Cant Wake Up In The Morning

OP
Dino D

Dino D

Have you even tested your iron? Have you tried copper? Was your sleep any improved during those 10 days and then got same?
I never tried copper...
Sleep is maybe little bit betrer...
My iron is in range, sometimes it is in low range, ferittin is 150... my labs are good...

Could it be, because im geting better and less stressed that libido firstly goes down... ?

Beefcake

I never tried copper...
My iron is in range, sometimes it is in low range, ferittin is 150... my labs are good...

Could it be, because im geting better and less stressed that libido firstly goes down... ?

With ferritin of 150 I would’t use iron. When you mean iron you mean serum iron is low? Serum iron is more dependent on copper. Zinc reduces serum iron quite fast and makes you tired even though your ferritin is good. Since you did use zinc I’m suspectin that you lowered your copper to much. What doses did you use of zinc?

Beefcake

I never tried copper...

Think you might have a ceruloplasmin problem. Have you done vitamin A ever aswell? I would use a combination of copper and retinol for a couple of days and see if that improves. Ceruloplasmin is needed to regulate iron metabolism in the body. Its very copper dependent. Zinc depletes ceruloplasmin and thats why zinc can make you feel tired specially if you’re using more then the rdi. Vitamin A/retinol signals the liver to increase ceruloplasmin levels and copper is a part of the actual enzyme so a combination of them are very effective in increasing levels again. Its classic that this would make your serum iron fluctuate and low serum iron makes you tired even if ferritin is good. Doesn’t indicate a lack of iron rather something else like ceruloplasmin dys regulation.

OP
Dino D

Dino D

Think you might have a ceruloplasmin problem. Have you done vitamin A ever aswell? I would use a combination of copper and retinol for a couple of days and see if that improves. Ceruloplasmin is needed to regulate iron metabolism in the body. Its very copper dependent. Zinc depletes ceruloplasmin and thats why zinc can make you feel tired specially if you’re using more then the rdi. Vitamin A/retinol signals the liver to increase ceruloplasmin levels and copper is a part of the actual enzyme so a combination of them are very effective in increasing levels again. Its classic that this would make your serum iron fluctuate and low serum iron makes you tired even if ferritin is good. Doesn’t indicate a lack of iron rather something else like ceruloplasmin dys regulation.
I got the same advice once bedore... i will order copper now... i tried vit a by it self and nothing ...
For zinc i took 25-50 mg, deppending

I like what you say about animal protein. Animal protein is the only determinant of me feeling worse than usual. I also quit it and eat now as a vegan. But my primary food is potatoes which is rich in protein. Plus some fruits. I don't get protein deficiency. But i am also looking for aminos supplement. The thing is they are expensive.

Potatoes are very poor in amount of Protein,also in quality,only combined with a ridiculous ratio of egg-white Protein.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals