Candida Auris: Mysterious Infection Labelled ‘serious Threat’ Spreading Over The Globe

D

danishispsychic

That is a great article and I did comment on it , and I do a lot @ The Times. I was sure my comment would not be published as it was a major call out the on the Big Med/ Pharma/Monsanto cluster F. I even mentioned that it was probably related to " Rope Worm" and my comments was not deleted or banned. Whhee !!! I am also going to email the writer and give him an earful about my findings and theories on the whole parasite/ fungus COVER UP but like everyone. I love the NY Times and thrilled to see that article.

tankasnowgod

This sentence from the NYT article is what I suspected-

"In recent years, it has emerged around the world, largely in hospitals and nursing homes. "

Likely another "Superbug" that couldn't survive out in the wild. The article even states it's mostly in people with compromised immune systems. Hospitals are breeding grounds for this sort of thing.

D

danishispsychic

I would point out a major connection to " Rope Worm " that everyone denies even exists... but if you have ever dealt with it you KNOW it is real. I contracted it after living in " wine country " for about 5 years.... and I am still clearing it out. It has not so far been proven to be a " worm " per se but a fungus from what I know. The thing that really helped me with it was MMS, and at the time I was really scared to use it. I have 2 years of photos of my Rope Worm thing... and I took them to my doctor and he literally laughed in my face. He did tell me though ( since he was partially cool ) that he keeps his gut healthy by putting 2 drops of colliodial silver and 2 drops of bleach in his Water Pick ( pik? ) water and he told me that it was an old school remedy. He said that the residual bleach/silver would kill what was in my gut . I took the mms route.... and will again. The reporting that it was found in hospitals and nursing homes is probably because it can actually be reported there but how many people are at home living with this and not getting help? I would love to know Dr Peats thoughts on that article. When I read it, i felt like years and years of silence has been cracked open like a nut and that the NY Times had to courage to put it on the front page made my whole year. Monsanto should just come out with glyphosate shots and then it would speed up their population / profit machine warp speed. U.S. crop protection market grows by 5% in 2017

CLASH

I work in a hospital with patients with MRSA, VRE, C. Diff, Klebsiella, e.coli etc. infections. We clean patients stool who have c.diff, handle urine contaminated with VRE, suction patients tracheostomies (lungs) who have klebsiella infections. Almost every patient has some degree of thrush, especially after their antibiotics course; I perform mouth care on atleast one patient, often times 3 or 4 every shift. These people infected with these bacteria/ fungi often have numerous comorbities and massive health issues. They have undergone multiple rounds of different antibiotics simultaneously and one after another, while living on tube feeds and sucking down endless amounts of medications multiple times a day. My coworkers are vastly unhealthy in general yet as far as I know none of them have come down with c.diff or any of these infections thus far despite being exposed daily. For context my coworkers work night shift with me (some of them work 6-7 days a week for months straight), they don't eat and when they do its often whatever snacks and treats are brought in by the patients, many have sleep issues often reporting an average of 3-4 hours of sleep a day, many have comorbities themselves such as obesity, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, IBS, breast cancer, hypothyroidism, PCOS, GERD etc and many have significant life stress involving money, single parent status etc. Honestly, its surprising how resilient the body can be...

As far as I can see the patients who develop these infections are:
1) severely ill: strokes, car accidents, cancers, autoimmune disease, anoxic brain injuries, aneurysms, heart attacks, extreme cases of diabetes etc.
2) just undergone a few rounds of antibiotics as well as very invasive surgical/ medical procedures
3) often on tube feeding for months at a time
4) in a medical facility and exposed to other people who have these infections and who are also severely ill
5) on a laundry list of medications. The other night I gave someone close to 20 pills, multiple nebulizer treatments, multiple injections and multiple creams and patches all at one time. Not too mention they were on tube feeding, oxygen, a catheterization program, and multiple IV's.

Despite all of this some of these patients actually get better, to some extent.

Spondive

I work in a hospital with patients with MRSA, VRE, C. Diff, Klebsiella, e.coli etc. infections. We clean patients stool who have c.diff, handle urine contaminated with VRE, suction patients tracheostomies (lungs) who have klebsiella infections. Almost every patient has some degree of thrush, especially after their antibiotics course; I perform mouth care on atleast one patient, often times 3 or 4 every shift. These people infected with these bacteria/ fungi often have numerous comorbities and massive health issues. They have undergone multiple rounds of different antibiotics simultaneously and one after another, while living on tube feeds and sucking down endless amounts of medications multiple times a day. My coworkers are vastly unhealthy in general yet as far as I know none of them have come down with c.diff or any of these infections thus far despite being exposed daily. For context my coworkers work night shift with me (some of them work 6-7 days a week for months straight), they don't eat and when they do its often whatever snacks and treats are brought in by the patients, many have sleep issues often reporting an average of 3-4 hours of sleep a day, many have comorbities themselves such as obesity, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, IBS, breast cancer, hypothyroidism, PCOS, GERD etc and many have significant life stress involving money, single parent status etc. Honestly, its surprising how resilient the body can be...

1) severely ill: strokes, car accidents, cancers, autoimmune disease, anoxic brain injuries, aneurysms, heart attacks, extreme cases of diabetes etc.
2) just undergone a few rounds of antibiotics as well as very invasive surgical/ medical procedures
4) in a medical facility and exposed to other people who have these infections and who are also severely ill
5) on a laundry list of medications. The other night I gave someone close to 20 pills, multiple nebulizer treatments, multiple injections and multiple creams and patches all at one time. Not too mention they were on tube feeding, oxygen, a catheterization program, and multiple IV's.

I’m a physician and I totally agree with your above assessment

mujuro

Wasn’t there a superbug 2 or 3 years ago that was also “the new superbug”? I remember how it was “resistant to even the most powerful antibiotics”, and then close analysis of the study revealed that it was vulnerable to doxycycline.

nwo2012

Sounds very familiar.
Which hospital is that?

nwo2012

Wasn’t there a superbug 2 or 3 years ago that was also “the new superbug”? I remember how it was “resistant to even the most powerful antibiotics”, and then close analysis of the study revealed that it was vulnerable to doxycycline.

New superbug. (MRSA, ESBL etc)

New terrorist group. (Al Qaeda, ISIS)

New mad dictator killing his own people (Sadam, Gadaffi etc)

New country with/seeking nukes. (Iran, North Korea etc)

New terrorist attack. (9/11, Paris etc)

New way humans are destroying world (CFC, CO2 etc)

New potential pandemic (BSE/CJD, Bird Flu etc)

=learned helplessness 101

CLASH

@nwo2012
Every modern hospital in the world is most likely similar to this. Every hospital I’ve worked in, in the US, is basically this same setup. The only difference in hospitals for the most part is how much the higher ups want to staff the floors and the level of expertise the doctors at that particular hospital have.

I not a fan of any conspiracy but Im going to speculate here in a very paranoid way.
There is a new class of antifungals called echinocandins came to use approximately at the same time period Echinocandin - Wikipedia

Im trowing out two theories here. The first one: Echinocandins create selective pressure with previously unobserved magnitude.
The second most paranoid one: C.auris is created to create sky high profits from selling echinocandins as *azole type drugs and amphotericin b are useless against it.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

@methylenewhite

That actually isn't that crazy. I have no evidence to add, but I don't doubt that this might actually be the case--especially if what you say about the date of forming the antifungal coincides with the discovery of this new strain. The motive is right there--lots of profit. I've heard a similar theory with vaccines creating lifetime patients with ask the illness they cause. I think this theory is unproven but seems it could be more likely than we might suspect.

Healthcare needs less regulation. With less regulation, comes higher quality and lower prices. And less barriers to entry would mean more people would be motivated to get in the industry and there would be a lot of small service providers rather than just the big 5--gsk et al.

Good theory. Thanks for sharing.

D

danishispsychic

Big Ag- ( Monsanto et al ) - Big Food- Big Pharma - Big Med- all cuddled up to Big Govt or whatever is running this country. ( barf ) Good thing for MMS, Diatomaceous Earth, Food Grade H20, Coconut Oil, Wormwood, Charcoal, Borax, Iodine.... and well, carrots- none of which are pharmaceuticals. I am also now a huge fan of Tyromix after finally committing to it. ( Yay, Idealabs) It's pretty easy to see what it going on. The good thing is that if you want to kind of save your own health/life.... there is so much info out there if you dig.

SonOfEurope

It's incredible how resilient Humans are despite all the harm we do to ourselves from every angle, I do not ask myself why people are dying so much younger and younger... But rather why they're not all dead.

joaquin

New superbug. (MRSA, ESBL etc)

New terrorist group. (Al Qaeda, ISIS)

New mad dictator killing his own people (Sadam, Gadaffi etc)

New country with/seeking nukes. (Iran, North Korea etc)

New terrorist attack. (9/11, Paris etc)

New way humans are destroying world (CFC, CO2 etc)

New potential pandemic (BSE/CJD, Bird Flu etc)

=learned helplessness 101
Profound. And even more than that, this post was put out on April 7, 2019.