Cancer Treatment, KMUD: Herb Doctors, 2012

burtlancast

Attachments

• Cancer treatment, KMUD, 2012.docx
    39.5 KB · Views: 154
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Here's the full text, so it becomes searchable through Dan's search engine.

CANCER TREATMENT 
WBM: Cancer Treatment 

RP: The idea of a cancer field was being demonstrated in the 1930's and 40's along with this field idea of developmental biology and they would show that if you found a definite piece of cancer in the intestine and looked at the circumference rings among the tissues you would find different degrees of deterioration until there was outright cancer at the center.

So the idea of fields and gradients were all through biology... but then molecular biology came around and DNA (with a big push from government), and they said all the information came from the gene. The body is only a mortal product of the immortal reproducing genetic material. So when virologists demonstrated there were reverse transcriptase, my professors wouldn't believe it. They said you would be Lamarckian if you believed it. But medicine is now stuck on the idea of alien cloned cells.

Q: So Louis Pasteur vs. Antoine Bechamp – is it the cellular environment or the bug?

RP: At the same time, 1950, a fellow was injecting cancer into inmates. If he injected it into a sick person, it wasn't thrown off as it was in a person who wasn't sick, and in a person who already has cancer, it would stay and persist.

It happened to basically be suppressed by molecular biology that it is the body that decides whether or not the cancer will grow.

Within the cancer, there are zones of bad and worse, and as it progresses, there is continued degradation of the genetic material. Tissue can be perfectly normal and still functioning, and contain more than 1000 mutated genes, whereas cancer can have hundreds of thousands of mutated genes. When cancers were thawed with DMSO or dimethylformamide or butyrates, they found what had been cancer in the deep-freeze, it would revert to normal tissue in these structuring solvents. Tumors were taken from two different colors of hamsters. Cells isolated from the tumors, mixed with a normal embryo – the developing embryo would normalize the tumor cells, but there would be a part of the original hamster color in the grown color.

Anna Soto, Carlos Sonnenhein, have been making the point that the organism, for most of the life of the cancer, is in control. It's when the organism loses control that the cancer grows.

Q: What can we do to create an environment in our body to keep cancer from growing?

RP: Getting away from that idea that it is a random mutation – the alternative is to realize that everything you are doing is either anti-carcinogenic or carcinogenic. For example if you avoid sunlight or put on sunscreens, the avoidance of sun is very carcinogenic.

Q: The appearance of rickets is becoming more and more prevalent in children because people are afraid of skin cancer, and they are using SPF 50 sunblock.

RP: It isn't just the vitamin D, the penetrating light, for about 50 years now people have been studying the effects of red light. One of the basic effects of penetrating red light is to activate the mitochondrial respiratory enzyme. It is destroyed in 12-15 hours of darkness in rabbits. Mortality goes up in winter because nights are longer in winter. Using incandescent light – it doesn't matter – red light will penetrate you – will restore the energy-producing enzymes in the mitochondrion. This makes a difference in cancer.

Warburg in 1929 demonstrated that cancer cells differ metabolically from regular cells. Can turn glucose into lactic acid in the presence of – all you have to do is knock out the cytochrome oxidase enzyme. Everything that is carcinogenic weakens the function of that enzyme. The wrong balance of estrogen to progesterone, deficiency of thyroid, too much UV.

Q: Are you talking about intermittent exposure in a day?

RP: Ideally, from animal experiements, this enzyme tends to get damaged just by 8 hours of darkness. So, we shouldn't be in total darkness for longer than it takes to sleep.

Low energy light bulbs – those things are going to cause an epidemic of cancer. Incandescent bulbs need to be several hundred watts to be protective.

Q: 250-350 watts need to shine over workstation?

RP: As much as possible, but for people with brain disease or neuron disease, get it on the back and head. Getting whole body exposed is really the best thing. Parts covered up with clothes won't get exposed. You're sending remedial signals through the nervous system to recover the enzymes.

Q: In terms of inflammation, it's part of cancer progression, right?

RP: Everything that is stressful promotes inflammation. Some people get hives from not eating enough. In the absence of sugar, oxygen or CO2, the enzyme will fail, and that causes the cell to produce lactic acid defensively. That causes chain reactions, which causes fat to break down. Eating unsaturated fat will produce prostaglandins, more lactic acid production... one thing leads to another... but it's keeping energy up to promote oxidation of glucose.

Q: What about red LEDs, red light tanning beds, and far-infrared saunas?

Can reverse growth of cancers. Most of the work has been done with 630 He/Ne laser frequency or LEDs in that range, or between 600-700nm wavelength. Far infrared 700-800nm, so too far. UV beds will have a slight immune compromise as white blood cells are exposed to UV. They get sunburnt, too.

Q: We normally look at a cell's excited state as being good.

RP: The energized cell is really relaxed. If you imagine your muscles that are ready to work, they are soft and flexible and ready to work. But if you work to fatigue, they swell up and can't work. The potential to work relaxes nerves and muscles and other cells. But if you are deficient in mitochondrial energy because your enzyme system is impaired, it doesn't take much stress to de-energize the cell. If it has to do more work, then it is reducing lactic acid, histamine and prostaglandins. If you are chronically low-energy and not getting enough light, then you are going to be susceptible to, in various tissues, breast, uterus, liver, kidney or brain, that is experiencing hormonal, nervous or other stimulation – mild chemical toxins will stimulate – so if you're in that place where the cell can't return to it's relaxed state, the cell will produce lactic acid and the swelling will be worse.

Q: So, is that like a seizure?

RP: Yes. The cell can't relax. A cramp is the same thing. Seizures happen more often at night and cramps at night.

Moving on to a controversial point most people don't understand correctly – what is your understanding of the rationale that biopsy is dangerous?

It has very seldom been looked at, but a professor at the UC compared people who declined medical treatment, and those who got the best available, and they lived longer if they declined treatment. A man named Gershon Zajicek gave evidence that cutting a tumor activates metastases that have been sitting there harmlessly. Some doctors are acknowledging that cutting out a tumor causes metastatic growths to spring up. There have been studies showing that people get recurrences if they have surgery than if they don't.

Q: How about the cutting out of polyps during routine colonoscopies?

RP: I think that's pretty harmless. In fact, I think polyps, if you didn't harm them, they would fall off by themselves. I don't think the body notices much has happened.

Q: What about the cutting off of moles?

RP: That is well established to cause others to pop up.

Q: The body itself, when it is energy depleted, for whatever reason, it's all a way to drag the organism's energy down so that it becomes overwhelmed?

RP: I think the idea of the bystander effect they have been seeing in in vitro studies with cancer cells. For 50 years, they thought that radiation caused cancer by mutating genes, but in the last 10-12 years, they noticed that if you irradiate cells in the dish, take the old cells out and put new cells in, the new cells mutate. In your body, that same thing happens. You don't have to mutate a gene by hitting it with radiation, your whole body is experiencing bystander effects going in every direction.

A set of x-rays would cause a pregnant woman to have problems with the baby even if the uterus was shielded.

Q: What about taxol?

RP: I think it has some anti-inflammatory effects, which probably accounts for the good it does, but there are less toxic things to use.

Q: Can you comment on essaic formula?

RP: <thought it was probably okay>

Q: How about estrogen vs. progesterone?

RP: The crucial respiratory enzyme is protected by progesterone and destroyed by estrogen. One of the earliest bystander effects – irradiate any part of an animal, it will go into heat like it was given estrogen. In studies of monkeys trying to measure estrogen from ovaries, arms made just as much estrogen. Every part of the body that is irritated or stressed become an estrogen factory.

Q: Assuming you were going through chemo and radiation, what danger is that to people around you?

RP: They are starting to recommend that people taking radioactive iodine not fly or ride on buses.

Q: What about radiation for lymphoma?

RP: If you get it at the factory, it's not going to hurt anyone else, just you.

Q: Do you have any comments to make on metastases that haven't had surgical intervention?

RP: They are great for business... because now they're starting that breast cancer starts in utero. The idea of metastatic little aliens... it's good for business because you can never prove that they are not there. If you injure a person enough.

100% of people over age 50 had some form of abdominal cancer (autopsies from car accidents). People over 35 are likely to have cancer in prostate, breast or uterus.

Be careful about getting a diagnosis.

Dentists told me when I was 30, with a grave expression, that I had a precancerous leukoplakia, but since I had already experienced that lumpy development inside my cheeks, whenever I was deficient in Vitamin A, I took vitamin A and cured it in a week. And since I knew that leukoplakia of the cervix is the same as leukoplakia in the cheek, I told women to apply vitamin A topically if they had carcinoma in situ. About 3 dozen women rid themselves of the condition with topical vitamin A.

If you are deficient in thyroid hormone or b12, you can't convert carotenoids.​

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals