Candida Self Diagnosis?

After following what protocole exactly?

Initially all raw fruit & herbs, occasional salad. About two months of that. Would have rice and beans as a cheat once a week or so.

Added in about a week of eating chicken liver daily, took about 1/8tsp shilajit 4 days out of the week and turpentine on sugar 4 days back to back and then once every 3 days after that.

A few weeks ago I had a great deal of putrid matter come out after taking a 1/4cup castor oil with 1 teaspoon of turpentine added. 8 bowel movements in 8 hours, finally got me to a point where I could comfortably eat starch without skin blemishing side effects.

Finally, I'm now following a very simple dietary outline of the "left side diet" as written in 'The Science and Practice of Iridology' by Bernard Jensen to genuine healing. No more spleen pain, skin is healing up, eyes have gotten brighter, etc.
CamScanner 04-24-2020 22.26.46_1.jpg CamScanner 04-24-2020 22.26.46_2.jpg CamScanner 04-24-2020 22.19.38_1.jpg

Markus

Initially all raw fruit & herbs, occasional salad. About two months of that. Would have rice and beans as a cheat once a week or so.

Added in about a week of eating chicken liver daily, took about 1/8tsp shilajit 4 days out of the week and turpentine on sugar 4 days back to back and then once every 3 days after that.

A few weeks ago I had a great deal of putrid matter come out after taking a 1/4cup castor oil with 1 teaspoon of turpentine added. 8 bowel movements in 8 hours, finally got me to a point where I could comfortably eat starch without skin blemishing side effects.

Finally, I'm now following a very simple dietary outline of the "left side diet" as written in 'The Science and Practice of Iridology' by Bernard Jensen to genuine healing. No more spleen pain, skin is healing up, eyes have gotten brighter, etc.
View attachment 17605 View attachment 17606 View attachment 17604
I don't get it. What exactly are you eating?

I don't get it. What exactly are you eating?

The "Left Side Diet" as depicted.

Like... Stewed Apple and banana for breakfast, brown rice, squash, and asparagus for lunch, potato, spinach, and celery for dinner, etc.

You guys want specifics but there isn't a magic bullet of a diet so I described what helped me.

I had a fungal problem originally so I couldn't eat rice, potato, sulfurous vegetables, grain fed meat or even take supplements for that matter... So I purged my gut with fruit, herbs, and raw salads.

Then I incorporated liver and shilajit until I felt I restored my lost minerals, trace minerals, copper, Bvits, etc.

Then I did a castor oil + turpentine purge... Ate a bunch of veggies to restore lost minerals again...

And then I was finally able to eat potato and brown rice along with just about everything else without it fking me up.

I also did lemon juice + salt + water enemas once a day for 3-5 days out of the week on most weeks.

Everybody on here seems to think if you start slamming aspirin, OJ, and milk that their body will become some energetic, metabolic machine that reverses illness through sheer carbon power but there's a whole fungal and bacterial aspect of the gut that dictates whether this is even possible for them.

Yeah, maybe if all of your organs are in fantastic health then you can do this and reap energetic benefit, but the reason why most people find this site is because they've spent 15+ years collecting chemicals and feeding a bacterial problem caused by antibiotics and oversupplementation of synthetic compounds and hormones.

Last edited:

Markus

The "Left Side Diet" as depicted.

Like... Stewed Apple and banana for breakfast, brown rice, squash, and asparagus for lunch, potato, spinach, and celery for dinner, etc.

You guys want specifics but there isn't a magic bullet of a diet so I described what helped me.
Ok, thanks! I'm not expecting a magic bullet, but considering I'm dealing with similar issues, I figured I might ask what worked for you :).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals