Capnometer: Anybody Using One At Home?

oriana

Curious if anyone has bought a capnometer and if so then which one, how much, how does it work, etc?
Thanks!

Lore

I'm curious also, as I'm considering purchasing one.

Lore

hmmm, I need my amalgam removed before I invest in this, however, I really want one.

BCI-8401-2T.jpg
BCI-8401-3T.jpg

BCI 8401 CAPNOCHECK II Hand Held Capnograph - Made in the USA

The Capnocheck II Handheld Capnograph is a full full-featured portable unit with capnography. Ideally suited for use in and out of the hospital, its back-lit display assures easy viewing of waveforms, numeric values, and on-screen trending data. The battery-operated design with battery bypass offers the flexibility to accommodate both stationary and transport applications. Plus, an infrared link to an external printer provides quick, trouble-free downloading.

Includes
One BCI 8401 CAPNOCHECK II hand held capnograph, lithium ion battery (BCI 8408), battery charger (BCI 8404), protective glove (BCI 8412), patient attachment kit (BCI 8214), sample lines, and manual.
Specs
  • Measures ETCO2, Inspired CO2, Respiration Rate
  • Provides waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending
  • Easy-to-read EL back-lit LCD display
  • Adjustable alarm limits, as well as visual and auditory alarms
  • Sidestream technology accommodates intubated and non-intubated patients
  • Lightweight for easy transport Infrared link to an external printer assures trouble-free download
  • Monitor patients ranging from pediatric to adult
  • Genuine BCI reusable & disposable accessories available
  • Made in the USA
Price: $1,650.00

Warranty:
2 Year
Manufacturer: BCI
Brochures
BCI 8401 CAPNOCHECK II Hand Held Capnograph
BCI 8401 CAPNOCHECK II Hand Held Capnograph Manual

ref. NormalBreathing article

Last edited:

Lore

hmmm, I need my amalgam removed before I invest in this, however, I really want one.

BCI-8401-2T.jpg
BCI-8401-3T.jpg

BCI 8401 CAPNOCHECK II Hand Held Capnograph - Made in the USA

The Capnocheck II Handheld Capnograph is a full full-featured portable unit with capnography. Ideally suited for use in and out of the hospital, its back-lit display assures easy viewing of waveforms, numeric values, and on-screen trending data. The battery-operated design with battery bypass offers the flexibility to accommodate both stationary and transport applications. Plus, an infrared link to an external printer provides quick, trouble-free downloading.

Includes
One BCI 8401 CAPNOCHECK II hand held capnograph, lithium ion battery (BCI 8408), battery charger (BCI 8404), protective glove (BCI 8412), patient attachment kit (BCI 8214), sample lines, and manual.
Specs
  • Measures ETCO2, Inspired CO2, Respiration Rate
  • Provides waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending
  • Easy-to-read EL back-lit LCD display
  • Adjustable alarm limits, as well as visual and auditory alarms
  • Sidestream technology accommodates intubated and non-intubated patients
  • Lightweight for easy transport Infrared link to an external printer assures trouble-free download
  • Monitor patients ranging from pediatric to adult
  • Genuine BCI reusable & disposable accessories available
  • Made in the USA
Price: $1,650.00

Warranty:
2 Year
Manufacturer: BCI
Brochures
BCI 8401 CAPNOCHECK II Hand Held Capnograph
BCI 8401 CAPNOCHECK II Hand Held Capnograph Manual

ref. NormalBreathing article

Well, this just made up my mind as to whether I should invest the money or not .... EtCO2 (End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide) Monitoring and Capnography Waveforms, "... Hence, etCO2 monitoring and capnography are not useful as biofeedback, but can be used in the long run (e.g., once per day or once per week), as an additional tool for breathing retraining control. This is how Dr. Buteyko viewed and described capnography."

I think I may take a run to the Pulmonary Department of our local hospital and have a challenging talk with the Doctors who diagnosed me w/COPD.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals