Cancer rates sky-rocketing among California Sea Lions and becoming more common across aquatic life

JamesGatz

I think it is good to talk about cancer rates sky-rocketing in marine life - after all it seems that if enough aquatic life in the ocean were to die off - it seems we could be facing a mass extinction event

sealions.jpg
According to a study published in December in Frontiers in Marine Science, almost 25% of adult California sea lions end up with this cancer, the highest prevalence of cancer in any mammal, including humans.

"This is extraordinary and really quite awful," Field said. "This is an unprecedented rate of cancer in wildlife."

The study found two leading culprits behind the high cancer rates - long-banned chemical pesticides such as DDTs and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) found in the sea lions' blubber tissue, and the presence of a cancer-causing herpes virus known as Otarine herpes virus (OtHV-1).

Notice how later in the article they try to blame "HPV" for the cause of cancer ... right hahaha ... 25% of California sea lions are getting cancer from HPV while the water they swim in is loaded in toxic waste ... right ok ... anything to distract from the ideas of how bad the ocean is being polluted and the effect it is having on animals

And then there's this - apparently cancer is demolishing the mussel population by "spreading" across the population - no one wants to suggest that they all have the same type of cancer from living in the same environment and interacting with the same toxic pollutants

even sharks are being found with tumors now which is unheard of ... sharks used to be basically invincible to such things ... I wonder what is causing such things

Very sad to see and even more sad to think that this can be the cause of a mass extinction event - it seems that there may be no turning back and that maybe migrating to another planet is eventually necessary for survival as these types of environments are only getting worse with time

Last edited:

Ben.

Haha, ofcourse its yet again a bacteria/virus being used as a scapegoat.

To this day i still do not understand how or why we allow things to be so polluted and damaged. People do not care on a individual level.

I mean i get it, my calcified brain cells are able to understand that otherwise we coudn't "keep" up with food and energy production in relation to population/lifestyles. I think everyone has heard this excuse atleast once.
But on the other hand, it had to get to this point in the first place. There is both a material gain and the acquisition of power that rules and dominates common sense.

I coudn't care much about others supporting it and dying/getting sick from it, but it literally affects all of us, thus one cannot ignore it either.

Not sure if this thread would be the right place but i guess a composition list of helpfull tools and pratices to mimize exposure and removing it from the body would be appreaciated. The animals in the wild dying from these things are inevatable. It would require a worldwide political effort. They (goverment and society as a whole) rather ban and tax everything that produces CO2 and inject every living being with a experimental - not out of trial- inoculation then actually changing rules and practices to build a way of life that benefits everything and everyone.

lampofred

Birth control residue is probably a culprit, but our government won't do anything about it, and are probably happy that it's accumulating since they call it the "happy hormone". They will probably blame this on climate change, but it seems to me that everything that is being done to "combat climate change" and "protect the environment" is actually what is destroying the environment, not climate change itself. Their "solutions" to what used to be an imaginary problem are actually making that problem real.

K

Kayaker

Maybe it's from this.

Regina

and bunker fuel and geo-engineering.

What used to be a daily show of so many dolphins, I stopped counting. Now it's a lucky day to see a lone fin.

While I am not a fan of mosquitoes, those are basically gone too.

My yard used to be very very snakey. I saw only 1 black snake this year.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Birth control residue is probably a culprit, but our government won't do anything about it, and are probably happy that it's accumulating since they call it the "happy hormone". They will probably blame this on climate change, but it seems to me that everything that is being done to "combat climate change" and "protect the environment" is actually what is destroying the environment, not climate change itself. Their "solutions" to what used to be an imaginary problem are actually making that problem real.
Yes - I always found it interesting how they 'combat' carbon dioxide by trying to grab it from the air or something - if they genuinely thought it was evil they would approach the problem in a different manner mainly by saving plant life in the oceans and in the forests as well

Carbon Dioxide is a suitable scapegoat to advance their agendas :

If they don't like bitcoin - "Bitcoin mining increases CO2! We must get rid of it"

If they want to decrease meat portions for people - "the meat industry produces greenhouse gases! we must eat less meat!"

If they want people to stop using gas cars - "gas cars are evil CO2 machines stop using them! it's not like a bunch of other toxic materials are used to make electric car batteries and that it's extremely difficult to get rid of without releasing this stuff into the atmosphere"

According to their own research - nitric oxide is 100 times worse to the atmosphere at trapping radiation - yet this is used in the creation of all batteries around the world - especially electric car batteries - no one makes a peep

That leaked Veritas video with the CNN producer already showed their plans to attack Carbon dioxide after the scamdemic wraps up - i wish i had more time to prepare for this stuff - happening to me at a very inconvenient time

Jon2547

Funny how Fukushima is ten thousand times worse than covid (whatever that really is) and yet at least half the folks walking down the sidewalk right now have no clue of what happened (and continues to happen) at Fukushima.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Funny how Fukushima is ten thousand times worse than covid (whatever that really is) and yet at least half the folks walking down the sidewalk right now has no clue of what happened (and continues to happen) at Fukushima.

I haven't kept up with it, but last I heard they are planning on dumping over a hundred million gallons of radioactive water into the Pacific because they are running out of storage space.

Dr. B

I think it is good to talk about cancer rates sky-rocketing in marine life - after all it seems that if enough aquatic life in the ocean were to die off - it seems we could be facing a mass extinction event

View attachment 29074
According to a study published in December in Frontiers in Marine Science, almost 25% of adult California sea lions end up with this cancer, the highest prevalence of cancer in any mammal, including humans.

"This is extraordinary and really quite awful," Field said. "This is an unprecedented rate of cancer in wildlife."

The study found two leading culprits behind the high cancer rates - long-banned chemical pesticides such as DDTs and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) found in the sea lions' blubber tissue, and the presence of a cancer-causing herpes virus known as Otarine herpes virus (OtHV-1).

Notice how later in the article they try to blame "HPV" for the cause of cancer ... right hahaha ... 25% of California sea lions are getting cancer from HPV while the water they swim in is loaded in toxic waste ... right ok ... anything to distract from the ideas of how bad the ocean is being polluted and the effect it is having on animals

And then there's this - apparently cancer is demolishing the mussel population by "spreading" across the population - no one wants to suggest that they all have the same type of cancer from living in the same environment and interacting with the same toxic pollutants

even sharks are being found with tumors now which is unheard of ... sharks used to be basically invincible to such things ... I wonder what is causing such things

Very sad to see and even more sad to think that this can be the cause of a mass extinction event - it seems that there may be no turning back and that maybe migrating to another planet is eventually necessary for survival as these types of environments are only getting worse with time
regarding HPV

Haha, ofcourse its yet again a bacteria/virus being used as a scapegoat.

To this day i still do not understand how or why we allow things to be so polluted and damaged. People do not care on a individual level.

I mean i get it, my calcified brain cells are able to understand that otherwise we coudn't "keep" up with food and energy production in relation to population/lifestyles. I think everyone has heard this excuse atleast once.
But on the other hand, it had to get to this point in the first place. There is both a material gain and the acquisition of power that rules and dominates common sense.

I coudn't care much about others supporting it and dying/getting sick from it, but it literally affects all of us, thus one cannot ignore it either.

Not sure if this thread would be the right place but i guess a composition list of helpfull tools and pratices to mimize exposure and removing it from the body would be appreaciated. The animals in the wild dying from these things are inevatable. It would require a worldwide political effort. They (goverment and society as a whole) rather ban and tax everything that produces CO2 and inject every living being with a experimental - not out of trial- inoculation then actually changing rules and practices to build a way of life that benefits everything and everyone.

regarding HPV isnt there a certain female cancer? uterine cancer or another form of cancer in females, which supposedly 99% of cases are caused by HPV? is that not true?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

regarding HPV

regarding HPV isnt there a certain female cancer? uterine cancer or another form of cancer in females, which supposedly 99% of cases are caused by HPV? is that not true?
I think this may be a myth of the mainstream - I do no think STD's are all that real danger in general if one is healthy - I saw this thread about it by haidut

blob69

regarding HPV

These stories about viruses are pretty ridiculous, check out Virus Mania for a detailed expose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom