Candida Overgrowth As A Response To Toxicity Crisis

The_xXx

S.Holmes

Has anyone seen this article (link below)? I've struggled with systemic candida my entire life, and crave starch, especially bread. Maybe this is why: (Excerpt) "I struggled to eliminate candida using the many strategies on this page. While they all worked to some degree the greatest step forward I found was using Resistant Starch as a powerful prebiotic. What RS does is create a radical beneficial transition back to a more healthy ecology where it feeds and cross-feeds many beneficial bacteria (bifido and Lactobacillus) that produce beneficial acidic compounds such as lactic acid, acetic acid butyric acid and propionic acid. These acids serve many beneficial purposes such as helping digest your food and providing energy to the intestinal cells. They also help tighten up the junctures in the intestinal lining preventing leaky gut. They also commensurately feed the good guys which then will outright kill candida for you." http://www.gestaltreality.com/2013/09/16/how-to-eliminate-candida-biofilms/

EIRE24

Has anyone seen this article (link below)? I've struggled with systemic candida my entire life, and crave starch, especially bread. Maybe this is why: (Excerpt) "I struggled to eliminate candida using the many strategies on this page. While they all worked to some degree the greatest step forward I found was using Resistant Starch as a powerful prebiotic. What RS does is create a radical beneficial transition back to a more healthy ecology where it feeds and cross-feeds many beneficial bacteria (bifido and Lactobacillus) that produce beneficial acidic compounds such as lactic acid, acetic acid butyric acid and propionic acid. These acids serve many beneficial purposes such as helping digest your food and providing energy to the intestinal cells. They also help tighten up the junctures in the intestinal lining preventing leaky gut. They also commensurately feed the good guys which then will outright kill candida for you." How to eliminate Candida & biofilms – Gestalt Reality
This worked for you? I'd think you'd need to be taking some probiotics or something along with the resistance starch to see benefits in a ***t in the types of bacteria.

S.Holmes

I haven't really been experimenting with this long enough to know for sure if it's helping. My entire family seems to struggle with candida. For a few weeks, one family member decided to try honey, Ceylon cinnamon, and butter on toasted bread. She broke out in a rash on her trunk that lasted a couple of weeks, and when the rash cleared up, her candida symptoms had lessened considerably. I'll report back when I notice how this affects me. Right now I have a bad case of the flu, which I haven't had in many years. Maybe with candida overgrowth, your immunity is so suppressed that it can't even launch an adequate defense against invaders. Flu symptoms aren't necessarily a bad thing since they are "cleaning a house" that badly needs it. But we do need to be careful because sometimes our body's defenses can overpower us and create life threatening situations (such as pneumonia). I'm a homeopath but since I hadn't had the flu in years, and it just started out as a mild sore throat, I didn't recognize what it was and didn't take the necessary steps to prevent a full blown case. I decided last night to take a homeopathic flu remedy, but it was one not found in most of the remedy lists for flu. I took Lachesis mutus, along with some of the Peat things I had been forgetting to take lately, like charcoal, and this morning my temp is gone, and the runny nose and sneezing have stopped. All that's left now is a nasty cough and fatigue.

peep

Resistant starch is as good as inuline or IMO for gut bacteria. Of course you could give yourself help at the start with some probiotic. But that would need to be at least 50billion strains.
But resistant starch can work on its own, unless you did high amounts of antibiotics recently.

Making your Copper bioavailable will help your Candida.

Dave Clark

I take notice Life Extension has a new product, a prebiotic called xyloogliosacharide (not sure of the spelling), which according to studies greatly increases bifido bacteria in the microbiome. Looks interesting, and maybe a good prebiotic for the candida issue.

S.Holmes

Resistant starch is as good as inuline or IMO for gut bacteria. Of course you could give yourself help at the start with some probiotic. But that would need to be at least 50billion strains.
But resistant starch can work on its own, unless you did high amounts of antibiotics recently.

Making your Copper bioavailable will help your Candida.

How is copper made bioavailable?

ljihkugft7

toxins like heavy metals there are some proofs that candida incorporate heavy metals in there structure. So if you have many toxins heavy metal or what ever your body will make benefits of candida to reduce harmful effects of heavy metals. I think if you have alot of heavy metals this will favor candida profileration

Five Factors That Perpetuate Candida - Nourishing Plot

Heavy Metals as a factor in Candida Overgrowth - Gill Jacobs
I think there is something to this!!!

I just started taking a new "magnesium hydroxide" that is sourced from the ocean (marine).
I usually get lab grade, but I did not want to wait for shipping, so just picked this one up from a random health store.
I really feel like something is off with it.
It has an off grey colour, whereas the lab grade is PURE white.
It is also "heavier" looking in comparison to the lab grade, which is more fluffy and light weight and clumps together.
I had an instant thought that this looks heavy metal contaminated, but I continued either way.
Within a few days, I started getting major brain fog and estrogen symptoms.
Then my candida symptoms came at full force (I've tested positive for Candia Albicans but peating healed it for a couple of years until this happened).

Side note:
I also had an emotionally stressful week, which lowered my immune system and made me more sensitive.
My estrogen also spiked from taking pregnenolone.
S0, I believe it was a culmination of unfortunate events coming together that hit all at once and exacerbated each other.

But, I genuinely feel something is very off about that mag hydroxide supplement.
Very similar appearance and texture to zeolite/diatomaceous earth and all those rubbish clay "cleanses" - which should have been a big enough red flag to deter me.