Cannabidiol For Mast Cell Activation And Histamine Intolerance? | Healing Histamine

Elize

Would anyone know.of a Cannabinoid product to use for the histamine mast cell activation issues in the USA, Maryland.

Thanks

Would anyone know.of a Cannabinoid product to use for the histamine mast cell activation issues in the USA, Maryland.

Thanks
There are so many products out there but I question their potency. CBD is really trendy now and a lot of unscrupulous people are jumping on the bandwagon to make a quick buck. If you're willing, it's much more cost effective to make your own oil or salve using coconut or mct oil. You can get quality hemp here: Organic, non-GMO Food and Produce Delivered - Azure Standard

OP
Elize

Elize

Hi. Thanks it's difficult to read the information due to the page constantly changing to something else. Turmeric, MCT and coconut can be problematic for many as they could be histamine liberators in some people. So yes I can make my own out of those things that are ok for my Elize body. Would love to be able to research information without being bombarded to purchase first.