Mr Joe

Tried Metergoline 12 mg + Cardenosine 20 drops + Oxidal 2 drops to treat hyperprolactinemia. First days of treatment seems verry hard for people having hypothyroid state (probably due to bad cycle / Glycolysis + too much lactic acid). But ATP of Cardenosine seems to compensate and give enough energy to resist until switching ans improving Krebs cycle. After 15 days of treatment anxiety is reduce + better mood + weight gain. But feel intense headache when concentrating on a computer or reading or any concentrate state (even 30 seconds). Could it be NO ? Prolactin ? Brain serotonin ? Any thought guys ?

brix

Tried Metergoline 12 mg + Cardenosine 20 drops + Oxidal 2 drops to treat hyperprolactinemia. First days of treatment seems verry hard for people having hypothyroid state (probably due to bad cycle / Glycolysis + too much lactic acid). But ATP of Cardenosine seems to compensate and give enough energy to resist until switching ans improving Krebs cycle. After 15 days of treatment anxiety is reduce + better mood + weight gain. But feel intense headache when concentrating on a computer or reading or any concentrate state (even 30 seconds). Could it be NO ? Prolactin ? Brain serotonin ? Any thought guys ?

Could be blood sugar related. Thats a high dose of Metergoline. I would drop that if you could.

Mr Joe

What do 12 mg of Metergoline feel like?
I would say that it depends on your "metabolism situation", your degree of stress, thyroid state etc... but concerning me, as described in the Metergoline Thread : Clear mind during the day (exept intense headache when concentrating to much), less anxious, less stressed. Before that i did a prolactin test blood i was at 20 ng/ml. I will do another one after this to see. Expect it to be muuuuuch lower

johnwester130

do you use the right version of p5p ?

I have noticed that energin, and cardenosine with b6 both give me a weird never pain in my hand

I never get this with healthnatura b complex

Kray

Bump. I just wanted to mention that we updated the Cardenosine thread with some new studies/evidence. Recent human trials showed that increasing ATP synthesis in the scalp apparently has highly beneficial effects on hair growth in male androgenic allopecia AKA male pattern baldness (MPB). Thus applying Cardenosine directly on the scalp may be able to replicate those human studies on improving hair growth. The supporting studies on that have been added to the beginning of the original thread, so please take a look when you get a chance.
I know this isn't sanctioned for oral use, but wouldn't this taken orally have as much, if not more, potential for hair health and regrowth as applying topically, working from the inside out? Has anyone here yet tried oral route long enough to see for themselves that it has helped with their hair loss issues? Just curious- would appreciate any feedback. And sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere and I may have missed it.

Judd Crane

So, lets say (6 mg*15x potentiation by ethanol) = ~ 90 mg P5P from Energin

Then, 6 mg P5P from Cardenosine would be 96 mg P5P total. Would that be a problem, or am I considering too much from the Energin?
Does this mean that as little as two drops of Energin topically could theoretically cause B6 toxicity?

Kyle Bigman

Random thoughts :

Spironolactone is a heart failure drug that also regrows hair and acts on the heart valves, despite the anti androgen action too.

Is this more evidence that heart failure connects to baldness.
interesting. I think anti-androgens in general may prevent heart failure. Finasteride attenuates heart failure. So baldness is correlated with prostate cancer as well as heart disease.

Kyle Bigman

Does this mean that as little as two drops of Energin topically could theoretically cause B6 toxicity?
All of the research I have looked into shows that 100mg daily of b6 is the upper threshold, but beyond 1,000mg would cause toxicity. But since this is active b6 it seems like that would be overkill to me. I wouldn't risk it.

Epistrophy

This paragraph shows how well scientists in the 18,19,20th centuries understood science!

Filatov found that stressed tissues of both plants and animals produce protective and stimulating substances, which can be extracted for medical use. He identified succinic acid as a component of his extracts. Szent-Gyorgyi found that succinic acid stimulates respiration, which might explain why it promotes synthesis of pregnenolone and related steroids. It and fumaric acid are now considered to be adaptogens. Since succinic acid safely chelates toxic heavy metals out of mitochondria, it might also safely carry copper into the mitochondria. Succinic acid is also closely associated with GABA metabolism (gamma-amino butyric acid is converted to succinic semialdehyde in a transamination reaction), and so is probably complementary to the GABA analogs GHB (gamma-hydroxy butyrate) and its lactone (which has anti-viral activity). GABA analogs are now one of the most actively studied classes of adaptogens. GABA has a wide range of stress-blocking actions, including neural inhibition, progesterone promotion, and blood sugar regulation. -Ray Peat (1991)

jackson1

I'm curious of the results from those who used Cardenosine for their hair treatment. Wonder if there's any regrowth.

golder

50 drops per serving now? Only 15 servings per bottle at $2.60 a time. Ouch!

Hans

Forum Supporter
Anyone seen an improvement in erections while using this? I'm asking because ATP and ATP boosting supplements (plus the dopaminergic effect of this supplement) should help with erections.

scoobydoo

Anyone seen an improvement in erections while using this? I'm asking because ATP and ATP boosting supplements (plus the dopaminergic effect of this supplement) should help with erections.
Just ordered..Will let you know in a few weeks. Seeing that its dopaminergic thus lowering prolactin and serotonin as well as raising ATP production I would be surprised if there was no affect..

Hans

Forum Supporter
Just ordered..Will let you know in a few weeks. Seeing that its dopaminergic thus lowering prolactin and serotonin as well as raising ATP production I would be surprised if there was no affect..
Sweet man, looking forward to your results.

scoobydoo

Sweet man, looking forward to your results.
Hey Hans so a short update with some questions to tag along, hope you don't mind.

I tried 25 drops one day, definite increase in mood (and need for carbs!). No direct effect on libido or function that I found. However I want to take this consistently and wasn't sure if I should stop all other supps i'm taking

In particular are there any contraindications with Tocovit or mitolipin? These supps I want to continue taking (alternating each morning with toco or mito). Would it be ok to say do Tocovit (half dose) with Cardenosine (half dose) at breakfast?

Other updates: Diamant definitely improves mood a couple hours after taking it topically.
Gonadin improved libido significantly the first 3 days then didn't get much after that (just finshed 25th day of use will probably stop for a week or so and go again)

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Hans so a short update with some questions to tag along, hope you don't mind.

I tried 25 drops one day, definite increase in mood (and need for carbs!). No direct effect on libido or function that I found. However I want to take this consistently and wasn't sure if I should stop all other supps i'm taking

In particular are there any contraindications with Tocovit or mitolipin? These supps I want to continue taking (alternating each morning with toco or mito). Would it be ok to say do Tocovit (half dose) with Cardenosine (half dose) at breakfast?

Other updates: Diamant definitely improves mood a couple hours after taking it topically.
Gonadin improved libido significantly the first 3 days then didn't get much after that (just finshed 25th day of use will probably stop for a week or so and go again)
Thanks for the update.
I don't think there would be any negative effect or interaction from combining TocoVit, Mitolipin and Cardenosine. I think full doses of each combined will also be safe, unless you're sensitive to the vitamin E, which would add up if combining the TocoVit and Mitolipin.
Yeah, I had the same experience with Gonadin. Definite pro-GABA effect for a few days and then the feeling went away.

scoobydoo

Thanks for the update.
I don't think there would be any negative effect or interaction from combining TocoVit, Mitolipin and Cardenosine. I think full doses of each combined will also be safe, unless you're sensitive to the vitamin E, which would add up if combining the TocoVit and Mitolipin.
Yeah, I had the same experience with Gonadin. Definite pro-GABA effect for a few days and then the feeling went away.
Ok cool. I will alternate it with Tocovit and mitolipin every other day

golder

Thanks for the update.
Exactly the same with me. Large libido increase for the first few gonadin doses, then it disappeared. I wonder what this means, Haidut or anyone have any ideas?

Last edited: