Carrots Orange Skin?

Alexander

How long do i have too eat Carrots to turn the skin Orange?

I know it might sound strange, But how long would i need to eat Carrots to turn skin orange.

Also how much carrots would i have to eat?

Kartoffel

Approximately 26. Why? You wanna become the next president of the United States?

OP
A

Alexander

Its odd, Because when i was growing up i was very pale very white teen. Once i start increase Saturated fat from Whole eggs, Beef, Butter, Whole milk.

My skin start to become darker. I dont know if its the Fat or Vitamin A in those foods.

And yes Trump, I like him! Lol hes great!

Kartoffel

Anyways, carotene retention depends on thyroid function. Eating a lot of carrots, I developed orange spots on the palms of my hand, right under my fingers, and on the soles of my feet. That persisted for months after stopping the carrots, eventhough I barely got any carotene. They disappeared quickly after my thyroid function and circulation improved.

OP
A

Alexander

If im on low carb diet, Will my skin turn Orange ? Or because of low thyroid function it will still stay kinda pale even if i eat alot of carrots?

Regina

Anyways, carotene retention depends on thyroid function. Eating a lot of carrots, I developed orange spots on the palms of my hand, right under my fingers, and on the soles of my feet. That persisted for months after stopping the carrots, eventhough I barely got any carotene. They disappeared quickly after my thyroid function and circulation improved.
Yeah, my orange feet lasted maybe 2 weeks? But at the time, I was super skinny and hard-core over-training, intermittent fasting and "safe "carbs + zero fruit. (Yay, retarded diet lifestyle darwin award).
I plunged right into Peat--sucking down OJ and carrots. :bucktooth: At any rate, it passed when I focused on liver health and tip-toeing into thyroid after I got my adrenaline under wraps.

A. squamosa

I had that - there's no set amount of carrots it takes for this to happen, it just means your liver is unable to process the beta-carotene effectively. Switch to mushrooms or bamboo until your liver is doing better.

ljihkugft7

I had that - there's no set amount of carrots it takes for this to happen, it just means your liver is unable to process the beta-carotene effectively. Switch to mushrooms or bamboo until your liver is doing better.
Do you know why my liver can’t process carotene?
I turn bright orange every time I eat carrots. Even one a day, I look like I’ve gotten a spray tan. It looks good the first day but then my skin starts drying out and it gets bad.

I eat really good too, so I’m not sure why my liver can’t handle it.
Do you know the exact process that my liver is struggling with?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals