Cardiologist Report: Thickening of My Heart Wall

Patty

Hello guys.

I really need your advice and suggestions. Been having discomfort in my chest areas, so met a Cardiologist and the results isn't good.

<> Main issue: Thickening of my heart walls

<> His conclusions: 1) Ischemic heart disease, (2) Aortic valve disease

This report is scary but am very hopeful I can find help.

What best supplements / nutrition is BEST for me? Can I have this heart problem 100% reversed?
Thanks

PS: I attached the medical report for your view

Attachments

• 20201217_130534.jpg
    20201217_130534.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 66

Perry Staltic

Probably unlikely, but do you live near wind turbines or work in or live near an industrial environment that produces infrasound? Trying to eliminate vibro-acoustic disease from the equation.

Elie

Forum Supporter
CoQ10 was shown in one study to help. Can't remember the doe, but likely at least 200 mg

johnwester130

mangoes

Maybe looking into Linus Pauling could help? I’m not sure if it can apply to your particular problem but i know he spoke about heart disease and vitamin c

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Heart disease is linked to bacterial biofilms forming on heart valves and arterial walls. These bacteria come from infected gums or root canals but maybe also from the gut. Thomas M. Riddick wrote a book on the

Control of Colloid Stability through Zeta Potential​

With a closing chapter on its relationship to cardiovascular disease

Here a link to the chapter on cardiovascular disease:

Then Dr. T. C. McDaniel who suffered from premature ventricular contractions stumbled upon Riddick’s research and formulated his Zeta Aid, this stabilized his condition and he lived to be almost 102 years old! I am taking it religiously every day for my mild arrhythmia and it helps a lot. My mother and my elder brother both died of the consequences of blood transfusions that can destabilize the blood’s Zeta Potential. Riddick and Dr. McDaniel both warned about blood transfusions. It is sad that medical science has not kept up.

I have Riddick’s book and also obtained a PDF copy of his book from Zeta-Meter Inc., the company that Riddick started back in the 1960s.

Then I believe that small amounts of chlorine dioxide can help, it should kill these bacteria. There are tons of testimonials on various health subjects posted here, including heart disease and Covid-19:

johnwester130

Heart disease is linked to bacterial biofilms forming on heart valves and arterial walls. These bacteria come from infected gums or root canals but maybe also from the gut. Thomas M. Riddick wrote a book on the

Then Dr. T. C. McDaniel who suffered from premature ventricular contractions stumbled upon Riddick’s research and formulated his Zeta Aid, this stabilized his condition and he lived to be almost 102 years old! I am taking it religiously every day for my mild arrhythmia and it helps a lot. My mother and my elder brother both died of the consequences of blood transfusions that can destabilize the blood’s Zeta Potential. Riddick and Dr. McDaniel both warned about blood transfusions. It is sad that medical science has not kept up.

I have Riddick’s book and also obtained a PDF copy of his book from Zeta-Meter Inc., the company that Riddick started back in the 1960s.

Then I believe that small amounts of chlorine dioxide can help, it should kill these bacteria. There are tons of testimonials on various health subjects posted here, including heart disease and Covid-19:

do proteolyitic enzymes do the same thing?

they break down dead protein and biofilms too.

OP
P

Patty

Probably unlikely, but do you live near wind turbines or work in or live near an industrial environment that produces infrasound? Trying to eliminate vibro-acoustic disease from the equation.
Oh, you mean I may have to live with this? And I do not live near industrial environment

Perry Staltic

Oh, you mean I may have to live with this? And I do not live near industrial environment

Well that's why I asked. If you do live near wind turbines the only way to eliminate their damage to health is to move. By "near" I mean within a kilometer or two.

Last edited:
OP
P

Patty

@Patty

the best supplements would be

ADEK
B Complex
Mitolipin

As a drink:
Orange juice or vitamin c like acerola
Lysine
Magnesium Glycinate
add in chondroitin sulfate - a forgotten component of gelatin not used by many people. (I just discovered it last week)

A lifestyle of low emotional stress is also essential

This can reverse heart problems.
Thanks so much @johnwester130. Your response has given me more hope.

I kindly still need your input. As per the 3 supplements:

ADEK... B Complex... Mitolipin

I can get Mitolipin directly from idealabs. But not sure if they have ADEK and B Complex? If idealabs have these 2 supplements kindly point me to them.

I can get the 4 suggested 'drinks' from bulksupplements, but would really love you pointing me to any better place to get them. Or even from idealabs?

Also what do you think of this Vit c: Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester)?

mrchibbs

Thickening or excess collagen formation is driven by estrogen, some extra progesterone may help. Ray cited a study somewhere showing how progesterone could reverse estrogen-driven fibrotic changes to the heart, at least in animal models.

OP
P

Patty

Maybe looking into Linus Pauling could help? I’m not sure if it can apply to your particular problem but i know he spoke about heart disease and vitamin c
Thanks man. Could you share the link with me?

johnwester130

Thanks man. Could you share the link with me?

Linus Pauling reccomended vitamin c/lysine/proline. - This is very similar to gelatin.

Vitamin c powder may not be necessary - just high quality orange juice can help too. The choice is yours. Maybe heart disease patients would need vitamin c powder to start off with.

various websites sell ADEK and a b complex. for example, idealabs, healtnatura, forefronthealth etc.

this explain it, linus pauling had the right idea too

Last edited:
OP
P

Patty

Thanks so much. But am confused. Is MMS same as Zeta Aid? Could not find any product MMS site: mmstestimonials

OP
P

Patty

Thickening or excess collagen formation is driven by estrogen, some extra progesterone may help. Ray cited a study somewhere showing how progesterone could reverse estrogen-driven fibrotic changes to the heart, at least in animal models.
Thanks. Is Progest-E good enough? OR kindly recommend a brand? Best way to use it?

OP
P

Patty

Linus Pauling reccomended vitamin c/lysine/proline. - This is very similar to gelatin.

Vitamin c powder may not be necessary - just high quality orange juice can help too. The choice is yours. Maybe heart disease patients would need vitamin c powder to start off with.

various websites sell ADEK and a b complex. for example, idealabs, healtnatura, forefronthealth etc.

this explain it, linus pauling had the right idea too
Yeah just asked and idealabs responded they have those. Thanks so much :)

mrchibbs

Thanks. Is Progest-E good enough? OR kindly recommend a brand? Best way to use it?

Progest-E is great. I would keep it simple. 10-20mg per day orally, with your meals.

mostlylurking

Hello guys.

I really need your advice and suggestions. Been having discomfort in my chest areas, so met a Cardiologist and the results isn't good.

<> Main issue: Thickening of my heart walls

<> His conclusions: 1) Ischemic heart disease, (2) Aortic valve disease

This report is scary but am very hopeful I can find help.

What best supplements / nutrition is BEST for me? Can I have this heart problem 100% reversed?
Thanks

PS: I attached the medical report for your view
Ray Peat articles on the heart disease: Programmable Search Engine

This one: Thyroid: Therapies, Confusion, and Fraud
a quote: "Broda Barnes, more than 60 years ago, summed up the major effects of hypothyroidism on health very neatly when he pointed out that if hypothyroid people don't die young from infectious diseases, such as tuberculosis, they die a little later from cancer or heart disease."
and
"Barnes experimented on rabbits, and found that when their thyroid glands were removed, they developed atherosclerosis, just as hypothyroid people did. By the mid-1930s, it was generally known that hypothyroidism causes the cholesterol level in the blood to increase; hypercholesterolemia was a diagnostic sign of hypothyroidism. Administering a thyroid supplement, blood cholesterol came down to normal exactly as the basal metabolic rate came up to the normal rate. The biology of atherosclerotic heart disease was basically solved before the second world war."

There's lots of good information in Ray Peat's articles. Pick one. Click Control F, type in the key word to highlight in the article.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thanks so much. But am confused. Is MMS same as Zeta Aid? Could not find any product MMS site: mmstestimonials
Zeta Aid is made from potassium based electrolytes, such as potassium citrate, potassium bicarbonate for raising pH and probably also potassium pyrophosphate.

‘MMS’ or ‘Miracle Mineral Supplement’ (stupid naming) comes in two bottles: a solution of sodium chlorite (NaClO2) and a weak acid, 4% hydrochloric acid. You mix three drops from each bottle into an empty glass, wait 10 seconds for a chemical reaction to complete, which creates chlorine dioxide. Then you add water and consume this mix. Chlorine dioxide is an oxidizing substance similar to bleach. But it is not bleach, which is sodium or calcium hypochlorite. Two different chemicals.

So Zeta Aid is an electrolyte that keeps the blood particles from sticking together and may prevent or dissolve bacterial biofilms.

Chlorine dioxide or MMS is an oxidizing substance that is used in drinking water sterilization. On the MMS forum there are numerous reports from people that have benefited from its use.

Although chlorine dioxide is approved in tiny amounts for water sterilization, its use as a remedy is not approved by the FDA, actually the FDA has put forth warnings about the use of chlorine dioxide or ‘MMS’ to treat disease.

I have analyzed the material safety data sheet from the EPA on chlorine dioxide and convinced myself that in these small amounts like in the ‘Protocol 1000’, which calls for 3 activated drops every hour for eight hours or a total of 24 drops of activated MMS, it is at 0.81% of the LD50 for an 80 kg person. The LD50 is the amount per kg body weight at which 50% of lab animals (rats) died. I calculated the same for table salt, with the RDA of 1.5 g per day, which comes to 0.63% of its LD50. So this gave me an indication on whether I could consider this harmful or not.

Furthermore, the 24 activated drops lie below the level at which lab animals showed no more noticeable adverse health effects.

However, every person may react differently. The wife of a friend of mine took just three drops per day for a few days and ended up with digestive problems that lasted for 5 months. Not sure why, she may have had an underlying and undiagnosed health condition and the chlorine dioxide caused this adverse reaction. Some people report such ‘Herxheimer’ reactions but they usually subside in a few days.

Also Zeta Aid is not FDA approved as a medicine but is backed by solid science and is sold as a supplement.

I order the MMS drops from kvlab.com.

Sleep apnea can also lead to heart disease.

With best wishes, Stephan