Carrots give hemorrhoids, No carrots give me watery BM, and rice is fine?

cout12

First of all here's a cronometer of what I usually eat: http://i.imgur.com/Q18rfOV.png http://i.imgur.com/yyBe9sS.png (quantities a probably a bit on the low side because I always eat until I am full all day so calories should be probably 3k but I approximated the quantities)

Im 6 feet 190 pounds male 26 years old. I also take ~50 drops of nutrisorb vitamin A per day because my roommates don't allow me to eat liver and it's the smallest amount of vitamin A that keeps me not having acne (if you have any suggestion for that let me know but that's it's not the main problem I'm having posting about right now). I also take 2 pills of vitamin E because I heard it's good with vitamin A.

So my problem is if I don't eat a carrot I get extremely watery BM (but not diarrhea, I still only go once a day), if I eat a carrot I get hemorrhoids like symptoms but normal BM, and if I cut down on the milk and sugar and replace it with rice or potatoes and cheese I get normalish BM and no hemorrhoids but I don't have as much energy (been eating like that for about 2 years but switched to more sugar and milk recently).

Another issue with my digestion is dairy gives me really bad breath so I kind of avoid it for several hours if I need to meet people that day. I'm not really sure if a carrot helps because I've been avoiding carrots because of the hemorrhoids thing.

Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

Amazoniac

In my opinion, too much liquid calories. I know that milk adds bulk but still..
I wouldn't remove anything, just add some fibrous vegetables.
Regarding the liver, you can try to eat out in some reliable place.
I would also try to spread the dairy throughout the day and alternate it: raw milk, ghee/butter, heavy cream, fermented, etc..

OP
C

cout12

Amazoniac said:
In my opinion, too much liquid calories. I know that milk adds bulk but still..
I wouldn't remove anything, just add some fibrous vegetables.
Regarding the liver, you can try to eat out in some reliable place.
I would also try to spread the dairy throughout the day and alternate it: raw milk, ghee/butter, heavy cream, fermented, etc..
thats possible. what kind of vegetables?

Amazoniac

Forgot to mention, also experiment with starchy vegetables.
Maybe the issue with having less energy when replacing sugar and milk with starch and cheese have to do with fewer calories or bacterial endotoxins.
White rice, in my opinion, is perfectly fine. Won't pose a problem with endotoxins since is digested easy and fast. Potatoes and cheese might cause a problem but nothing major.
Have you tried to mix them all throughout the day?
Potatoes with butter or cream, rice with ghee, cheese with fruit jelly, porridges, etc?

OP
C

cout12

Amazoniac said:
Forgot to mention, also experiment with starchy vegetables.
Maybe the issue with having less energy when replacing sugar and milk with starch and cheese have to do with fewer calories or bacterial endotoxins.
White rice, in my opinion, is perfectly fine. Won't pose a problem with endotoxins since is digested easy and fast. Potatoes and cheese might cause a problem but nothing major.
Have you tried to mix them all throughout the day?
Potatoes with butter or cream, rice with ghee, cheese with fruit jelly, porridges, etc?
Yeah that's what I used to do, I used to eat some rice or patatoes once or twice a day with cheese and my digestion was a lot better (not perfect still). I had a lot less energy though and my body fat has been stable for years and I tried switching it up to get more energy and lose some body fat.

But maybe you're right and if I find the right balance between the sugar and fiber I can get the best of both world.

nullredvector

I've run into the exactly the same problem recently. I've concluded that sugar strongly stimulates the liver to release bile (recently someone posted about sugar giving them diarrhea, IME it's very similar to too much oxbile). I think this combined with the no fiber leads to too much bile acids in the large intestine leading to diarrhea. Now for the hemorrhoid issue. We know that fiber binds bile and the estrogen it is carrying. I also think hemorrhoids are a symptom of estrogen. Maybe by the carrot bringing estrogen out and/or adding irritation to the intestinal linning.

I wonder if a bile acid sequestertant might be helpful. Idk anything about them though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals