Carrots salad with Coffee

Mr.Cacciatore

Hi guys, in an old interview Ray suggested to drink coffe together with carrots to slow down the absorption. Now, coffee also has an antibiotic effects, so do you think that drinking coffe with carrots can help to helpspreading coffee along the intestines (like fibers do with coconut oil) and so helping to make the antibiotic effects more usefull?
I also have an iron deficiency, so i do not want to deibk coffee with my main meals, otherwisie i suffer from very bad fatigue and low endurance to the point i am breathless during sex to the point i can't enjoying the intercourse anymore.

Last edited:
Hi guys, in an old interview Ray suggested to drink coffe together with carrots to slow down the absorption. Now, coffee also has an antibiotic effects, so do you think that drinking coffe with carrots can help to helpspreading coffee along the intestines (like fibers do with coconut oil) and so helping to make the antibiotic effects more usefull?
I also have an iron deficiency, so i do not want to deibk coffee with my main meals, otherwisie i suffer from very bad fatigue and low endurance to the point i am breathless during sex to the point i can't enjoying the intercourse anymore.
This is very interesting Mr. Cacciatore! I had never heard of putting coffee and the carrot salad together. I am curious to know if it really does make a difference, and how one would possible get the two town together. It sounds like an awful combination!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals