OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So does it have an anti Estrogenic effect as well?

There is no published evidence for this, but it certainly sounds that way based on her report. In general, anything pro-metabolic will probably have an anti-fibrotic and anti-estrogenic effects as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update on the urine efficiency of MB as a marker. Took 1mg of MB oral 3 hours later urine was a dark green color. Seems as if MB is used immediately upon entering the environment.

Any thoughts? @haidut

Well, like I said - since even 1mg changes urine color it appears the redox state is in favor of oxidation. I don't know if it matters how long after taking it the color changes, as long as it does change.

mirc12354

I've been taking Cardenosine for almost 2 weeks now, 40 drops every other day + 2 drops Oxidal. (Sidenote: I have been taking 2 tablets of Cynomel daily, divided into 4 doses of 1/2 tablet, since 2010. I tried all different adjustments to my diet etc. and for some reason this is the amount I need to function and keep my temps/pulse up. I was exposed to mold and insecticides on and off for the last 4 or so years, which impacted me further. I strongly suspect that my sister and I inherited some mitochondrial thing from my mother since we all have strong symptoms, even since childhood.) Effects: absence of quicksand-like fatigue, mental clarity/general cognitive improvement, emotional/mental lift, increased endurance/muscle weakness seems to be going away, increased appetite (I was only eating 2 small/med meals & 2 snacks per day, until I woke up ravenous at 3am a few nights ago, now I need 3 more substantial meals), premenstrual symptoms associated with estrogen were almost gone - fibrocystic sore breasts, super-heavy period sometimes lasting 2 weeks, irregular etc (I'm turning 51 next month, and perimenopausal), better digestion (had IBS-like symptoms, bloating, gas, diarrhea + slow transit, intolerant of milk proteins), my thumb nails that I had been unable to grow since 2014 due to vertical splitting are beginning to grow out finally. Facial puffiness is going away. Will report on my progress again soon.

Edit: By the way, I experimented with 13mg doses of methylene blue a little over a year ago, and even at that dose, my pee was at best, green. Never blue.

Did you gain weight on it since it inccreased your hunger that much?? The biggest issue I have with all those prometabolic substances is that they increase my appetite even more so than metabolism so in the long run I am getting fatter.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

This looks interesting. Might have to include on my next order

Sonybaloney

@roguesandy

I liked your term "quicksand fatigue". It sounds so much like what I experience. I just feel the sinking drain of energy and doing anything seems like it takes so much effort that it could be likened to dragging yourself through sand.

Have you been still feeling an energy boost and mental clarity?
I feel half asleep when I'm awake and am researching what supp to try.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Bump. I just wanted to mention that we updated the Cardenosine thread with some new studies/evidence. Recent human trials showed that increasing ATP synthesis in the scalp apparently has highly beneficial effects on hair growth in male androgenic allopecia AKA male pattern baldness (MPB). Thus applying Cardenosine directly on the scalp may be able to replicate those human studies on improving hair growth. The supporting studies on that have been added to the beginning of the original thread, so please take a look when you get a chance.

tallglass13

thanks @haidut , been using it topically , I just wish it was so sticky when it dries. don't know if there is anything you can do about it though.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Th stickiness is from L-PGA and inosine. You can wipe the skin area with a wet/alcohol towel/swab about 30min after application as most of the ingredients should have absorbed by then.

theLaw

thanks @haidut , been using it topically , I just wish it was so sticky when it dries. don't know if there is anything you can do about it though.
If you spread it thin, it should dry to the touch after a few minutes.

Try using 5 drops on the back of your hand, spread it around, and let it dry for 10min.

Pointless

I thought I'd drop my 2 cents on this. I've been taking it every 3
Days for almost 2 weeks. I take 40 drops mixed in milk with 5 spoonfuls of sugar.

The taste is absolutely horrid, but I can't pin down what it tastes like. The sugar masks it quite well, though. The sugar also keeps any stress reaction at Bay, and another 5 spoons before bed makes sleep come quickly and deeply.

The mental effects are very interesting. At times it seems nootropic like methylene blue, at other times memory is not so good, kind of like Benadryl. At times I feel self-aware, at other times I get lost in what I'm doing.

It's extremely warming, moreso than thyroid or caffeine for me. Sometimes I'm on the verge of sweating, which is rare for me.

Last edited:

Epistrophy

If taking to much ATP would this inhibit downstream oxidative phosphorylation due to Pyruvate Kinase inhibition? Or would ATP bypass this enzyme and directly stimulate Krebs cycle and ETC?

Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I thought I'd drop my 2 cents on this. I've been taking it every 3
Days for almost 2 weeks. I take 40 drops mixed in milk with 5 spoonfuls of sugar.

The taste is absolutely horrid, but I can't pin down what it tastes like. The sugar masks it quite well, though. The sugar also keeps any stress reaction at Bay, and another 5 spoons before bed makes sleep come quickly and deeply.

The mental effects are very interesting. At times it seems nootropic like methylene blue, at other times memory is not so good, kind of like Benadryl. At times I feel self-aware, at other times I get lost in what I'm doing.

It's extremely warming, moreso than thyroid or caffeine for me. Sometimes I'm on the verge of sweating, which is rare for me.

Thanks for the honest feedback. Does it change your temps/pulse, tolerance to alcohol or ability to go longer between meals without a stress reaction?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If taking to much ATP would this inhibit downstream oxidative phosphorylation due to Pyruvate Kinase inhibition? Or would ATP bypass this enzyme and directly stimulate Krebs cycle and ETC?

Thanks

The studies I have seen so far did not show PDH inhibition from exogenous ATP. I suspect that only happens when endogenous production is very high. For most people, any increase in ATP is probably beneficial given how compromised metabolism for most people is.

Pointless

Thanks for the honest feedback. Does it change your temps/pulse, tolerance to alcohol or ability to go longer between meals without a stress reaction?

I'd say that it does all of these things, with about the same effectiveness of caffeine. I haven't been logging biometrics, but temps and pulse seem to be consistent on caffeine days, cardenosine days, and thyroid days.

Epistrophy

Rat Experiment:

Gave Defibron 20 drops with Cardenosine 40 drops to rat subject orally.

30 minutes later. Rat became super calm, attentive and had a pleasant warm seastion and warm skin to touch.

Interesting combination.