answer your other post after I get back from the Post Office. I make a morning and afternoon trip to the Post Office to make sure all orders get out in a timely fashion.

Lee Simeon

They seem to target different areas. As one study showed, glycosides of anthaquinones as found in the bark, target mainly the GI tract while purified emodin seems to be more of a brain targeting chemical and does not have much laxative effect. The laxative effects requires relies on glycosides in order to make it past digestion and into the colon.
Hey Mr. Haidut, will both help with sleep, weight loss and viruses. This is my biggest reasons for supplementing with Lapodin.

Lee Simeon

Lapodin has Beta-lapachone and pure Emodin. The Cascara Bark powder extract has the properties of the bark which include Emodin. Haidut answered this a bit further above but I will add Cascara Sagrada does have systemic effects that Ray Peat has written about that were included in the original post.

Lee, I will answer your other post after I get back from the Post Office. I make a morning and afternoon trip to the Post Office to make sure all orders get out in a timely fashion.
Cool, thanks dude

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey Mr. Haidut, will both help with sleep, weight loss and viruses. This is my biggest reasons for supplementing with Lapodin.

Yes, both should have those effects. But like the store owner said, Lapodin has beta-lapachone as well so they are not really comparable.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie So this is the stuff you mentioned I should hold out for. Thanks for the heads up! I've never ordered something so fast.
That is the one. I have tried many Cascara Sagrada powders and in my opinion this is by far the best one. :rightagain

Jman

Oh this is really cool. So many times have I attempted to translate Italian and figure out how to order some of this stuff. I was nearly about to order some more of the current cascara I use, I am glad I had a peek at the RPF today. Thank you for doing this!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals