Hans

Forum Supporter
Exactly the same with me. Large libido increase for the first few gonadin doses, the. it disappeared. I wonder what this means, Haidut or a time have any ideas?
Because we don't know all the mechanisms, I'd speculate that's is because of the desensitization of certain receptors.

noqcks

Just sharing my experience, but I've had negative reactions to Cardenosine, and I'm not sure why.

Every time I take it, even with just one drop, I seem to be more reclusive and less social, and think more negative thoughts than usual. I thought it was perhaps a coincidence, but it has happened 3 different times now.

Not sure what it is :writer:

Mitchell777

@haidut Would this be beneficial for acne prone skin? I currently use SolBan on my face and was wondering whether using cardenosine on my face alongside SolBan would potentiate the effects of each product? Thanks!

jaakkima

Has anyone noticed improvement for hair loss / baldness? Sorry if I overlooked any discussion on this. What would the dose be for such a purpose?

Last edited:

Antonello

Thanks. NAD is also a cofactor for acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH), so it speeds up the entire cycle of alcohol metabolism. In my experience, keeping the serotonergic effects of alcohol at bay also accelerates its metabolism. There are reports of people using adamantane and Bromantane as anti-hangover or even anti-intoxication measures, which is probably due to the dopaminergic effects and also because the adamantanes seem to be increasing cytochrome P450 expression.
Can you please share here the link of the study about adamamtane and cytochrome P450 expression?

rebuke

Hey Georgi does what Ray said in his last podcast with you apply to cardenosine when he said something like; Other forms of ATP will breakdown and become free ATP and is very dangerous. When bound to magnesium it is probably not toxic. Perhaps you can release a ATP + magnesium compound?

@haidut Would this be beneficial for acne prone skin? I currently use SolBan on my face and was wondering whether using cardenosine on my face alongside SolBan would potentiate the effects of each product? Thanks!

High dose B5 (5-10 grams) has been the most effective in my experience. Though now that I don't really have acne problems, I notice I can fix zits that occur occasionally with B2. And even niacinamide seemed to help my skin recently. B vitamins seem to be extremely related to skin problems.

If you want something topical, I use the niacinamide and zinc serum from The Ordinary. And if you soak coffee grounds in a little water you can use that on your face for exfoliation (I do it before a shower because it's messy). The coffee has niacin and caffeine, which are both recognized as good for the skin.

Yody

Hey Georgi does what Ray said in his last podcast with you apply to cardenosine when he said something like; Other forms of ATP will breakdown and become free ATP and is very dangerous. When bound to magnesium it is probably not toxic. Perhaps you can release a ATP + magnesium compound?
BUMP -- Also wondering after that podcast, should this formulation protect from the potential dangers of free ATP?

truegrit

I'm wondering if it's normal for the color of Cardenosine to oscillate between lighter amber/yellow and sometimes darker (closer to Energin in color) from batch to batch. Also, my most recent bottle now has an expiration date on it, whereas previous batches did not. Is this fresher stock, out of curiosity? Exp. 04/21.

golder

I'm wondering if it's normal for the color of Cardenosine to oscillate between lighter amber/yellow and sometimes darker (closer to Energin in color) from batch to batch. Also, my most recent bottle now has an expiration date on it, whereas previous batches did not. Is this fresher stock, out of curiosity? Exp. 04/21.
Wondering this aswell. The initial batch was extremely dark, more viscous, more pronounced. Not sure if this has anything to do with the 100mg reduction of pyroglutamic acid. Also trying to work out how how the bottle and liquid levels are identical but gone from 40drops to 50drops and still states 15 servings at $40

cjm

@haidut @Blossom Here's the references updated to reflect their titles
References:

ATP:
Anticancer activities of adenine nucleotides in tumor bearing hosts (very important!)
Chronic Oral Administration of ATP Modulates Nucleoside Transport and Purine Metabolism in Rats
A Single Dose Of Oral Atp Supplementation Improves Performance And Physiological Response During Lower Body Resistance Exercise In Recreational Res... - PubMed - NCBI
Oral Adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) Administration Increases Postexercise ATP Levels, Muscle Excitability, and Athletic Performance Following a Re... - PubMed - NCBI
Treatment with Oral ATP decreases alternating hemiplegia of childhood with de novo ATP1A3 Mutation. - PubMed - NCBI
Oral adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) administration increases blood flow following exercise in animals and humans. - PubMed - NCBI
Adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation improves low peak muscle torque and torque fatigue during repeated high intensity exercise sets. - PubMed - NCBI
Cardiovascular and pulmonary response to oral administration of ATP in rabbits. - PubMed - NCBI

L-Pyroglutamic acid:

1. Misc
[Reproductive toxicity of metadoxine in rats]. - PubMed - NCBI
Brain penetration of orally administered sodium pyroglutamate. - PubMed - NCBI
Neurotoxic effects of endogenous materials: quinolinic acid, L-pyroglutamic acid, and thyroid releasing hormone (TRH). - PubMed - NCBI
[Metadoxine in the treatment of vomiting in uremic patients under dialysis treatment]. - PubMed - NCBI
Pyroglutamate kinetics and neurotoxicity studies in mice. - PubMed - NCBI

2. Anti-cancer
Isolation of an anti-angiogenic substance from Agaricus blazei Murill: its antitumor and antimetastatic actions. - PubMed - NCBI

3. Insulin resistance / diabetes
Anti-diabetic effect of pyroglutamic acid in type 2 diabetic Goto-Kakizaki rats and KK-Ay mice. - PubMed - NCBI
Metadoxine, an ion-pair of pyridoxine and L-2-pyrrolidone-5-carboxylate, blocks adipocyte differentiation in association with inhibition of the PKA... - PubMed - NCBI

4. Vision / eyes / retina
Pyroglutamic acid promotes survival of retinal ganglion cells after optic nerve injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Reduction of enhanced rabbit intraocular pressure by instillation of pyroglutamic acid eye drops. - PubMed - NCBI

5. Pro-dopamine / anti-prolactin
Effect of metadoxine on striatal dopamine levels in C57 black mice. - PubMed - NCBI
Isolation of pyroglutamic acid from hypothalamic tissue and significance of its inhibition of prolactin release. - PubMed - NCBI

6. Mood / Mental Health / Cognition
Pyroglutamic acid improves the age associated memory impairment. - PubMed - NCBI
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of extended-release metadoxine ... - PubMed - NCBI
Alternative pharmacological strategies for adult ADHD treatment: a systematic review. - PubMed - NCBI
Attention benefits after a single dose of metadoxine extended release in adults with predominantly inattentive ADHD. - PubMed - NCBI
Efficacy of metadoxine extended release in patients with predominantly inattentive subtype attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. - PubMed - NCBI
Capillary electrophoresis for caffeine and pyroglutamate determination in coffees study of the in vivo effect on learning and locomotor activity in... - PubMed - NCBI
Pyroglutamic acid improves learning and memory capacities in old rats. - PubMed - NCBI

7. Neuroprotective
[The central vascular and metabolic effects of pyroglutamic acid]. - PubMed - NCBI
Protection by pyroglutamic acid and some of its newly synthesized derivatives against glutamate-induced seizures in mice. - PubMed - NCBI
[Molecular mechanisms of pidolate magnesium action and its neurotropic affects]. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of pyrrolidone-pyroglutamic acid composition on blood flow in rat middle cerebral artery. - PubMed - NCBI
[Correlations of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of a combined preparation containing pyrrolidone and pyroglutamic acid]. - PubMed - NCBI
Pyroglutamate stimulates Na+ -dependent glutamate transport across the blood-brain barrier. - PubMed - NCBI
[Neuroprotective and cerebrovascular effects of GABA mimetics]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Evolution of the neuroprotection concept]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Neuroprotective properties of pyroglutamic acid in combination with pyrrolidone]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of a drug composition containing pyroglutamic acid and pyrrolidone on the cerebral circulation]. - PubMed - NCBI
L-pyroglutamic acid protects rat cortical neurons against sodium glutamate-induced injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Role of oxoproline in the regulation of neutral amino acid transport across the blood-brain barrier. - PubMed - NCBI
Investigations on the binding properties of the nootropic agent pyroglutamic acid. - PubMed - NCBI
Pyroglutamic acid administration modifies the electrocorticogram and increases the release of acetylcholine and GABA from the guinea-pig cerebral c... - PubMed - NCBI
Is glutamate a trigger factor in epileptic hyperactivity? - PubMed - NCBI

8. Anti-alcohol / liver health / hepatitis
Pyroglutamic acid stimulates DNA synthesis in rat primary hepatocytes through the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway. - PubMed - NCBI
Identification of a hepatoprotective peptide in wheat gluten hydrolysate against D-galactosamine-induced acute hepatitis in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Metadoxine improves the three- and six-month survival rates in patients with severe alcoholic hepatitis. - PubMed - NCBI
Metadoxine Versus Placebo for the Treatment of Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis: A Randomized Controlled Trial. - PubMed - NCBI
Treatment with metadoxine and its impact on early mortality in patients with severe alcoholic hepatitis. - PubMed - NCBI
Preliminary findings on the use of metadoxine for the treatment of alcohol dependence and alcoholic liver disease. - PubMed - NCBI
[Capsule metadoxine in the treatment of alcoholic liver disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study]. - PubMed - NCBI
Acute alcohol intoxication. - PubMed - NCBI
Combined metadoxine and garlic oil treatment efficaciously abrogates alcoholic steatosis and CYP2E1 induction in rat liver with restoration of AMPK... - PubMed - NCBI
A follow up study on the efficacy of metadoxine in the treatment of alcohol dependence. - PubMed - NCBI
[The therapeutic effect of metadoxine on alcoholic and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis]. - PubMed - NCBI
Metadoxine in the treatment of acute and chronic alcoholism: a review. - PubMed - NCBI
Fibrosis and glycogen stores depletion induced by prolonged biliary obstruction in the rat are ameliorated by metadoxine. - PubMed - NCBI
Metadoxine in acute alcohol intoxication: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. - PubMed - NCBI
Efficacy of metadoxine in the management of acute alcohol intoxication. - PubMed - NCBI
Metadoxine prevents damage produced by ethanol and acetaldehyde in hepatocyte and hepatic stellate cells in culture. - PubMed - NCBI
Treatment of alcoholic fatty liver: is the metabolic effect of metadoxine the only reason for improved liver function? - PubMed - NCBI
Long-term ethanol administration enhances age-dependent modulation of redox state in central and peripheral organs of rat: protection by metadoxine. - PubMed - NCBI
Metadoxine accelerates fatty liver recovery in alcoholic patients: results of a randomized double-blind, placebo-control trial. Spanish Group for t... - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of Metadoxine on cellular status of glutathione and of enzymatic defence system following acute ethanol intoxication in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of metadoxine on cellular formation of fatty acid ethyl esters in ethanol treated rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Changes in expression of the albumin, fibronectin and type I procollagen genes in CCl4-induced liver fibrosis: effect of pyridoxol L,2-pyrrolidon-5... - PubMed - NCBI
[Therapeutic use of metadoxine in chronic alcoholism. Double blind study of patients in a department of general medicine]. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of metadoxine on cellular free fatty acid levels in ethanol treated rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Metadoxine (pyrrolidone carboxylate of pyridoxine) antagonizes the locomotor-stimulatory effect of ethanol in mice. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effects of metadoxine on main biohumoral changes induced by chronic alcoholism]. - PubMed - NCBI
Pyridoxol L,2-pyrrolidon-5 carboxylate prevents active fibroplasia in CCl4-treated rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Action of metadoxine on isolated human and rat alcohol and aldehyde dehydrogenases. Effect on enzymes in chronic ethanol-fed rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Alcoholic abstinence syndrome: short-term treatment with metadoxine. - PubMed - NCBI
[Metadoxine in alcohol-related pathology]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Therapeutic use of metadoxine in alcohol-related mental and behavioral disorders]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Metadoxine in the control of oxidative stress caused by acute and chronic ethanol poisoning]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Treatment of alcoholic hepatic steatosis with metadoxine. Preliminary results on the evaluation of the effects of the drug by an ultrasonographic ... - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of pyridoxine-pyrrolidon-carboxylate on hepatic and cerebral ATP levels in ethanol treated rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Succinic Acid:

1. Misc.
Ultrastructural analysis of reorganization of the periodontium in simulated torsion abnormality and its correction with succinic acid. - PubMed - NCBI
[Biological Functions of Succinate (a Review of Foreign Experimental Studies)]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Anxiolytic and antidepressant effects of 3-oxypiridine and succinic acid derivatives in the acute phase of alloxan-induced diabetes in rats]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of 3-oxypyridine and succinic acid derivatives on clinical manifestations of inflammatory diseases of the uterus and its appendages]. - PubMed - NCBI
[The use of succinate-containing preparations in combine therapy of diffuse toxic goiter]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Comparative studies of antihypoxic, neuroprotective and analgesic action of succinate-containing drugs]. - PubMed - NCBI
Cell-permeable succinate prodrugs bypass mitochondrial complex I deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI
Precipitation of free fatty acids generated by Malassezia - a possible explanation for the positive effects of lithium succinate in seborrhoeic der... - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate promotes stem cell migration through the GPR91-dependent regulation of DRP1-mediated mitochondrial fission. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of succinic acid in alcoholic intoxication]. - PubMed - NCBI
[CORRECTIVE ACTION ON ADRENAL INSUFFICIENCY OF A KREBS CYCLE SERIES ACIDS: FUMARIC ACID AND SUCCINIC ACID]. - PubMed - NCBI
[The role of succinic acid in neuron reaction to synaptic activation]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Efficiency of succinic acid infusion solutions in minor surgery]. - PubMed - NCBI

2. Cancer
A new target for the treatment of endometrium cancer by succinic acid. - PubMed - NCBI
Studies in tissue metabolism: The effect of fumarate and succinate on tumour respiration. - PubMed - NCBI

3. Reproductive/menopause
[Effect of 3-oxypyridine and succinic acid derivatives on endometrial leucocyte infiltration and lipid peroxidation in recrudescence of inflammator... - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of 3-oxypyridine and succinic acid derivatives on affective status in recrudescence of inflammatory diseases of uterus and its appendages]. - PubMed - NCBI
Treatment of climacteric symptoms with an ammonium succinate-based dietary supplement: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. - PubMed - NCBI

4. ATP/Metabolism/insulin/diabetes/obesity
Short-term succinic acid treatment mitigates cerebellar mitochondrial OXPHOS dysfunction, neurodegeneration and ataxia in a Purkinje-specific spino... - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of ammonium succinate on pharmacological effects of acetylsalicylic acid]. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of the dimethyl ester on succinic acid on the hormonal and metabolic response to exercise in hereditarily diabetic starved rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Stimulation of insulin release in vivo by the methyl esters of succinic acid and glutamic acid. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of succinic acid dimethyl ester infusion on metabolic, hormonal, and enzymatic variables in starved rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Protective action of succinic acid monomethyl ester against the impairment of glucose-stimulated insulin release caused by glucopenia or starvation... - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate alters respiration, membrane potential, and intracellular K+ in proximal tubule. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of succinate on mitochondrial lipid peroxidation. 1. Comparative studies on ferrous ion and ADP . Fe/NADPH-induced peroxidation. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of succinate on mitochondrial lipid peroxidation. 2. The protective effect of succinate against functional and structural changes induced by... - PubMed - NCBI
[The effect of succinate on respiration, transamination, and pyruvate formation in cells of the yeast Dipodascus magnusii]. - PubMed - NCBI
Beneficial effect of succinic acid monoethyl ester on erythrocyte membrane bound enzymes and antioxidant status in streptozotocin-nicotinamide indu... - PubMed - NCBI
Succinic acid monoethyl ester prevents oxidative stress in streptozotocin-nicotinamide-induced type2 diabetic rats. - PubMed - NCBI
THE ANTIKETOGENIC ACTIVITY OF SUCCINIC ACID. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of succinate, fumarate, and oxalacetate on ketone body production by liver slices from non-diabetic and diabetic rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of succinic and malic acids and fructose on ketosis in alloxan-diabetic rats. - PubMed - NCBI
The use of succinic acid in the treatment of acute carbon monoxide poisoning. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinic acid oxidation as the only energy support of intensive Ca2+ uptake by mitochondria. - PubMed - NCBI
Mitochondrial lipid peroxidation by cumene hydroperoxide and its prevention by succinate. - PubMed - NCBI
[Metabolic disorders in acute poisoning and their correction by sodium succinate]. - PubMed - NCBI

5. GI/liver/digestion/endotoxin/Kidney
Protective effects of succinic acid dimethyl ester infusion in experimental endotoxemia. - PubMed - NCBI
Metabolic effects and fate of succinic acid methyl esters in rat hepatocytes. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate enhances the cyclic guanosine monophosphate-altered intestinal motility in the rat. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate recovers mitochondrial oxygen consumption in septic rat skeletal muscle. - PubMed - NCBI
[Succinic acid infusions for correction of renal ischemia in patients with acute purulent pyelonephritis]. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate ameliorates energy deficits and prevents dysfunction of complex I in injured renal proximal tubular cells. - PubMed - NCBI
[The clinical efficacy of a succinate-containing infusion drug during pharmacotherapy for hepatic lesions of varying genesis: results of meta-analy... - PubMed - NCBI
[Metabolic correctors based on succinic acid as pathogenic therapy in chronic virus hepatitis]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Experimental study of cytoprotector effect of succinate-containing drugs on functional activity of liver]. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of succinic and glutamic acid combination on energy metabolism in the liver of mice under conditions of hypoxia. - PubMed - NCBI
Microbiota-Produced Succinate Improves Glucose Homeostasis via Intestinal Gluconeogenesis. - PubMed - NCBI
[Evaluation of the efficiency of hepatoprotective monotherapy using succinic acid and methionine for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease at the stage ... - PubMed - NCBI
[SODIUM SUCCINATE AS METHOD OF INTENSIVE CARE OPTIMIZATION OF NEWBORNS' MULTIORGAN FAILURE SYNDROM]. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of cytochrome C and sodium succinate in cases of chronic hepatic disease. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of ethionamide and sodium succinate on NADPH-dependent oxidaton in the liver]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Disruption of liver energy metabolism in chronic cholecystitis and its metabolic correction with sodium succinate]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Oxidative phoshporylation, proton exchange and volume changes in hepatocyte mitochondria under the effect of exogenous succinate]. - PubMed - NCBI
Biochemical evaluation of succinic acid therapy in urolithiasis. - PubMed - NCBI

6. Neuroprotective/CNS
Successful treatment with succinate in a patient with MELAS. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of sodium succinate on gas exchange in rats with barbiturate-induced coma. - PubMed - NCBI
Inhibitory effects of succinic acid on chemical kindling and amygdala electrical kindling in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
[The effect of succinic acid on postresuscitation pathology of the CNS and of the body as a whole]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effects of sodium succinate on functional, biochemical and morphological indicators of CNS repair in rats after 10-minute circulation arrest]. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate and artificial maintenance of normal body temperature synergistically correct lethal disorders in thiopental coma rat. - PubMed - NCBI
[Use of sodium succinate in complex treatment of ischemic stroke]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effects of silymarin and its combination with succinic acid on brain bioenergetics in rats with experimental inhibition of beta-oxidation of fatty... - PubMed - NCBI
Synergism of isothermal regimen and sodium succinate in experimental therapy of barbiturate coma. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of silimarin, succinic acid, and their combination on bioenergetics of the brain in experimental encephalopathy. - PubMed - NCBI
Maintenance of homeostasis in the aging hypothalamus: the central and peripheral roles of succinate. - PubMed - NCBI
[Cerebroprotective effect of 3-oxypyridine and succinic acid derivatives in experimental diabetes mellitus]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Neuroprotective effects of succinate-containing antihypoxante reamberine in treatment of patients with toxicohypoxic brain injury]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Antihypoxic effect of 3-hydroxypyridine and succinic acid derivatives and their nootropic action in alloxan diabetes]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effects of 3-hydroxypyridine and succinic acid derivates on the dynamics of vertebral/neurologic symptoms after the surgical treatment of disk her... - PubMed - NCBI
[Protective effect of succinic acid on cerebellar Purkinje cells of neonatal rats with convulsion]. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate supplementation improves metabolic performance of mixed glial cell cultures with mitochondrial dysfunction. - PubMed - NCBI
Sodium succinate therapy in multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders. - PubMed - NCBI
The analeptic effect of succinate in coma and in confusional states. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate therapy in multiple sclerosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Sodium succinate; an analeptic for barbiturate poisoning in man. - PubMed - NCBI
The analeptic effect of sodium succinate in barbiturate anesthesia in rabbits. - PubMed - NCBI
The analeptic effect of sodium succinate on barbiturate depression in man. - PubMed - NCBI
The analeptic effect of sodium succinate on barbiturate depression in man. - PubMed - NCBI

7. Stress/Mood/Cognition
[Metabolic effects of succinic and nicotinic acids in emotional pain stress]. - PubMed - NCBI
Anxiolytic-like effect of succinic acid in mice. - PubMed - NCBI
[Antidepressant effect of 3-oxypyridine and succinic acid derivatives (experimental study)]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Anxiolytic and antidepressant effects of 3-oxypiridine and succinic acid derivatives in alloxan diabetes]. - PubMed - NCBI
Comparative analysis of the anxiolytic effects of 3-hydroxypyridine and succinic acid derivatives. - PubMed - NCBI
The antidotal action of sodium succinate in the mescaline psychosis. - PubMed - NCBI
A further note on the mechanism of the antidotal action of sodium succinate in the mescaline psychosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Reserpine depression treated with sodium succinate; a preliminary report. - PubMed - NCBI
The effect of succinic semialdehyde and sodium succinate on the higher nervous activity in normal subjects. - PubMed - NCBI

8. Antibacterial/antiviral/antipathogen
[Use of succinate-containing agents in the treatment of infectious diseases]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Inhibitory action of succinic acid on the multiplication of influenza virus in embryonated eggs]. - PubMed - NCBI

9. Asthma/Allergies/histamine/inflammation/pulmonary
Inhibition of mast cell-dependent anaphylaxis by succinic acid. - PubMed - NCBI
[Therapeutic properties of sodium succinate in pulmonary tuberculosis]. - PubMed - NCBI
[The therapeutic effect of succinic acid in asthma and asthmatic dyspnea]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Treatment of whooping cough with succinic acid]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Succinic acid as respiratory analeptic in barbituric narcosis]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Therapeutic effect of succinic acid in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and disseminated lupus erythematosus; preliminary note]. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate therapy in acute rheumatic fever. - PubMed - NCBI
[Antifibrotic action of sodium succinate in experimental tuberculosis]. - PubMed - NCBI

10. CVD/circulation/hypoxia
Cardioprotective effect of succinate against ischemia/reperfusion injury. - PubMed - NCBI
[Ammonium succinate--an effective corrector of cerebral circulatory hypoxia]. - PubMed - NCBI
Cardioprotective effects of trimetazidine and a combination of succinic and malic acids in acute myocardial ischemia. - PubMed - NCBI
Antihypoxic and antioxidant effects of exogenous succinic acid and aminothiol succinate-containing antihypoxants. - PubMed - NCBI
[The answer reaction of system complement on correction of hypoxia of hydazepam and succinic acid]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of sodium succinate on oxidative stress in erythrocytes during physical loading]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Exogenous succinate reduces vibration-induced disorders of energy metabolism in rabbit cardiomyocytes]. - PubMed - NCBI
Pharmacological characterization of the mechanisms underlying the vascular effects of succinate. - PubMed - NCBI
Hyperbaric oxygen exposures at 3 and 4 atmospheres absolute pressure for experimental gas gangrene: succinate protection against oxygen toxicity. - PubMed - NCBI
[Metabolic effects of papaverine and pentamine combinations with nicotinic and succinic acids in experimental vascular pathology in rabbits]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of sodium succinate on several carbohydrate metabolism indices of ischemic myocardium]. - PubMed - NCBI

11. Muscle/anabolism/ergogenic/actoprotective
Succinate promotes skeletal muscle protein synthesis via Erk1/2 signaling pathway. - PubMed - NCBI
[The effect of succinate combined with cytochrome C on postischemic disorders in the skeletal muscle of the extremities]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Mechanisms of actoprotective action of succinic acid's derivatives]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effect of sodium succinate on metabolic and morphological changes in acute cooling]. - PubMed - NCBI

11. Radiation/EMF
[The protection of mice against x-radiation using sodium succinate]. - PubMed - NCBI
The inhibitory effect of succinate on radiation-enhanced mitochondrial lipid peroxidation. - PubMed - NCBI

Inosine:

1. Misc.
Effect of inosine on the plasma concentration of uridine and purine bases. - PubMed - NCBI
Role of inosine in prevention of methaemoglobinaemia in the pig: in vitro studies. - PubMed - NCBI
The adenosine metabolite inosine is a functional agonist of the adenosine A2A receptor with a unique signaling bias. - PubMed - NCBI
Interactions between inosine and adenosine: experimental researches. - PubMed - NCBI
[Clearance and transformation of inosine in the body]. - PubMed - NCBI
Metabolic fate of hypoxanthine and inosine in cultured cardiomyocytes. - PubMed - NCBI

2. Cancer
[The cytochemical observation of inosine effect on glucose metabolism of BGC-823 human gastric carcinoma cell line]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Clinical and experimental study of 236 ED nutritional supportive therapy and inosine nutrition protection in postoperative gastric cancer patients]. - PubMed - NCBI
Interaction of metabolism of aspartate and inosine and energy state of malignant cells. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine pranobex-BAN increases the resistance to the challenge with cells or cell-free fluid from Yoshida ascites tumor. - PubMed - NCBI

3. Reproductive/menopause
Extracellular inosine is modulated by H2O2 and protects sertoli cells against lipoperoxidation and cellular injury. - PubMed - NCBI
An experimental study of the effect of ischemia on testicular structure in the rat. Efficacy of intravenous inosine. - PubMed - NCBI

4. ATP/Metabolism/insulin/diabetes/obesity
Blood glucose and insulin concentrations are reduced in humans administered sucrose with inosine or adenosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Serum glucose and insulin response in rats administered with sucrose or starch containing adenosine, inosine or cytosine. - PubMed - NCBI
The novel inosine analogue, INO-2002, protects against diabetes development in multiple low-dose streptozotocin and non-obese diabetic mouse models... - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine partially mimics the effects of glucose on ionic fluxes, electrical activity, and insulin release in mouse pancreatic B-cells. - PubMed - NCBI
Enhanced ATP and GTP synthesis from hypoxanthine or inosine after myocardial ischemia. - PubMed - NCBI
Suppression of food intake by adenosine and inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of uridine and inosine on glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle and activated lipolysis in adipose tissue. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine-stimulated insulin release and metabolism of inosine in isolated mouse pancreatic islets. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine causing insulin release and increased myocardial uptake of carbohydrates relative to free fatty acids in dogs. - PubMed - NCBI
"Hormone-like" effect of adenosine and inosine on gluconeogenesis from lactate in isolated hepatocytes. - PubMed - NCBI

5. GI/liver/digestion/endotoxin/Kidney
Inosine alleviates rat caerulein pancreatitis and pancreatitis-associated lung injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Differential requirement for A2a and A3 adenosine receptors for the protective effect of inosine in vivo. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine modulates gut barrier dysfunction and end organ damage in a model of ischemia-reperfusion injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine reduces inflammation and improves survival in a murine model of colitis. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine inhibits inflammatory cytokine production by a posttranscriptional mechanism and protects against endotoxin-induced shock. - PubMed - NCBI
The effect of metipranolol and inosine on total hepatic ischemia of rats in vivo. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine infusion prevents mortality in endotoxic shock. - PubMed - NCBI
[Amelioration of inflammatory reaction in patients with severe sepsis with inosine]. - PubMed - NCBI
Adenosine and inosine exert cytoprotective effects in an in vitro model of liver ischemia-reperfusion injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Adenosine A2A receptors and uric acid mediate protective effects of inosine against TNBS-induced colitis in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Cytoprotective effects of adenosine and inosine in an in vitro model of acute tubular necrosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Protective effects of inosine on urinary bladder function in rats with partial bladder outlet obstruction. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of inosine on response to in vitro hypoxia in absence of substrate on bladder dysfunction in adult rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Shockwave lithotripsy and protective role of inosine: early and late evaluation in an experimental model. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine reduces microcirculatory disturbance and inflammatory organ damage in experimental acute pancreatitis in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of adenosine and inosine on ureagenesis in hepatocytes. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine in ischaemic renal surgery: long-term follow-up. - PubMed - NCBI
Preservation of the ischaemic canine kidney with inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Renal preservation with inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Intravenous inosine for ischaemic renal surgery. - PubMed - NCBI
Further studies of renal preservation: protection of the ischemic kidney with inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Enhanced preservation of the ischaemic kidney with inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Protective effect of inosine administration on ischemic rat liver cell injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of adenosine and inosine on carbon tetrachloride-induced liver damage in rats. - PubMed - NCBI

6. Neuroprotective/CNS
Secondary degeneration reduced by inosine after spinal cord injury in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Protective mechanisms of inosine in platelet activation and cerebral ischemic damage. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine reduces ischemic brain injury in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine reverses the inhibitory effects of the L-type Ca2+ channel antagonist, DM-BODIPY-dihydropyridine, on neuritogenesis in an in vitro rat supe... - PubMed - NCBI
Immunomodulatory and neuroprotective effects of inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Neuroprotective effect of inosine on axotomized retinal ganglion cells in adult rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of inosine on axonal regeneration of axotomized retinal ganglion cells in adult rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine stimulates axon growth in vitro and in the adult CNS. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine induces axonal rewiring and improves behavioral outcome after stroke. - PubMed - NCBI
Direct protection of inosine on PC12 cells against zinc-induced injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine stimulates extensive axon collateral growth in the rat corticospinal tract after injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Identification of inosine as an endogenous modulator for the benzodiazepine binding site of the GABAA receptors. - PubMed - NCBI
Adenosine, inosine, and guanosine protect glial cells during glucose deprivation and mitochondrial inhibition: correlation between protection and A... - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine mediates the protective effect of adenosine in rat astrocyte cultures subjected to combined glucose-oxygen deprivation. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine attenuates spontaneous activity in the rat neurogenic bladder through an A2B pathway. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine enhances recovery of grasp following cortical injury to the primary motor cortex of the rhesus monkey. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine, an Endogenous Purine Nucleoside, Suppresses Immune Responses and Protects Mice from Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis: a Role for ... - PubMed - NCBI
Oral Inosine Persistently Elevates Plasma antioxidant capacity in Parkinson's disease. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine Improves Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity following Spinal Cord Injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Modulatory effects of inosine, guanosine and uridine on lipopolysaccharide-evoked increase in spike-wave discharge activity in Wistar Albino Glaxo/... - PubMed - NCBI
Non-adenosine nucleoside inosine, guanosine and uridine as promising antiepileptic drugs: a summary of current literature. - PubMed - NCBI
Oral administration of inosine promotes recovery after experimental spinal cord injury in rat. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine improves functional recovery after experimental traumatic brain injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine to increase serum and cerebrospinal fluid urate in Parkinson disease: a randomized clinical trial. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine enhances axon sprouting and motor recovery after spinal cord injury. - PubMed - NCBI
The protective effects of inosine against chemical hypoxia on cultured rat oligodendrocytes. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine augments the effects of a Nogo receptor blocker and of environmental enrichment to restore skilled forelimb use after stroke. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine alters gene expression and axonal projections in neurons contralateral to a cortical infarct and improves skilled use of the impaired limb. - PubMed - NCBI
Immunomodulatory effect of the purine nucleoside inosine following spinal cord contusion injury in rat. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine promotes recovery of skilled motor function in a model of focal brain injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of inosine on neuronal apoptosis and the expression of cytochrome C mRNA following hypoxic-ischemic brain damage in neonatal rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of inosine on seizures induced with pentylenetetrazole, bicuculline, or picrotoxin. - PubMed - NCBI
Central effects of nicotinamide and inosine which are not mediated through benzodiazepine receptors. - PubMed - NCBI
Nicotinamide, inosine and hypoxanthine, putative endogenous ligands of the benzodiazepine receptor, opposite to diazepam are much more effective ag... - PubMed - NCBI
The benzodiazepines and inosine antagonize caffeine-induced seizures. - PubMed - NCBI
Anticonvulsant doses of inosine result in brain levels sufficient to inhibit [3H] diazepam binding. - PubMed - NCBI
Dissimilar effects of nicotinamide and inosine, putative endogenous ligands of the benzodiazepine receptors, on pentylenetetrazol seizures in four ... - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine may be an endogenous ligand for benzodiazepine receptors on cultured spinal neurons. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine, an endogenous ligand of the brain benzodiazepine receptor, antagonizes pentylenetetrazole-evoked seizures. - PubMed - NCBI
Identification of inosine and hypoxanthine as endogenous ligands for the brain benzodiazepine-binding sites. - PubMed - NCBI
[Therapeutic effect of inosine in Tourette syndrome and its possible mechanism of action]. - PubMed - NCBI

7. Stress/Mood/Cognition
Glutamatergic system and mTOR-signaling pathway participate in the antidepressant-like effect of inosine in the tail suspension test. - PubMed - NCBI
Signaling pathways underlying the antidepressant-like effect of inosine in mice. - PubMed - NCBI
Oral administration of inosine produces antidepressant-like effects in mice. - PubMed - NCBI
The antidepressant-like effect of inosine in the FST is associated with both adenosine A1 and A 2A receptors. - PubMed - NCBI
Benzodiazepine-like effects of inosine on punished behavior of pigeons. - PubMed - NCBI

8. Immunomodulation/Antibacterial/antiviral/antipathogen
Inosine pranobex is safe and effective for the treatment of subjects with confirmed acute respiratory viral infections: analysis and subgroup analy... - PubMed - NCBI
[Immunological and clinical study on therapeutic efficacy of inosine pranobex]. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine improves islet xenograft survival in immunocompetent diabetic mice. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine stimulates chemotaxis, Ca2+-transients and actin polymerization in immature human dendritic cells via a pertussis toxin-sensitive mechanism... - PubMed - NCBI
Efficacy of inosine pranobex oral therapy in subclinical human papillomavirus infection of the vulva: a randomized double-blinded placebo controlle... - PubMed - NCBI
Immunostimulating properties of the complexes of inosine derivatives. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine prabonex in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine pranobex in the combination therapy of HIV infection. - PubMed - NCBI
IN VITRO INfIBITION OF HHV-1 REPLICATION BY INOSINE PRANOBEX AND INTERFERON-α. - PubMed - NCBI
[Inosine pranobex - cytotoxic activities and effect of on replication of human parainfluenza viruses (HPIV-2, HPIV-4), entroviruses (CA16, EV71) an... - PubMed - NCBI
Immunomodulatory effects of inosine pranobex on cytokine production by human lymphocytes. - PubMed - NCBI
Isoprinosine (inosine pranobex BAN, INPX) in the treatment of AIDS and other acquired immunodeficiencies of clinical importance. - PubMed - NCBI
Immunotherapy of genital warts with inosine pranobex (Imunovir): preliminary study. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine analogs as anti-leishmanial agents. - PubMed - NCBI
[Therapeutic experiences with the immunostimulator inosine pranobex]. - PubMed - NCBI
The efficacy of inosine pranobex in preventing the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection. The ... - PubMed - NCBI
Randomised, double blind, placebo controlled trial of inosine pranobex in rheumatoid arthritis. - PubMed - NCBI
ACTH--inosine pranobex in the treatment of AIDS. Encouraging results. - PubMed - NCBI
Hypoxanthine and inosine analogues as chemotherapeutic agents in Chagas' disease. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine pranobex in the treatment of HIV infection: a review. - PubMed - NCBI

9. Asthma/Allergies/histamine/pulmonary
In vivo inosine protects alveolar epithelial type 2 cells against hyperoxia-induced DNA damage through MAP kinase signaling. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine exerts a broad range of antiinflammatory effects in a murine model of acute lung injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Anti-inflammatory effects of inosine in human monocytes, neutrophils and epithelial cells in vitro. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine reduces systemic inflammation and improves survival in septic shock induced by cecal ligation and puncture. - PubMed - NCBI
Anti-inflammatory effects of inosine in allergic lung inflammation in mice: evidence for the participation of adenosine A2A and A 3 receptors. - PubMed - NCBI
Anti-inflammatory effects of purine nucleosides, adenosine and inosine, in a mouse model of pleurisy: evidence for the role of adenosine A2 receptors. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine reduces pain-related behavior in mice: involvement of adenosine A1 and A2A receptor subtypes and protein kinase C pathways. - PubMed - NCBI
The novel inosine analogue INO-2002 exerts an anti-inflammatory effect in a murine model of acute lung injury. - PubMed - NCBI

10. CVD/circulation/hypoxia
Effects of inosine on adenosine-induced coronary vasodilation in the open chest dog. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine--a natural modulator of contractility and myocardial blood flow in the ischemic heart? - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of inosine on reperfusion injury after cardiopulmonary bypass. - PubMed - NCBI
Antiarrhythmic and arrhythmogenic action of inosine in experimental ventricular tachyarrhythmias. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of inosine on reperfusion injury after heart transplantation. - PubMed - NCBI
Protective effect of inosine against adrenaline toxicity in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
The influence of inosine on adriamycin-induced cardiomyopathy in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Protective effect of inosine on adrenaline-induced myocardial necrosis. - PubMed - NCBI
Evidence that the intracellular effects of adenosine in the guinea-pig aorta are mediated by inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine increases anoxic tolerance and postischaemic restitution of the heart: experimental studies on possible mechanism(s) of action. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of inosine on cardiac adenine nucleotide metabolism in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
[Comparison of the antihypoxic effect of alpha-tocopherol, NAD and inosine during prolonged artificial circulation]. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine infusion in dogs with acute ischaemic left ventricular failure: favourable effects on myocardial performance and metabolism. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine effect on high-energy phosphate content, mechanical activity of glycerinated fiber bundles, morphology and microcirculation in myocardium i... - PubMed - NCBI
Nucleotide degradation and functional impairment during cardioplegia: amelioration by inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine : a naturally occurring cardiotonic agent. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine: a protective agent in an organ culture model of myocardial ischemia. - PubMed - NCBI
The influence of inosine on the size of myocardial ischaemia and myocardial metabolism in the pig. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine as a selective inotropic agent on ischaemic myocardium? - PubMed - NCBI
Inotropic and chronotropic responses to inosine in isolated and blood-perfused dog atria. - PubMed - NCBI
The effect of uridine and inosine on capillary permeability in the rat. - PubMed - NCBI
Nonmetabolically coupled coronary vasodilatation during inosine infusion in dogs. - PubMed - NCBI
[Experimental analysis of various cardiac effects of inosine]. - PubMed - NCBI
Is inosine the physiological energy source of pig erythrocytes? - PubMed - NCBI
The protective action of inosine on isolated arteries in hypoxia. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of inosine on ventricular regional perfusion and infarct size after coronary occlusion. - PubMed - NCBI
[Indications for the use of inosine in myocardial infarct (a clinical and experimental study)]. - PubMed - NCBI
Positive inotropic response to inosine in the in situ canine heart. - PubMed - NCBI
The heart production in energy-depleted human erythrocytes induced by glucose, inosine and adenine. - PubMed - NCBI
The potentiation of the activity of adenosine on coronary blood flow, blood pressure and heart rate by inosine in the dog. - PubMed - NCBI
Prevention of chronic experimental heart insufficiency by inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Haemodynamic effects of inosine. A new drug for failing human heart? - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of inosine on pial arterioles: potentiation of adenosine-induced vasodilation. - PubMed - NCBI
[Stimulation of reparative processes in myocardial infarction: comparative evaluation of the effects of piracetam and inosine]. - PubMed - NCBI
The effect of inosine on the post ischemic heart as bio-energy recovering factor in 31P-MRS. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine preserves ATP during ischemia and enhances recovery during reperfusion. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of inosine on function and adenine nucleotide content of the isolated working rat heart: studies of postischemic reperfusion. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of inosine on glycolysis and contracture during myocardial ischemia. - PubMed - NCBI

11. Muscle/anabolism/ergogenic/actoprotective
Inosine attenuates tourniquet-induced skeletal muscle reperfusion injury. - PubMed - NCBI
Inosine-5'-monophosphate is a candidate agent to resolve rigor mortis of skeletal muscle. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effects of inosine injection in expression of myosin heavy chain in intrafusal and extrafusal myofibers in soleus muscle of tail-suspended rats]. - PubMed - NCBI

12. Radiation/EMF
Protection of mice against X-ray injuries by the post-irradiation administration of guanosine and inosine. - PubMed - NCBI
Protective effects of inosine on mice subjected to lethal total-body ionizing irradiation. - PubMed - NCBI
Guanosine and inosine as natural antioxidants and radioprotectors for mice exposed to lethal doses of gamma-radiation. - PubMed - NCBI
Guanosine and inosine display antioxidant activity, protect DNA in vitro from oxidative damage induced by reactive oxygen species, and serve as rad... - PubMed - NCBI
Preventive effect of inosine of leukopenia induced by radiotherapy in breast cancer patients. - PubMed - NCBI
[The radioprotective effect of riboxine (inosine)]. - PubMed - NCBI
Radioprotective effect of inosine and its enhancement by magnesium and global hypoxia. - PubMed - NCBI

This is such a hefty list : )

Only problem is the full articles are hard to find for the older studies.

[Effect of ammonium succinate on pharmacological effects of acetylsalicylic acid]. - PubMed - NCBI
Succinate therapy in multiple sclerosis. - PubMed - NCBI

I can't find those in sci-hub. Any ideas for locating hard-to-find articles?

Zoltanman

Hi @haidut I saw these questions from @rebuke and @Yody similar to mine, just wanted your thoughts on free ATP as per your April 24th 2021 podcast with Ray and Danny.

Is this a newly understood danger with Cardenosine? How do you feel about succinic acid now?

llian

Hello @haidut , I asked dr. Peat what he thinks of ATP supplementation in general, this was his respond:
I don’t know of any safe way to deliver ATP—it has many inflammatory effects.
I wonder what he means by this. Your Cardenosine product is a safe way to deliver ATP ?

A.R

@haidut

maybe you have been busy but I would also like to hear your response to this Dr Peat comment

Locutus

Just sharing my experience, but I've had negative reactions to Cardenosine, and I'm not sure why.

Every time I take it, even with just one drop, I seem to be more reclusive and less social, and think more negative thoughts than usual. I thought it was perhaps a coincidence, but it has happened 3 different times now.

Not sure what it is :writer:
This feels amphetamine-ish to me and I am very sensitive to things like that. I do not enjoy "uppers". I don't want to talk and I don't want to be social and my mind is not stimulated in a creative, pleasant way...

"Dopamine - ergenic" .

I also started Defibron which some people report disturbs sleep as well...

I put one drop Cardenosine on my scalp where hairline is thinning the most, one drop under the tongue with one drop Defibron and maybe 2 hours later another drop Cardenosine...
I did not sleep at all that night and I ended up over-eating in an effort to relax... ("eat something salty and sweet")
Eventually I fell asleep in the morning. Did not dream... Felt crappy when I woke up...

Today I tried to go less hard, Cardenosine, one drop on scalp, Defibron, one drop on belly button area...
Was thinking that I need to get my body to be more comfortable with dopamine-ergenic response?
But this cannot be at the expense of sleep...

Don't feel as wired but pretty much wide awake now... almost 2 AM. Off this week...

Next, try just one drop Defibron (in the morning) on belly and no Cardenosine?
See if I can tolerate minimal dose of Defibron and try single drop on scalp of Cardenosine next Friday?
Thoughts?

As an aside, I did partake in LSD back in the day (90's) and it was good but the come down always sucked and we used to speculate that this or that batch had a lot of speed in it and that wired feeling I got, reminded me of that... Now, I wonder if speed was ever actually in there?
I used to complain I didn't like the speedy part and the remedy was, "smoke a blunt".
The vanguard of Bro science at its finest.
I am thinking of those days fondly now. :)

Locutus

This feels amphetamine-ish to me and I am very sensitive to things like that. I do not enjoy "uppers". I don't want to talk and I don't want to be social and my mind is not stimulated in a creative, pleasant way...

"Dopamine - ergenic" .

I also started Defibron which some people report disturbs sleep as well...

I put one drop Cardenosine on my scalp where hairline is thinning the most, one drop under the tongue with one drop Defibron and maybe 2 hours later another drop Cardenosine...
I did not sleep at all that night and I ended up over-eating in an effort to relax... ("eat something salty and sweet")
Eventually I fell asleep in the morning. Did not dream... Felt crappy when I woke up...

Today I tried to go less hard, Cardenosine, one drop on scalp, Defibron, one drop on belly button area...
Was thinking that I need to get my body to be more comfortable with dopamine-ergenic response?
But this cannot be at the expense of sleep...

Don't feel as wired but pretty much wide awake now... almost 2 AM. Off this week...

Next, try just one drop Defibron (in the morning) on belly and no Cardenosine?
See if I can tolerate minimal dose of Defibron and try single drop on scalp of Cardenosine next Friday?
Thoughts?

As an aside, I did partake in LSD back in the day (90's) and it was good but the come down always sucked and we used to speculate that this or that batch had a lot of speed in it and that wired feeling I got, reminded me of that... Now, I wonder if speed was ever actually in there?
I used to complain I didn't like the speedy part and the remedy was, "smoke a blunt".
The vanguard of Bro science at its finest.
I am thinking of those days fondly now. :)
it was the Defibron causing the unpleasant speediness btw.