Can't bring my metabolism up, Help!

gd81

Alright, ill try to answer all. Thyroid brand is tiromel and euthyrox for t4, i split them during the day, take them with food 1-2 ratio.

You might like to experiment with different brands. I have taken many different brands of t3. Their effects were all wildly different even in what was supposedly the same dose. It was quite surprising to notice the variation.

Cynomel and Cynoplus have the best reputation for good reason.

OccamzRazer

I started peating like an half year ago, did bloodtest and had THS around 4, doc said i had subclinical hypothyroid, got some T3 and T4, started slow like recomended Peat and now im taking around 25mcg t3 and 50mcg T4, i dont feel like its doing anything at all. I do carrots everyday, mushrooms, aspirin, tried antibiotics, methelene blue, a lot of fruits, good protein...and after 3 months of taking thyroid and doing all of this, my temps is still 35,7 during the morning and gets maximum around 36,3 during the afternoon. Pulse usually around 70-80.
I'm 34 by the way. My sympthoms are hairloss, back acne, fatigue, hard time gaining weight and muscle...what else can I do? Progesterone maybe?
Have you seen this thread?

Temperature Reset à La Steve Richfield | Ray Peat Forum

Also, simply eating a lot should boost your metabolic rate and temps at least a little. LCT's (stearic acid) and MCTS's (coconut oil) also seem pretty thermogenic.