Cancer Theorized Once Again As Metabolic Disease

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ray has written about how cancer is a primordial cellular state of uninhibited division, driven by deficient oxygen and respiration. It looks like mainstream science is finally warming up to the idea to the point that this article even suggests cancer can be treated with oxygen. The treatment should really be with CO2 to oxygenate the cells, but still it is a step in the right direction.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... rotect-us/

"...Could cancer be our cells’ way of running in “safe mode,” like a damaged computer operating system trying to preserve itself, when faced with an external threat? That’s the conclusion reached by cosmologist Paul Davies at Arizona State University in Tempe (A.S.U.) and his colleagues, who have devised a controversial new theory for cancer’s origins, based on its evolutionary roots. If correct, their model suggests that a number of alternative therapies, including treatment with oxygen and infection with viral or bacterial agents, could be particularly effective.

So it took these guys seven years to find out what oncologists didn't in ten-fifteen times as long. Interdisciplinary connectivity will become the dominant necessity in the next century, but eventually the space between disciplines will have to take over completely.

Giraffe

This was published in 1934:

"What cancer is, what the "X" underlying the cause of cancer is, has yet to be answered. It is not even a certainty whether cancer is a purely local condition or a systemic disease, but I believe that even if a malignant growth be thoroughly and completely destroyed, whether by surgery or by irradiation, that "X" is still present in that patient and he remains in the same category as he was before the tumour manifested itself, namely, a potential cancer subject."

The author treated hopeless cancer cases with magnesium sulphate.

"In conclusion, I wish again to state that no claim can be made as to curative value, but in certain cases treated we have noted: (1) retrogression in the size of the tumour and clearing of the slough; (2) relief from pain; (3) increase in. body weight; (4) very marked improvement in the mental attitude of the patient; (5) the induction of a feeling of well-being."

THE USE OF MAGNESIUM SULPHATE IN CANCER

Ell

Thank you for the Szent-Gyorgyi paper, I do not agree with his last paragraph that the glyoxalase is responsible for precipitation of the proteins, I can make gelatine precipitate using a particular exact concentration of parabenzoquinone, in the absence of any glyoxalase and without any acid formation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals