Can't Get Alldaychemist.com On The Web

Pointless

Some synthroid I bought last week was sent to dispensing a few hours ago.

Sheik

I can't get through either.

edit: OH but they sent an email about 30 minutes ago:

Thank you for being a valuable customer of www.alldaychemist.com.

Please note that due to some technical reasons, our website is down. Our team is currently working on solving the issue and we are expecting that the issue will be fixed within the next 3-4 days.

You are requested to please visit the website again after this period. In the meantime, you can also place the order over the phone through eCheck (for USA customers).

Please call at our Toll Free # +1-855-840-0584 to make your purchase.

We would also like to inform you that we are not associated with any other website. We have noticed that some scammers like www dot all-day-chemist dot us placed our website logo on their website so that they can capture the personal details of our valuable customers by using our goodwill. Do not place any order with them.

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
yeah, I got that. I went to their Facebook group and saw others with the same issue yesterday. Hopefully it's their technical stupidity and not some bull**** regulatory action. Doesn't freedom mean anything? Aren't we supposed to be able to be free to buy stuff?

David PS

Birdie

It looks fine today.

I had an order in the mail when the site stopped being available. Hunting around on ownership and hosting info it seemed that someone forgot to pay the annual domain name fee. It takes a few days to propagate update info via the DNS servers when payment is made.

whodathunkit

Edited to add: looking like it may not have been All Day Chemist after all, just a bad coincidence of timing. I've had a few of those in my life. Jury is still out but it's looking like I may have trashed ADC unnecessarily. I'll update again if I can confirm ADC. Otherwise, assume not.

Original post:

I made a purchase via echeck with ADC last night and today there is a charge in my account for over $500 for a vacation to the Carribean that I NEVER MADE!!!

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this but it has to be ADC because I haven't bought anywhere else. Will update as more info becomes available, but for right now, stay away!!!!

Last edited:

HDD

I made a purchase via echeck with ADC last night and today there is a charge in my account for over $500 for a vacation to the Carribean that I NEVER MADE!!!

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this but it has to be ADC because I haven't bought anywhere else. Will update as more info becomes available, but for right now, stay away!!!!

I had this happen recently but it was $2500 in Las Vegas. My previous debit purchase was online for t3 from a different company. So maybe it's hacking by someone not involved in these companies? I have purchased fromADC before without any issues.

whodathunkit

I have purchased fromADC before without any issues.
Did you purchase via echeck?

This fraudulent purchase was made within an hour of me buying this stuff from ADC. I don't use my debit card online and use it only with big box merchants, so I'm at a loss as to how anyone would have gotten it.

My gut told me to use wire transfer but I was trying to weasel out of spending the $70 for wire transfer fee + shipping. It was free shipping with echeck.

Do you mind telling me a little bit more about your experience? In PM if you don't want to put it on the board? I'm kind of freaking out right now...

whodathunkit

Waaaaaaaiiiitttttt a minute...was your T3 purchase to Blue Sky?

HDD

I used my debit card online to make the purchase. The next day and the next debit from my account was the $2500 charge in Las Vegas. I freaked out, of course, and I contacted the bank immediately and within a few days it was refunded.

This was the company-
RxCart UK

I'll use a credit card for future online transactions with companies I haven't dealt with before. It could be devastating to have your bank account cleaned out and have to wait for the bank to refund.

Last edited:

whodathunkit

Crap. I used echeck with ADC last night. Now this charge came up an hour later as a check card tx, which I don't use online. The bank said it's very difficult but not impossible to get debit card info from bank info. So I don't know what to think. I'm going to go look at all my credit cards and start credit monitoring again, etc. What a PITA.

I only used my debit card with Blue Sky last month because they don't take mastercard or paypal.

I will forever kick myself for not using wire transfer with ADC. I would much rather be paying that $70 and have peace of mind right now. Never, ever ignore my gut!!!

Pointless

So you did use a debit card with Blue Sky?

I had a case of fraud that I suspect had to do with a purchase to Madison James Research Chemicals. Most if not all of these peptide companies are extremely shady.

whodathunkit

@Pointless...yeah. I'm thinking Blue Sky may be it. For that one I used my checkcard not my "online Mastercard" with a small credit limit that I normally use for online purchases, because they don't take MasterCard at Blue Sky. Getting people to cough up their checkcard info may be why some of these retailers won't take certain kinds of cards.

My bank said there was basically no way anyone could get my checkcard number from my checking account info, especially not in that short amount of time (approximately one hour between my ADC purchase and when the fraudulent purchase was made with the check card). Blue Sky was the last time I used my debit card online. Although that was a month ago. I've heard sometimes the scammers wait so the person's guard goes down. Or maybe my card got caught in a skimmer at one of the local retailers I go to. I don't use it ever at the gas station but they're putting skimmers in other places now.

Anyway, I've climbed down out of the tree now. :) I feel a little better since I found out it's unlikely anyone could get checkcard info from bank account number, so maybe this has to do with the card not my bank account, which means getting a new card will fix it. Got a new card on the way and will be monitoring my checking account and credit report closely. That's all I can do. Fingers crossed.

@HDD and Pointless...I guess getting a new card fixed it for you guys...?

HDD

I used my debit card with Blue Sky maybe 1-1/2 mos. prior to the large debit. Yes, I got a new debit card.

whodathunkit

I used my debit card with Blue Sky maybe 1-1/2 mos. prior to the large debit.
Huh. So maybe it was Blue Sky. What was your charge for? Mine was for a Cheap Caribbean vacation. :roll:

What's funny, though, is that if it weren't for my echeck tx with ADC, I might not have checked my bank account today. Sometimes I go a couple weeks without checking it, because money matters always make me anxious as in I never feel like I have enough. Watching my bank account balance go down exacerbates that. But with that "risky" echeck to ADC I decided I'd start checking it daily. So maybe this was actually serendipity instead of bad timing. The fraudulent transaction hadn't even posted to my account yet.

Lesson learned, that's for sure. Checking all my accounts every day from now on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals