Cannabis damage me for long

DaniCo

Half year ago I smoked cannabis for the last time and since I feel dizzy and confused all day, my fingers little shake and when I think hard I shake my head, sometimes I stare at things with strabismus. Dr give me pills but nothing helped what to do?

Last edited:

TheSir

Has your situation improved at all? It's not unheard of for cannabis abuse to screw you up for months. It's not common, but it happens. It can take up to two years to recover from negative effects caused by substance abuse. You can find many who're suffering from long term effects of cannabis abuse at Addictions Forum - Uncommon Knowledge

OP
D

DaniCo

Has your situation improved at all? It's not unheard of for cannabis abuse to screw you up for months. It's not common, but it happens. It can take up to two years to recover from negative effects caused by substance abuse. You can find many who're suffering from long term effects of cannabis abuse at Addictions Forum - Uncommon Knowledge
No there is not improve in my situation all this time.
Have you tried lion’s mane?
No what is it?

I'm guessing that whatever caused you to smoke the marijuana in the first place, is what you are still dealing with; Not the cannabis itself, reacting days and months later.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals