Candied Ginger

Dutchie

I don't know about ginger,but it seems that this migth make a spicy sweet treat/condiment to stuff,if you want something different than fruit.

http://www.davidlebovitz.com/2008/12/candied-ginger/

I'm not really kitchenskilled but maybe there's a way to incorporate gelatin to make it an allround snack.....(maybe instead of coating it at the end in sugar,coat it in gelatin powder?) and if not you can eat it along one of your proteines or as a condiment to/in one.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Ginger dose dependantly increases MAO-A, SERT and lowers Tryptophan hydroxylase 1 & 2 in gut and brainstem Spices 14
Txchainsaw Carrot Salad With Homemade Ginger Syrup! Recipes 0
Kingpinguin Ginger/6-shogoal Strong Anti-serotonin Effect, Pro-dopamine And Test Booster Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 43
ScurveDream How Can Ginger/etc. Compare To Antibiotics? Ask For Help or Advice 36
zarrin77 Effect Of Ginger On OxPhos, Mitochondrial Complexes, And ATP Production In Rats And Cells Scientific Studies 5
MK-4x33 Menatrenone And Ginger Root K 3
MK-4x33 Raw Ginger Root & L. Reuteri Digestion 3
G Tea Of Ginger Root Caused Massive Anxiety Episode Testimonials 10
C Ginger, Lemongrass And Kaffir Lime Leaves Broth (don't Eat The Leaves)? Spices 1
S Better Sleep From Ginger Lemon Honey Tea Experiments 3
L Ginger Powder Is As Effective As Sumatriptan Against Migraine Attacks, With A Better Safety Profile Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 14
superGrover Ginger Tea And Breathing Problems Ask For Help or Advice 9
D Ginger Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 26
biggirlkisss Mixing Black Tea And Ginger Together With Kale Broth Safe Ask For Help or Advice 0
Broken man Ginger/ Red Spots On My Beard. Could It Be Something With Copper? Hair & Nails 29
P Ginger May Decrease Vasopressin Articles & Scientific Studies 8
L Ginger EO's Health-effects Due To E2-mimickry? Not Quite Miscellaneous Health Discussions 3
P Ginger Milk Curd - Cheese Recipe Using Ginger As Rennet - Fresh Ginger May Improve Protein Digestion Cheese 3
P Effect Of Ginger Powder Supplementation On Nitric Oxide Scientific Studies 0
J Ginger Is A Seratonin Antagonist? Diet, Recipes 24
G Ginger Thread Spices 15
L Ginger suppresses prostaglandin synthesis Articles & Scientific Studies 2