Can't put on weight

OP
koshko

koshko

Your lactic acid is probably high if you can't put on healthy weight. Aspirin and capsaicin lower lactic acid.
Aspirin might help me for so many things but it makes me think because i use vitamin E and i have tinnitus.

Jennifer

I am still loosing weight it is not stable and maybe i consume over 3000 i didnt count all the honey, glass of maple syrup,milk and juices. i am consuming as much as i can.. I am loosing muscle all the time, It is frustrating to see i go below 50 and looks so skinny. I guess you mentioned in some thread that you stop eating meat and it helped you to lower antibodies? And how can i decide on thyroid dose? it depends on how i feel, energy and future lab results?

It is a frustrating experience, for sure. Have you tried tracking your calories for a week? I found it helpful for establishing a minimum daily requirement to maintain my weight and I just increased my calories from there to put on weight. Once you establish your minimum caloric requirements, you could try increasing your calories with goat’s milk?

No, I stopped having meat after figuring out it was causing hypoglycemia and my daily convulsion and syncope (fainting) episodes. My antibodies came down within range when I started supplementing thyroid. You mentioned needing to fix your cholesterol—is it high or low? I ask because if it’s too low, thyroid can lower it further and actually trigger stress hormones so it would be best to get it up to a healthy range before supplementing—I think Ray said between 160–200. To find your correct dose, you can go by symptoms but also track your temps and pulse—if you’re running on adrenaline, you may actually see them drop at first as thyroid lowers adrenaline.

mariantos

Try dates, they have some minerals, vitamins, you need to gain weight with them, guaranteed.

OP
koshko

koshko

It is a frustrating experience, for sure. Have you tried tracking your calories for a week? I found it helpful for establishing a minimum daily requirement to maintain my weight and I just increased my calories from there to put on weight. Once you establish your minimum caloric requirements, you could try increasing your calories with goat’s milk?

No, I stopped having meat after figuring out it was causing hypoglycemia and my daily convulsion and syncope (fainting) episodes. My antibodies came down within range when I started supplementing thyroid. You mentioned needing to fix your cholesterol—is it high or low? I ask because if it’s too low, thyroid can lower it further and actually trigger stress hormones so it would be best to get it up to a healthy range before supplementing—I think Ray said between 160–200. To find your correct dose, you can go by symptoms but also track your temps and pulse—if you’re running on adrenaline, you may actually see them drop at first as thyroid lowers adrenaline.
My cholesterol is high (276); LDL high and HDL low.
Do you know a good app for calori tracking?
I am probably running on cortisol and adrenaline but i feel a bit different in a good way since i started tyromix.
Did you ever experienced thyroid pain, feels like it is inflamed or someone is squeezing your throat?

gaze

I am probably running on cortisol and adrenaline but i feel a bit different in a good way since i started tyromix.
Did you ever experienced thyroid pain, feels like it is inflamed or someone is squeezing your throat?
thyroid tightness after taking thyroid usually indicates you need more magnesium

OP
koshko

koshko

thyroid tightness after taking thyroid usually indicates you need more magnesium
I am having this issue for 4months but not everyday,since i started taking thyroid 3days ago, i felt it everyday. i take thyroid in the morning and towards afternoon pressure on my throat starts. I also started taking magnesium so i hope it gets better.

mariantos

Good idea, Do they have to be organic or sun-dried?
It is not a rule, the nutritional values of some may differ slightly from others.

It remains at your discretion, which you tolerate better and which you enjoy eating.

Don't forget to brush your teeth immediately after consuming them.

Good luck gaining weight!

AdR

I guess good copper source is seafood, like squids or oysters, right? I thought about copper but it is too complicated when it comes to supplements and not easy to balance. I tried thiamine and it gave me fatigue but i got surprised when i read some people take 6grams a day. Maybe i need a mix Bs not only B1. Or i need to eat more carbs before consuming it.
I need to fix my cholesterol as well.
You might be right about ghee. My lab results dont promise me a good cardiovascular health
You are so right about carnivore diet, my meals still look like scavengers food. I still couldnt find any raw or clean dairy and not sure about the coconut oil because they all have intense flavour and smell, so it might not be right version of it.
Oysters high in copper are but they are extremely high in zinc also so I'm not sure if it would theoretically make up for a copper deficiency, but I cant say i know much about that lol. You should research that more. Fruit juice should be pretty good I think if you have fruits high in copper. For B's I personally used a mixed, food-source B. If you can get liver from wild game, I think that is by far the healthiest and most humane way to have all of the above.

If you can keep your vascular system healthy and your liver healthy, you might not need to be concerned about your cholesterol levels. However, it is still a good idea to avoid oxidized cholesterol ( hard-boiled eggs, overcooked meat, most ghee is overcooked in my opinion) in your diet. The undercooked versions of those foods can be very healthy though depending on your needs (an in my opinion, the time of year), provided you get enough minerals and micronutrients to process that cholesterol. For your vascular system, buckwheat extract that is high in rutin can help.

Also, If you live in a place where it's not too hot and dry, a local farmer might have some good raw dairy. I know the east coast and northwest U.S. have a ton.

OP
koshko

koshko

Oysters high in copper are but they are extremely high in zinc also so I'm not sure if it would theoretically make up for a copper deficiency, but I cant say i know much about that lol. You should research that more. Fruit juice should be pretty good I think if you have fruits high in copper. For B's I personally used a mixed, food-source B. If you can get liver from wild game, I think that is by far the healthiest and most humane way to have all of the above.

If you can keep your vascular system healthy and your liver healthy, you might not need to be concerned about your cholesterol levels. However, it is still a good idea to avoid oxidized cholesterol ( hard-boiled eggs, overcooked meat, most ghee is overcooked in my opinion) in your diet. The undercooked versions of those foods can be very healthy though depending on your needs (an in my opinion, the time of year), provided you get enough minerals and micronutrients to process that cholesterol. For your vascular system, buckwheat extract that is high in rutin can help.

Also, If you live in a place where it's not too hot and dry, a local farmer might have some good raw dairy. I know the east coast and northwest U.S. have a ton.
You might ask how it can be impossible to find raw milk and cheese from happy animals or game meat in Serbia but I dont know where all the organ meat and bones go, all i can find is supermarket liver once a week, and sometimes whole lamb or mutton without thyroid maybe with some kidneys or testicles and i can find some game meat from supermarket without organs.

Jennifer

Oh, good! I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better since starting the TyroMix. I like cronometer.com for tracking calories. I hope the extra magnesium helps relieve your thyroid pain. I’ve had a squeezing sensation in my throat before, but it was unrelated to my thyroid.

AdR

Since koshko is coming of carnivore, the digestive system should be adequate to gain weight I would think. Just a matter of eating for enjoyment and avoiding troublesome foods.

Jerkboy

Low stomach acid perhaps? So you dont digest protein. You lose muscle that way. I can eat 800 calories (yes 800) and not lose muscle if I eat protein. Not saying 800 calories is healthy but on a different diet in low protein you will become skin and bones. Keeping protein higher keeps the muscles - unless done for months.

OP
koshko

koshko

Since koshko is coming of carnivore, the digestive system should be adequate to gain weight I would think. Just a matter of eating for enjoyment and avoiding troublesome foods.
Yes only thing i cannot digest are veggies(except potato and carrot). I think they enjoy their meals at space station more than i do. I prepare everything in most simple and tasteless way and i am a good cook. I think i add so many things to troublesome food list. Like bone broth, osso bucco, etc. since i am worried about heavy metals. There are not so many organic, pasture-raised food i can find. Even they dont use glyphosate anymore, most food is coming from outside, soil and water here have some serious heavy metal and arsenic pollution. So maybe i should update my list and not worry much.

AdR

Yes only thing i cannot digest are veggies(except potato and carrot). I think they enjoy their meals at space station more than i do. I prepare everything in most simple and tasteless way and i am a good cook. I think i add so many things to troublesome food list. Like bone broth, osso bucco, etc. since i am worried about heavy metals. There are not so many organic, pasture-raised food i can find. Even they dont use glyphosate anymore, most food is coming from outside, soil and water here have some serious heavy metal and arsenic pollution. So maybe i should update my list and not worry much.
I'm sorry about that. Maybe you can move to Austria or some place like that for a bit. No problems with soil in the Alps if you are in those dairy villages. Not sure if that is feasible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals