Cascara Sagrada Down Regulates Androgen Receptors

Hans

Forum Supporter
That study is in vitro, in cancer cells, specifically of the prostate. Can't really make any meaningful deductions from that.

OP
peatpilled

peatpilled

That study is in vitro, in cancer cells, specifically of the prostate. Can't really make any meaningful deductions from that.
Thanks Hans. Any other ideas for how cascara could reduce libido?

Also I noticed you're linking to a different course on your videos now (Super Saiyan your testosterone ebook)

Is the alpha energy course still available?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks Hans. Any other ideas for how cascara could reduce libido?

Also I noticed you're linking to a different course on your videos now (Super Saiyan your testosterone ebook)

Is the alpha energy course still available?
Not sure what the exact mechanism would be, since there are always so many moving parts. It might increase serotonin by inhibiting MAO, but I can't find any real evidence on all of its actions on serotonin, etc. Many of these compounds are vastly understudied. If you want to speed up transit time, I'd rather use magnesium, kiwi and prunes, which should not have a negative effect.
Thanks for all your content btw man. By far the best channel in this space- learnt heaps 🙏
Thanks man, it means a lot!

Hans

Forum Supporter
Not sure what the exact mechanism would be, since there are always so many moving parts. It might increase serotonin by inhibiting MAO, but I can't find any real evidence on all of its actions on serotonin, etc. Many of these compounds are vastly understudied. If you want to speed up transit time, I'd rather use magnesium, kiwi and prunes, which should not have a negative effect.

Thanks man, it means a lot!
Forgot to mention, yes the course is still available here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals