Can't Stop Shedding. Help!

helpmyhair

Since starting MPB, I am always in a state of sheds unlike who others have a shedding period which stops. Not me, the only thing that changes is the degree of shedding. Years ago, I would rub my hair over the sink and about 10 hairs would fall. Then soon increased to 20, then 30. Now when I rub my hair over the sink, I get 40-50 hairs falling.. my hair is getting thin very quickly as a result.

Really need some help. Was anyone able to stop intense shedding? What did you do?

johnwester130

to stop shedding quickly,

b vitamins

taurine, maybe zinc too

eating liver,

would the quickest way to stop shedding

BrianF

Calcium too. Egg shell calcium in addition to other sources of calcium in the diet at least to begin with. And make sure you're getting adequate doses of virs A,D and K2 so that your body can assimilate the calcium otherwise its futile. I'd dose heavy on those vits for a month or so if i were you. Most people are deficient in the western world.

ddjd

Here's my list. If you're like me the cause is Adrenaline, Serotonin and histamine. All of these things work to stop the shedding for 3-9 hours depending on what you use. Cyproheptadine is strongest but makes you drowsy but if you're just fed up of the shedding it will stop it completely. Vitamin A also very effective but it has to be retinol acetate, retinol palmitate does not work.

LIST;
Theanine, Coq10, Niacinamide, beta alanine, vitamin c, b6p5p, vit A retinol acetate, biotin, taurine, lysine, agmatine, caprylic acid, msm. Salt /bicarbonate of soda. Inosine, clodinine, cyproheptadine. Ondansetron. Tianeptine. Vitamin E

The thing is we're all so different so you have to work out what works for you.

JDD

Are your temps and pulse up? Warm extremities? It may be a good sign, it seems most people experience increased shedding before growing newer healthy hair.

Prosper

Here's my list. If you're like me the cause is Adrenaline, Serotonin and histamine
Hmm, I've been staying at my parents house for the past few weeks and I feel like there has been a definite increase in shedding during this time. My parents have a cat that I'm mildly allergic to. I wonder if this is enough to cause hair loss.

ddjd

Hmm, I've been staying at my parents house for the past few weeks and I feel like there has been a definite increase in shedding during this time. My parents have a cat that I'm mildly allergic to. I wonder if this is enough to cause hair loss.
No it's moreso what's going on in your gut

franc0

As well as what everyone else has said, I'd say adding 300mg Aspirin every day or every other day (with vit.K2) to reduce further inflammation,
I've added it to my regimen quite recently, I find my extremities become much warmer after taking some with a meal,
if you believe that circulation is a factor in hair loss that is!