Candida Self Diagnosis?

lyfe

Hey everybody,

Is it fair to say that most people are overrun by candida due to the first ten years of their lives being occupied by excessive candy and wrong food and bad combining? Every time I eat high carb/sugar I get so bloated that I feel like my stomach and liver is going to burst open and from everything Ive gathered online it seems like I have candida. How would one go about finding out if they have candida overgrowth? Is this something the typical MD could diagnose ?

Vinny

As much as I know, it,s tricky to diagnose and only Comprehensive Stool Test can confirm it.
I did a test last year, came negative, but it was not the compr one. I suspect I have it.
You can see my log, a guy speaks a lot about it there and gives a protocol.

T

TheBeard

Hey everybody,

Is it fair to say that most people are overrun by candida due to the first ten years of their lives being occupied by excessive candy and wrong food and bad combining? Every time I eat high carb/sugar I get so bloated that I feel like my stomach and liver is going to burst open and from everything Ive gathered online it seems like I have candida. How would one go about finding out if they have candida overgrowth? Is this something the typical MD could diagnose ?

Could also be SIBO.

Your best bet is to find out empirically:

- start with Nystatin, it's virtually side effect free so you have nothing to lose

- if after a month on Nystatin nothing gets better, you most likely have SIBO, so start antibiotics. Make sure you take Nystatin with the antibiotics too.

Don't waste time and money with further stool tests and doctors, I am curing myself from SIBO after 4 years of thinking I had candida and doctors being completely useless about all of it.

Vinny

Could also be SIBO.

Your best bet is to find out empirically:

- start with Nystatin, it's virtually side effect free so you have nothing to lose

- if after a month on Nystatin nothing gets better, you most likely have SIBO, so start antibiotics. Make sure you take Nystatin with the antibiotics too.

Don't waste time and money with further stool tests and doctors, I am curing myself from SIBO after 4 years of thinking I had candida and doctors being completely useless about all of it.
How much Nystatin one should take, master Beard? Thanks

Lewistx

Hey I'm on nystatin for what I believe is fungus issues heavy coated white tongue athletes foot and toe nail fungus what can I do to make this heal

Jennifer Daniel's write-up on using turpentine to clear candida and other parasitic infestations.

Big emphasis on 3 bowel movements a day. Daily enemas are permissable. Don't take turpentine if the bowels aren't moving.

Castor oil can also have a profound effect. I had a red blotch of blood vessels in the corner of my left eye clear up 50% by taking 1/4cup of castor oil with 1 teaspoon turpentine. This is quite the **** kicker and might not be the best option for anyone with an ulcerated intestine, but it'll kick some major bull**** out of the intestinal tract in 8 hours flat. I used raw shaved carrots for lunch and dinner that day to soak up the oil and help the bowel movements/antiparasitic activity.

Turpentine has to read "100% pure gum spirits" or else it's toxic internally. Don't exceed 1 teaspoon per day, put on a tablespoon of sugar for dosing. General recommendation is twice a week until fungal issues feel resolved.

Read the report and take care to follow the directions. It's only 31 pages.

Attachments

• Candida-Report-2.0-UPDATED.pdf
    786.1 KB · Views: 47

Lewistx

Jennifer Daniel's write-up on using turpentine to clear candida and other parasitic infestations.

Big emphasis on 3 bowel movements a day. Daily enemas are permissable. Don't take turpentine if the bowels aren't moving.

Castor oil can also have a profound effect. I had a red blotch of blood vessels in the corner of my left eye clear up 50% by taking 1/4cup of castor oil with 1 teaspoon turpentine. This is quite the **** kicker and might not be the best option for anyone with an ulcerated intestine, but it'll kick some major bull**** out of the intestinal tract in 8 hours flat. I used raw shaved carrots for lunch and dinner that day to soak up the oil and help the bowel movements/antiparasitic activity.

Turpentine has to read "100% pure gum spirits" or else it's toxic internally. Don't exceed 1 teaspoon per day, put on a tablespoon of sugar for dosing. General recommendation is twice a week until fungal issues feel resolved.

What kind of means should I be eating while dealing with this sugar no sugar because im on nystatin and terbinafine there's days my tongue turns pink if I don't eat sugar I'm 28 and where in the US can I buy turpentine

What kind of means should I be eating while dealing with this sugar no sugar because im on nystatin and terbinafine there's days my tongue turns pink if I don't eat sugar I'm 28 and where in the US can I buy turpentine

16 oz. 100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine ($8.00 shipping via USPS Parcel Select; FedEx Ground, or FedEx Smart Post)

You can also find one on Amazon:
Amazon.com : 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine

Using sugar to take turpentine is acceptable, but other than that, leafy vegetables should be the priority.

Fruit is really hard to say. My personal experience is that fruit is fine as long as it's eaten alone, like 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after a meal. I believe Peat has said that if candida are completely deprived of sugar, then they branch tendrils which steal "energy" as it were from other cells, effectively creating an inflammatory response.

Daniels says "1 piece of raw fresh fruit" per day in her protocol... But when someone asked about it, she said that she used to recommend patients to eat more fruit but that she always had better success when they were eating a small bit per day.

There's a lot of stuff that can aggravate candida, practically anything you might have eaten a lot of in your youth or that brought you to your problem state. For me it was coffee, red potatoes, milk, bread, nuts, and beans.

Activated charcoal is also worth experimenting with. 1-2g on an empty stomach before going to bed or shortly after waking up might give some benefit. AC is another one of those compounds that can be abrasive to the gut if abused imo.

T

TheBeard

I've followed this protocole for an entire year, it doesn't work at all

Markus

I am curing myself from SIBO after 4 years of thinking I had candida and doctors being completely useless about all of it.
What's your current protocol? I've done several SIBO-treatments in the past, but my gut issues always return within a couple of months.

pepsi

I think my son has fungus growing on his small toe. I think its fungus because the nails texture is similar to a tree trunk. Is there
anything I can apply locally to the nail to rid the fungus? Im not sure I want to give him something systemic since its only on his small toe.

I think my son has fungus growing on his small toe. I think its fungus because the nails texture is similar to a tree trunk. Is there
anything I can apply locally to the nail to rid the fungus? Im not sure I want to give him something systemic since its only on his small toe.

This was a note I took from Jennifer Daniels:

Treatment for thickened toenail, fungal toenail, and callous on foot:

2tbsp honey
2tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1/2cup Epsom salt
Mixed in 1 gallon of water

Soak feet in this solution for 30 minutes a day to soften skin of the feet. After softened, the skin can be wiped off with a rough cloth. After it's been cleared of debris, dropping turpentine on the nail will get a deeper penetration.

Note: the turpentine used should be explicitly labeled, "100% pure gum spirits of turpentine" and not used in amounts greater than 1 teaspoon per day, even topically. It's worth trying 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon with kids.

The fungus was caused by an internal state of affairs though... Usually milk, processed sugar, grain fed meat, and even complex carbohydrates can be contributing factors.

Lewistx

Well that's a good plan but just been thinking about experimenting with antiboitics plus the antifungal drugs because i have tested for both doctors treat one condition only soo thats why im not seeing changes hpylori somehow is said to lower stomach acid need a target plan to kill 2 birds with one stone I don't care if it heals me or kills me

Well that's a good plan but just been thinking about experimenting with antiboitics plus the antifungal drugs because i have tested for both doctors treat one condition only soo thats why im not seeing changes hpylori somehow is said to lower stomach acid need a target plan to kill 2 birds with one stone I don't care if it heals me or kills me

Speaking on antibiotics in general... They often cause more fungal issues than they treat. Humans aren't great at taming the complex microbiome selectively, much less when we're throwing in one pharma drug after the other expecting some magic.

Try some black walnut hull, wormwood, clove, turmeric, garlic, raw carrot salad, etc. Drink water, keep the bowels moving with easy water enemas if needed.

T

TheBeard

This was a note I took from Jennifer Daniels:

Treatment for thickened toenail, fungal toenail, and callous on foot:

2tbsp honey
2tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1/2cup Epsom salt
Mixed in 1 gallon of water

Soak feet in this solution for 30 minutes a day to soften skin of the feet. After softened, the skin can be wiped off with a rough cloth. After it's been cleared of debris, dropping turpentine on the nail will get a deeper penetration.

Note: the turpentine used should be explicitly labeled, "100% pure gum spirits of turpentine" and not used in amounts greater than 1 teaspoon per day, even topically. It's worth trying 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon with kids.

The fungus was caused by an internal state of affairs though... Usually milk, processed sugar, grain fed meat, and even complex carbohydrates can be contributing factors.

Can you vouch from personal experience instead of spewing protocoles you read?
Which one did you have success with?

Which one did you have success with?[/QUOTE

Never had toenail fungus myself... Though a relative did and his went away after he cut out soda and heavily processed food. About all I can say there.

Regarding a fungal state of the gut, I dealt with one myself for years. Not sure when it started in my youth but in the last 2 years it ramped up badly. Lollipop red skin, very itchy after some foods, dark eyes, foul mood, bad body smells, little sleep, low energy, etc.

There were stages of 'cures' and purges as it were. Having a diet of nothing but raw fruits and vegetables with a litany of herbs taken 3x a day pushed out a great bulk of the problems... Then progress stopped.

Weeks went by where I wasn't having progress... It finally resumed when I added in 3-6oz of liver and 1/8tsp shilajit per day. Turns out big bowel purges are very nutrient depleting.

Shortly thereafter the next progress I made was by using 1/4cup castor oil with 1 teaspoon turpentine. The whole ordeal was about 8 hours in total with a hefty bowel movement every hour or so.

Continuing to take turpentine as I feel it's needed, maybe 1-2x a week has kept progress feeling steady.

Evacuating the bowels is by far the most important part though. A basic saltwater enema opens up the trash can in a big way. For a couple of weeks I averaged one per day to great effect... Now I only use them situationally as I feel necessary... For instance if I eat more starch than my stomach acid can handle and it leads to mild bloating... Or if my skin gets oily.

Which one did you have success with?

My bad, @TheBeard, my response got roped into the quote.

But yeah, at this point my body odor is a 3/10, my bowel movements are also a 3/10 in smell and I *almost* don't have to wipe 8 out of 10 bowel movements.

The only reason candida industry exists is unavailability of OTC antifungals in US. Candida is a cult. One of many virtual "disease/conditions". Self diagnose yourself by what? Spitting in a glass of water lol, that's what they say on candida pages. Still believe in candida? Why don't you order nistatine in Mexico? Nothing happened after taking nistatine? Candida gurus will say "nistatine resistance".

Speaking on antibiotics in general... They often cause more fungal issues than they treat. Humans aren't great at taming the complex microbiome selectively, much less when we're throwing in one pharma drug after the other expecting some magic.

Just throw one anti-candida supplement after the other. How many anti-candida supps are already on the market? Hundreds or already a few thousands?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals