Can't gain weight

OP
J

Jing

Calcium is one thing that will lower lactic acid but there are many things that affect lactic acid production. If you have issues like fatigue also then lactic acid is likely the problem.
I don't do good with calcium supplements and I'm getting around 2000mg calcium daily . Yh I have fatigue.

theotokos

To me it's pretty obvious... Looking at your diet and knowing that you want to bulk and gain muscle, I would immediately drop the pea protein and focus on bioavailable sources of protein. I don't know how you construct your meals but I'd do more eggs, other meats, and as for powders you have other options: gelatin, collagen, casein, whey. And way more dairy for sure, in the form of milk and/or butter.

OP
J

Jing

To me it's pretty obvious... Looking at your diet and knowing that you want to bulk and gain muscle, I would immediately drop the pea protein and focus on bioavailable sources of protein. I don't know how you construct your meals but I'd do more eggs, other meats, and as for powders you have other options: gelatin, collagen, casein, whey. And way more dairy for sure, in the form of milk and/or butter.
I don't do good with eggs milk or casein or whey . I do eat beef. I seem to digest pea protein pretty well . I can't see this being a factor in not gaining weight tbh .

It's similar to whey anyway

Brandin

I'm definitely not healthy, no I wouldn't say I'm androgenic , what body stats? And what is ffmi?
I was just tryna see if u take up the nutrients or not. Not being what soever and being a man who eat alot of nutrients would probably be a giveaway that you dont absorb it. Whats your opinion?

Brandin

yes pea is garbage protein lol

OP
J

Jing

I was just tryna see if u take up the nutrients or not. Not being what soever and being a man who eat alot of nutrients would probably be a giveaway that you dont absorb it. Whats your opinion?
I'm not sure.

OP
J

Jing

So I've been eating 5000 calories everyday sometimes 5500 no less than 5000 and I'm still not gaining .