Can't gain weight

Whats bad about the ones that clip over the door frame that's what I'm using ATM?
Elevated risk of injury, sudden/unexpected release, see it all the time on YTube clips, not funny.

OP
J

Jing

Have you tried raw goat milk?
Na but wouldn't know where to get it and I bet it's expensive lol I have had raw cows milk in the past and I did ok with it but it's expensive.

Unknownuser

What about your digestion? I have pancreas insufficiency and low stomach acid and I can eat anything I want without gaining weight. My body cant brake up the food so I pretty much ***t out most of it undigested. I take betain hcl and tons of Kreon but it aint help much.

OP
J

Jing

What about your digestion? I have pancreas insufficiency and low stomach acid and I can eat anything I want without gaining weight. My body cant brake up the food so I pretty much ***t out most of it undigested. I take betain hcl and tons of Kreon but it aint help much.
I do have digestive problems I get lots of loose stools and constipation and after eating certain foods I get this strange cough.

Brandin

Na I don't take cyproheptadine, it just makes me too tired to do anything and messes with my libido and erections.
Yh I'm going to start having a few tablespoons of coconut oil to increase calories abit more . I want to find out why I need so many calories though tbh because I'm 80kg now I want to be atleast 90kg maybe more I'm going to have to end up eating like 6000 calories lol I wouldn't say I have a good metabolism either .
If your bodybuilding then a lean bulk will always be better in the long run. You won't have to cut so hard and you'll keep more gains. It is funny, I was about 90kg not long ago and I just ate around 4000... Also just so you know coconut oil can reduce 5ar. Happened to me and I like my DHT so I stopped eating much of it.

Brandin

That's an interesting point. How much betain and kreon u take?

gaze

i have many of those problems listed. i can't gain any weight either, very skinny, low BMI, low T3 in blood test. i eat like 3000-3500 calories and am 6 foot 140 pounds. I think my biggest problem is low atp, which idk how to fix.

OP
J

Jing

If your bodybuilding then a lean bulk will always be better in the long run. You won't have to cut so hard and you'll keep more gains. It is funny, I was about 90kg not long ago and I just ate around 4000... Also just so you know coconut oil can reduce 5ar. Happened to me and I like my DHT so I stopped eating much of it.
That's what I'm trying to do a lean bulk . I think to get to 90kg I'm going to have to eat about 6000 calories lol

Unknownuser

I do have digestive problems I get lots of loose stools and constipation and after eating certain foods I get this strange cough.
Look into histamine intolerance. That's what I found out I have. If you react to tomatoes, lemon, orange, wine, vinegar etc. you might have histamine ich.

Brandin

That's what I'm trying to do a lean bulk . I think to get to 90kg I'm going to have to eat about 6000 calories lol
well fkk... Well the point gaze said was certainly interesting. I have always linked high calories woth good health and high t3. I assume that is also the case most of the time.

Never have I ever tough about the fact that some people just cant uptake the cal/nutrients.

Would you say you are u androgenic?
What is your body stats if you dont mind telling me??
Perhaps what you ffmi is?

aliml

من مشکلات گوارشی دارم ، مدفوع شل و یبوست زیادی پیدا می کنم و بعد از خوردن غذاهای خاص دچار این سرفه عجیب می شوم.

OP
J

Jing

well fkk... Well the point gaze said was certainly interesting. I have always linked high calories woth good health and high t3. I assume that is also the case most of the time.

Never have I ever tough about the fact that some people just cant uptake the cal/nutrients.

Would you say you are u androgenic?
What is your body stats if you dont mind telling me??
Perhaps what you ffmi is?
I'm definitely not healthy, no I wouldn't say I'm androgenic , what body stats? And what is ffmi?

lampofred

How can this be fixed? And how can I tell if lactic acid is my problem?

Calcium is one thing that will lower lactic acid but there are many things that affect lactic acid production. If you have issues like fatigue also then lactic acid is likely the problem.