Cardio For Basketball

Such_Umami

I think the limiting factor for me in the basketball court is my cardio. It prevents me from doing everything I want to do on the court simply because I'm trying to recover.

So I was wondering what the best way to train it would be that also doesn't tax the system as much, or at least let it recover between sessions. However, it's quite difficult to find these resources elsewhere. Cyclists and runners tend to deny the connection between cardio and oxidative stress or at least pretend it's not there. Is there any information out there which shows how long it takes to recover from a good endurance session. Or how would you go about training cardio?

Beastmode

I think the limiting factor for me in the basketball court is my cardio. It prevents me from doing everything I want to do on the court simply because I'm trying to recover.

So I was wondering what the best way to train it would be that also doesn't tax the system as much, or at least let it recover between sessions. However, it's quite difficult to find these resources elsewhere. Cyclists and runners tend to deny the connection between cardio and oxidative stress or at least pretend it's not there. Is there any information out there which shows how long it takes to recover from a good endurance session. Or how would you go about training cardio?

I know this is a diet dominant forum, but when it comes to physical performance, if you're body doesn't move efficiently (i.e- properly through joints, etc,) you can eat this way all you want, but you won't function at a high level with the appropriate attributes (i.e- stamina.)

Z health and the Gray Institute are two good sources to connect with a practitioner, etc if that's a route you're interested in looking into.

Diet wise, I the only things that seem to have a direct impact on my sport's performance with this approach is taking baking soda before and after a training. Surprisingly, it made quite a difference in my endurance. I was running so it was a great activity to see how the baking soda affected me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals