Caprylic acid effective against Candida albicans , H. Pylori and Cytomegalovirus, more effective than diflucan

Mauritio

This study shows how the MCT Caprylic acid is effective against coexisting infections of C. Albicans , H. Pylori and Cytomegalovirus.

They claim that people with a host of seemingly unrelated symptoms often show these 3 infections at the same time . Those symptoms are :

"...intractable frequent urination with difficulty holding urine, as well as other intractable medical problems such as frequent coughing, white pus in gingiva, infection of the apex of a root canalled tooth, slow-healing wounds, & ALS, the authors often found coexisting mixed infections of Candida albicans (C.A.), Helicobacter pylori (H.P.), & Cytomegalovirus (CMV) with or without additional bacterial (Chlamydia trachomatis, etc.) or viral infections & increased Asbestos, with or without Hg deposits. "

They say that only one dose of caprylic acid was enough to significantly reduce those symptoms even more so than the anti-fungal medication diflucan.

They also talk about a combination with an antibiotic (amoxicillin) and an anti viral ,for which they chose an omega3 supplement. This is obviously non sense ,but could be replaced with a peat approved anti-viral like methylene blue, cyproheptadine or aspirin.

Although I would first try caprylic acid on it's own as it has been shown to have anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.

"Thus, Caprylic acid is superior to & less expensive than Diflucan, & has potential application for anti-cancer, anti-aging, anti-Alzheimer's disease, anti-Autism, anti-infection, & general circulatory improvement."

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

shine

Have been taking 2 tablespoons daily for years. Can recommend.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

shine

When I started it, I had severe health issues. Some of them were bacterial overgrowth, candida, white coated tongue, bloating, gas. Just a generally unhealthy digestive tract. It helped tremendously with those issues and made me feel less toxic and gave me more energy.

Back then I also used it as a mouth wash and just took a sip of it and squished it around in my mouth for 10 minutes before spitting it out.

Peatful

When I started it, I had severe health issues. Some of them were bacterial overgrowth, candida, white coated tongue, bloating, gas. Just a generally unhealthy digestive tract. It helped tremendously with those issues and made me feel less toxic and gave me more energy.

Back then I also used it as a mouth wash and just took a sip of it and squished it around in my mouth for 10 minutes before spitting it out.
Was MCT superior to CO?
CO is like 7% caprylic iirc.
Did you ever compare the two?
Thoughts?
Thx

Inaut

I think mct oil with essential oils like clove and thyme are extremely beneficial for the gut. My personal combo is lemon/orange oil+clove on MCT. Gulp

shine

Was MCT superior to CO?
CO is like 7% caprylic iirc.
Did you ever compare the two?
Thoughts?
Thx

I've used coconut oil first, didn't have the same effects as caprylic acid or a mix of caprylic (70%) and capric (30%) acid. Taking the MCTs in a more concentrated form had a drug like effect after the first dose, whereas coconut oil didn't.

Capric acid is also very interesting and I think combining C8 and C10 like in most MCT oils is better than taking caprylic acid alone.

Capric acid has a beneficial effect on gut barrier function and should help with leaky gut:

Capric acid lowers iNOS/NO induced by LPS and protects bones by inhibiting the formation of bone dissolving cells.

Peatful

I've used coconut oil first, didn't have the same effects as caprylic acid or a mix of caprylic (70%) and capric (30%) acid. Taking the MCTs in a more concentrated form had a drug like effect after the first dose, whereas coconut oil didn't.

Capric acid is also very interesting and I think combining C8 and C10 like in most MCT oils is better than taking caprylic acid alone.

Capric acid has a beneficial effect on gut barrier function and should help with leaky gut:

Capric acid lowers iNOS/NO induced by LPS and protects bones by inhibiting the formation of bone dissolving cells.
Thank you for your thorough response.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Thanks very helpfull . I struggled with some of the same issue,too . I'll try it as a mouth wash as well ...

Do you take the caprylic acid on an empty stomach?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I think mct oil with essential oils like clove and thyme are extremely beneficial for the gut. My personal combo is lemon/orange oil+clove on MCT. Gulp
Yes this or something similar is what's in many anti-candida formulas and this study found that a combo of caprylic acid and thymol is many times more effective than both of them alone .

shine

Thanks very helpfull . I struggled with some of the same issue,too . I'll try it as a mouth wash as well ...

Do you take the caprylic acid on an empty stomach?

Currently I am taking the mix of caprylic and capric acid.
I take it twice a day with my biggest meals. Depending on what I am eating, I either pour a tablespoon of it over my white rice or take a spoonful of it into my mouth, wash it down and start eating the meal.

Last edited:

NodeCerebri

I can’t find the study no more but it showed that exaggerated MCT oil consumption led to a leaky blood brain barrier. Sorry that I don’t have the study on hand, will take a look into it again or maybe some others know of which study I am talking about and could elaborate.

golder

I take it twice a day with my biggest meals. Depending on what I am eating, I either pour a tablespoon of it over my white rice or take a spoonful of it into my mouth, wash it down and start eating the meal.
Definitely going to give this a go, thanks for your thorough advice here. I’ve got almost all the issues you used to have. Other than the 50:50 caprylic/capric acid combo, could you let us know what else helped you other than generally improving your metabolism alongside? Thanks!

valzim

Shine. How long did it take for your tongue to return to pink after you started mcr oil?

Back
Top Bottom