Captain Crunch fans?

michael94

I am eating a lot of this stuff lately and have been doing really well.

My diet is mostly leanish beef cooked in coconut oil, 2-4 egg yolks, gelatin throughout the day ( great lakes green can), carrots, then the Captain Crunch with skim milk as a sort of calorie filler

( I'll have some oj when I'm craving it but not every day )

Digests really nicely for me and the ingredients look pretty good as far as packaged food goes,

tcOFzDc.png

BTW, any glaring micronutrients I'm missing out on in the rough diet I posted? Drinking coffee with some aspirin regularly but other than that I'm taking no supplements.

answersfound

I'm gonna get some...love that stuff!

tara

'reduced iron' :(

OP
michael94

michael94

tara said:

Federal law isn't it? But yea, it sucks, I figure coffee throughout the day is mitigating most of the damage. I'm due for blood work around the end of the year so I'll report back if I stick with this and I very well might because I love my captain crunch. The coconut oil and no " natural and/or artificial flavors" are the big selling points

Maybe making my own could be a long term solution, would require a lot of experimenting but the ingredients are pretty straightforward. Also, I've given blood quite a bit and am not against it in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
michael94

michael94

Going to add in some canned oysters after a bit of reading, the copper will help a lot among other things. I'm going to try frying them because straight out of the can seems pretty gross.

tara

icecreamlover said:
post 106547
tara said:

Federal law isn't it? But yea, it sucks, I figure coffee throughout the day is mitigating most of the damage. I'm due for blood work around the end of the year so I'll report back if I stick with this and I very well might because I love my captain crunch. The coconut oil and no " natural and/or artificial flavors" are the big selling points

Maybe making my own could be a long term solution, would require a lot of experimenting but the ingredients are pretty straightforward. Also, I've given blood quite a bit and am not against it in the future!

Yeah, it seems to be in all the concocted cereal products where I am too.
Looks like you've got it covered. :)

icecreamlover said:
post 106549 Going to add in some canned oysters after a bit of reading, the copper will help a lot among other things. I'm going to try frying them because straight out of the can seems pretty gross.
I like mine cooked in chowder. Which sometimes just consists of milk, if have not time for better prep.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jb116

Capn crnch as well fruity peebles (the other coconut oil cereal) incidentally have relatively low iron compared to other cereals, ironically the grain cereals. Btw the cap crnch berries version does have natural and artificial flavors

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals