Kyle Bigman

I put it on the tongue directly. Putting in drink makes any drink taste terrible.

does anyone have any kind of information on the risk of kidney stones and inosine? Asked this question in another thread but am trying to get info on the subject. I am predisposed to kidney stones so anything with inosine makes me worry a little in that regard, which sucks because as I said this supplement is one of the few that I believe really benefit me...

Mhouse

I am tempted to try Cardenosine against hair loss and see if it improves things. Currently using a dermaroller (Derminator) and SolBan. I also have a high-power red light that I might use after researching it a little better. Recently, I saw Danny Roddy's video where he suggests that the mechanism behind wounding (and massage, finasteride, etc.) helping hair growth is actually an increase in nitric oxide (and therefore not the desired way to go about it).

What I am very curious about: do you think the combination of Cardenosine and dermarolling could work synergistically? Or are their supposed mechanisms of action so opposed (i.e. one lowering and the other increasing NO) that hair growth actually becomes an unrealistic expectation when used together? I understand that experimenting is probably the way to find out, but it probably couldn't hurt to have some sensible rationale behind it.
(The reason that I have considered dermarolling at all is that it seems to have some internet-testimonials/"evidence", although it probably is not very Peaty.)

@haidut

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting how this is one of the few supplements I notice an immediate feeling from. I bet it has to due with dopamine up regulation. Like generally I feel terrible and low mood and this boosts my mood immediately. With some caffeine this stuff is insanely powerful. Could be a great pre-workout.

Have you tried it with a little MB and/or aspirin? The effects are much more pronounced. Both for mood and energy levels.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am tempted to try Cardenosine against hair loss and see if it improves things. Currently using a dermaroller (Derminator) and SolBan. I also have a high-power red light that I might use after researching it a little better. Recently, I saw Danny Roddy's video where he suggests that the mechanism behind wounding (and massage, finasteride, etc.) helping hair growth is actually an increase in nitric oxide (and therefore not the desired way to go about it).

What I am very curious about: do you think the combination of Cardenosine and dermarolling could work synergistically? Or are their supposed mechanisms of action so opposed (i.e. one lowering and the other increasing NO) that hair growth actually becomes an unrealistic expectation when used together? I understand that experimenting is probably the way to find out, but it probably couldn't hurt to have some sensible rationale behind it.
(The reason that I have considered dermarolling at all is that it seems to have some internet-testimonials/"evidence", although it probably is not very Peaty.)

@haidut

I think it would work better combined with SolBan. Check the SolBan thread on how succinic acid helps raise ATP levels in scalp. I think mixing 1 bottle Cardenosine and 1 SolBan and then spraying the liquid on the scalp would the way to go IMO.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I put it on the tongue directly. Putting in drink makes any drink taste terrible.

does anyone have any kind of information on the risk of kidney stones and inosine? Asked this question in another thread but am trying to get info on the subject. I am predisposed to kidney stones so anything with inosine makes me worry a little in that regard, which sucks because as I said this supplement is one of the few that I believe really benefit me...

The human trials with inosine and MS and Parkinson's found the "safe" cutoff to be 3g daily for most people. Below that amount people did not get kidney stones. Considering Cardenosine has 100mg per serving, I don't think there is much risk.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

johnwester130

this man says he regrew bald spots with ribose

UabCdmb.png

johnwester130

Wouldn't the ATP in cardenosine do the same thing as d-ribose but be more immediate? Or am I missing something about the bioavailability?

yes, cardenosine would be better.

My point was that you need atp for hair and that baldness correlates to heart failure.

Personally ribose made me feel awful.

managing

Wouldn't the ATP in cardenosine do the same thing as d-ribose but be more immediate? Or am I missing something about the bioavailability?
I've never tried ribose. But cardenosine sometimes gives me a histamine reaction. RP says this is because the immune system detects extracellular ATP and assumes its cellular damage leaking ATP. I am thinking that ribose might not get the same reaction.

johnwester130

Random thoughts :

Spironolactone is a heart failure drug that also regrows hair and acts on the heart valves, despite the anti androgen action too.

Is this more evidence that heart failure connects to baldness.