Carotene interference

"If your cholesterol is above 200, and the thyroid supplements didn't warm you up, it's possible that something is interfering with your steroid synthesis, which might be a deficiency of something like vitamin A, or interference from something like iron or carotene. Have you tried a supplement of pregnenolone or DHEA? Were any other hormones, such as prolactin, measured? If you are taking the aspirin regularly, you should make sure to get vitamin K, from kale, liver, or a supplement. Anemia, like cold feet, is a common sign of low thyroid function." -RP

If iron and carotene interfere with steroid production, we can lower iron via blood donation. What can be done for carotene. Are there ways to measure stored carotene? Not eating it is obvious...

OP
E
On a side note, I have a terrible reaction to vitamin A. Both orally and topically at only one drop. I have bad acne so I would like to use it but cannot. It makes me feel like i have a heavy head and I generally feel awful for a day or two after taking it. I use nutrisorb A. Anyone have any ideas of why this happens? Other than niacinamide, it's the only vit/supp I react poorly to.

Mittir

RP recommends B12 to convert carotene to Vitamin A.
RP mentioned a case where a person had very little vitamin A
and a lot of carotene and B12 was used to fix that problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals