dand

Feels like Christmas all over again :). It's in the queue and looking forward to trying !

Dhair

@haidut Would this be a good alternative for lowering prolactin for someone who isn't comfortable using something like lisuride or bromo? What is a good starting dose for someone who is typically prone to overstimulation?

tallglass13

Anyone got this yet then? Must be some initial impressions..

I ordered on friday night , hoping it would start shipping Saturday, but he didnt ship it till Monday, 3 days estimate...I should get it today.

dand

Just dropped twenty drops onto my tongue. Will check back in when I'm levitating.

Lucenzo01

I can attest that proline is great and highly underrated IMO. Alpha tocopherol succinate has been superior to every other E product I have tried and maybe the succinic acid has something to do with it. Smart combination overall.

Mito

Our new product is finally here and it is "all about the ATP".
Since ATP has a high affinity for magnesium, would this supplement increase the need for dietary (or supplemental) magnesium?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this the most dopaminergic product from Idealabs? How stable is it? Shelf life?

Don't know if it is the most dopaminergic, but when I use it over several days it is very reminiscent to dopamine agonists like lisuride or pramipexole. ATP is stable in solution as long as it does not become too acidic or basic. So, ideal pH is in the 5-7 range. Shelf life is mandated by the FDA to be no more than 12 months, as the product is liquid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Since ATP has a high affinity for magnesium, would this supplement increase the need for dietary (or supplemental) magnesium?

If anything, it would probably decrease the need it as it would help retain it from the dietary sources you consume it from.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Would this be a good alternative for lowering prolactin for someone who isn't comfortable using something like lisuride or bromo? What is a good starting dose for someone who is typically prone to overstimulation?

Possibly, since the two studies on dopamine/prolactin showed that the L-PGA/B6 combo both lowered prolactin and increased dopamine. I would start with the recommended dose, every other day. You can try every day but if you notice headache and overstimulation I would back off and try a lower dose or every other day.

Wagner83

Don't know if it is the most dopaminergic, but when I use it over several days it is very reminiscent to dopamine agonists like lisuride or pramipexole. ATP is stable in solution as long as it does not become too acidic or basic. So, ideal pH is in the 5-7 range. Shelf life is mandated by the FDA to be no more than 12 months, as the product is liquid.
Regarding the dopamine boost, is there any reason to believe it is more sustainable long term (no down regulation) than other dopaminergic compounds ?

denise

Yesterday afternoon I used 25 drops topically. I didn't notice anything obvious until about 4-5 hours later, when I started having some heart palpitations off and on for maybe 20 minutes. Just prior to this, I did start feeling an extreme sense of well-being, but I'm not sure how much of this to chalk up to the Cardenosine and how much to chalk up to the fact that I'd just had an amazingly good evening with my husband. It may have been a mix of both. Today, the few times I've needed to walk briskly (like to get in out of the rain), I've felt it in my heart/chest more than usual. Also, I woke up at 3:30 from a bad dream, and when I woke up for work, I was again having a stressful dream (I haven't been recalling dreams recently at all).

I'll probably wait a couple days and try a half dose first thing in the morning, to see if the response is the same.

dand

So far so good for me. Had a nice dopaminergic boost and heightened sense of well being throughout the day. Slept like a baby. Took the full dose orally.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Regarding the dopamine boost, is there any reason to believe it is more sustainable long term (no down regulation) than other dopaminergic compounds ?

The mouse study showed that even a tiny dose of 1 mg/kg Metadoxine, which is equivalent to 0.08mg/kg for a human, elevated dopamine more than 24 hours after taking it. Since Metadoxine is used for ADHD in humans, I suspect the effects is persistent enough to matter. And since the effect is increase in actual endogenous dopamine synthesis vs. dopamine agonism on receptors, I am hoping that there would be less risk of downregulation.

managing

Interestingly succinic acid is taken as a menopause "remedy". And RP says that:

"Filatov found that stressed tissues of both plants and animals produce protective and stimulating substances, which can be extracted for medical use. He identified succinic acid as a component of his extracts. Szent-Gyorgyi found that succinic acid stimulates respiration, which might explain why it promotes synthesis of pregnenolone and related steroids. It and fumaric acid are now considered to be adaptogens. Since succinic acid safely chelates toxic heavy metals out of mitochondria, it might also safely carry copper into the mitochondria."