Carboxy Gel

Dan W

Steven Scott (a Peatey guy that builds interesting CO2 contraptions) has released his CO2 skincare gel:
Amazon.com : Carboxy Gel Anti-Aging Face Mask : Beauty

I don't know the background information on CO2 exposure on skin health, but it seems like something that will interest people here. And it was a reward for some levels of On the Back of a Tiger backers, so I'm guessing people will have comments and reviews soon.

honeybee

Wonder if the "face slimming" effects could be extended to body if rubbed all over?lol
Just kidding thanks for this @Dan Wich
I think however I am more interested in the moisturizer that is referenced also. The ingredients look good.
Facial Moisturizer

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dan W

Dan W

He sent me a discount code to post. I don't know how much it's for, or if it would work on the moisturizer, but it's worth a shot: "NKHPAOLE".

honeybee

He sent me a discount code to post. I don't know how much it's for, or if it would work on the moisturizer, but it's worth a shot: "NKHPAOLE".
I successfully used the coupon for the moisturizer. It was about 40% off so nice savings. thx again.

walker_in_aus

I was just sitting here thinking about formulating some kind of body gel system for whole body effects and thought I'd google on here to see if it's been done before.

I was thinking of mixing bicarb with honey/aloe gel, then spraying vinegar and wrapping leg in plastic.

walker_in_aus

Nearly a year later - I diy'd a co2 face mask. Tried a mix of A.C.V, honey and sugar, blended thickly and cooled in the fridge... Then I made a watery paste of bicarb, patted it onto my skin and let it dry a little.
When I painted the ACV/HONEY/Sugar mix onto the top I got an intense heating, almost burning feeling as the reaction bubbled. I only put it on my right side to compare results. The sticky sugar mixture held the bubbles on my skin pretty well. I was worried i might have burned my skin but the heat disappeared quickly. I left it on for five mins, and wiped it off. After another ten mins, I compared one side of my face to the other and there is definitely a lift - my right "jowl" point is about a cm higher than my left.

:)

Kram

Anyone know how to make this gel or something like it?
I think you can use baking soda, citric acid, honey (maybe corn starch as well) or a similar combination. Not sure about dosages or how long to leave it on though. I tried this once last year with the skin on the arm and it seemed to fizz and bubble (so there is CO2). Not certain if it would actually benefit skin health with continued use.

Here's a formula for making bath bombs (ie baking soda bath)

Drareg

I think you can use baking soda, citric acid, honey (maybe corn starch as well) or a similar combination. Not sure about dosages or how long to leave it on though. I tried this once last year with the skin on the arm and it seemed to fizz and bubble (so there is CO2). Not certain if it would actually benefit skin health with continued use.

Here's a formula for making bath bombs (ie baking soda bath)

Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals