Carbs/Fats ratio and climate.

Trullo

"Alternating 15 days of negative balance with 15 positive balance increases the likelihood of heart attack, even with decreased body weight. Clinton had a heart attack after the Atkins diet and lost weight, confirming that the proinflammatory state depends on the eating behavior, on the usual glycaemia, but not directly on the weight (Chap. IV). While remaining within the scope of these theories, we note that near the pole the intake (of fats) tends to be 50% of calories in humans and whales, while in the Sahara it does not reach 20% of calories, and whales have no fat. in milk when I'm at the equator! It is perhaps no coincidence that Jewish and Muslim religions prohibit eating the meat of the most easily fattened animal, the pig. This variable percentage is justified by the aim of keeping the energy balance in balance, since from the pole to the Sahara the term of energy spent each day for environmental" thermogenesis varies enormously."

Page 24.

As we saw Randle cycle show that both vegan and ketogenic diet help to get off inflammation and diabetes, and a mixed diet enhance them because metabolism gridlock in case of change of temperature and or humidity, maybe better having a diet high carbs low fat when is warm or hot and a high fat low carbs when is colder...

Herbie

Looking at higher latitude regions and when fruits, grains and starches are harvested due to light and temperature makes sense.

Cloudhands

i also think that we artificially induce comfortable climates regaurdless of nature. Artificial light, heat, less labor, and food sources regardless of the season. I believe this is why ray stresses the "summer" diet.

OP
T

Trullo

i also think that we artificially induce comfortable climates regaurdless of nature. Artificial light, heat, less labor, and food sources regardless of the season. I believe this is why ray stresses the "summer" diet.
Can you explain me more about this, please?

baccheion

Humans are low fat, slow metabolism, low calcium + magnesium (RDA), higher DHEA, etc after puberty. Melatonin and DHEA do much to maintain viability from 20s.

DHEA lowers stomach acid, beta-carotene to A conversion, and bile. Such implies high carb, low fat, neutral/alkaline, etc foods. Like potatoes, greens, oils/fats, raw meat/milk/eggs, smoke meat, etc.

Citrus fruits, cooked meat/eggs, pasteurized milk, etc are all acidic digestion and maligned once into 20s. Can have steak + greens dinner, for example, but will eventually need stomach acid and digestive enzyme pills.

Only a minority of the population are genetically biased toward high fat. If having an amylase/starch issue, then fruits rather than fat is likely the answer. Like with chimps.

OP
T

Trullo

Humans are low fat, slow metabolism, low calcium + magnesium (RDA), higher DHEA, etc after puberty. Melatonin and DHEA do much to maintain viability from 20s.

DHEA lowers stomach acid, beta-carotene to A conversion, and bile. Such implies high carb, low fat, neutral/alkaline, etc foods. Like potatoes, greens, oils/fats, raw meat/milk/eggs, smoke meat, etc.

Citrus fruits, cooked meat/eggs, pasteurized milk, etc are all acidic digestion and maligned once into 20s. Can have steak + greens dinner, for example, but will eventually need stomach acid and digestive enzyme pills.

Only a minority of the population are genetically biased toward high fat. If having an amylase/starch issue, then fruits rather than fat is likely the answer. Like with chimps.
This is not true, lots of people all over the world eat fats based diets.

Cloudhands

The summer diet.
in places where its warm the animals are relatively low fat, the fruit is higher in carbohydrates, etc. Just think about how plants and animals change during the seasons. You might get a decent amount of fat from coconuts etc like the kitavans. The fish are leaner, theres less nuts and seeds available, etc, etc.

baccheion

This is not true, lots of people all over the world eat fats based diets.
Sure, but that doesn't mean it's ideal. DHEA rises with age ('til 30s) and hGH goes down. DHEA is associated with low calcium + magnesium (RDA), low metabolism, low fat, etc.

OP
T

Trullo

Sure, but that doesn't mean it's ideal. DHEA rises with age ('til 30s) and hGH goes down. DHEA is associated with low calcium + magnesium (RDA), low metabolism, low fat, etc.
They're well. Please don't go off topic.

OP
T

Trullo

nei luoghi dove fa caldo gli animali sono relativamente poveri di grassi, la frutta è più ricca di carboidrati, ecc. Basti pensare a come le piante e gli animali cambiano durante le stagioni. Potresti ottenere una discreta quantità di grasso dalle noci di cocco ecc. come i kitavan. I pesci sono più magri, ci sono meno noci e semi disponibili, ecc, ecc.
Thanks! Do you have something to read about?

OP
T

Trullo

If in the warm place there are more saturated fats, is it possible that less fat someone eats more saturated they've to bee? And more is cold more monosaturated fats someone has to eat?