Cascara Sagrada Powder - Ray Peat Recommended Cascara From Farmalabor In Italy

OP
LifeGivingStore

Dan W

This should be really handy for people. I found what I think is the corresponding data sheet (please correct me if I'm wrong). It's nice to see everything they test for and that the solvent is just alcohol. And kinda ironic it's grown in the US.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What dose of this cascara have you found to be most effective Charlie?
The dose changes depending on current metabolic rate, foods eaten, amount of stress, and all environmental factors, etc. Like if I eat some gluten, that is going to raise my requirements quite a bit. So it would be different for everyone.

Like Ray Peat has said, Cascara Sagrada normalizes things. So that normalizing of things is a moving target due to all the factors mentioned above. As with everything though, I like to start low so that I see how I react and then adjust up accordingly.

aarfai

The dose changes depending on current metabolic rate, foods eaten, amount of stress, and all environmental factors, etc. Like if I eat some gluten, that is going to raise my requirements quite a bit. So it would be different for everyone.

Like Ray Peat has said, Cascara Sagrada normalizes things. So that normalizing of things is a moving target due to all the factors mentioned above. As with everything though, I like to start low so that I see how I react and then adjust up accordingly.
Thank you! Wanted to get your expertise on the topic. Excited to try this cascara!

Jill

Just tried ordering. It gives me a check mark and then nothing. Are they out of stock already? Help please! :)

Wagner83

If you ship to foreign countries, what are the shipping fees?

Last edited:
OP
LifeGivingStore
This should be really handy for people. I found what I think is the corresponding data sheet (please correct me if I'm wrong). It's nice to see everything they test for and that the solvent is just alcohol. And kinda ironic it's grown in the US.
Dan Wich, that is the correct info. Thank you!

Just tried ordering. It gives me a check mark and then nothing. Are they out of stock already? Help please! :)
There should be a shopping bag on the bottom right of the screen after clicking on "Buy Now".

If you ship to foreign countries,what are the prices of the shipping fees?
Yes we do. It is $13.75 for International shipping.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How can we be sure this is truly the cascara from farmalabor? Is there any certification? The website looks a bit fishy to be honest. How did you import it? Who's behind the website? Why do people buy before asking those questions?

Wagner83

How can we be sure this is truly the cascara from farmalabor? Is there any certification? The website looks a bit fishy to be honest. How did you import it? Who's behind the website? Why do people buy before asking those questions?
People can order it from here I think, not sure why the store seller should have difficulty importing it: http://www.farmalabor.it/prodotti/materie-prime/117029-cascara-es-tit-cascarosidi-10.html
Maybe you can ask them if they deal with lifegivingstore to answer your other questions.

Btw I saw this , you can see what she means on the technical sheet page (CoA) on the farmalabor site.
Farmalabor Cascara Contains Maltodextrin

OP
LifeGivingStore
John Frusciante, thank you for the interest in the Cascara Sagrada directly from Farmalabor in Italy.

You might have missed it but people did ask about me. You can see charlie's response in the third post of the thread below....

Cholesterol Powder - Steroid Hormone Precursor Available For Lab/Research Use

I am sorry you feel the website is fishy. If you have any suggestions to improve it I would sincerely appreciate it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
With 100% certainty I can say that the Cascara Sagrada is indeed from Farmalabor in Italy and that Debra and her new business are as legit as they come and I vouch for her 100%. :hattip

OP
LifeGivingStore
We now accept digital currencies for payment at LifeGivingStore.com. You can find that option at the checkout under "Choose payment method", then select "CoinPayments". All major digital currencies are accepted, even some not so major ones. :) If there is a coin you would like to use and do not see it available let us know and we will see if we can add it.

Life Giving Store delivering energy to your life via digital currencies.

L

lollipop

Just ordered some! Stoked to try as this could be a great recommendation for friends and family.

What are others experiences with this product?

Jill

Dan Wich, that is the correct info. Thank you!

There should be a shopping bag on the bottom right of the screen after clicking on "Buy Now".

Yes we do. It is $13.75 for International shipping.

Thanks, Dan! I see it clear on a laptop now, was trying on my phone. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals