Canceling the Spike Protein - Striking Visual Evidence

aquila2009

I second this article. Multi gram vitamin C is a good idea anyways to deal with our toxic environment

Bump. Great information. Thanks, @David PS.

Saiga

@David PS Amazing post. Have been looking for a protocol that actually makes sense biologically. Thank you for posting this. Here's to staying hopeful.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, October 18, 2021

I am taking Zeta Aid religiously, every day. It strengthens the blood's colloidal suspension, thereby preventing blood clots. It counters the 'Rouleaux Formation', where red blood cells stack up like a stack of coins.

Also, the vaccine adjuvants containing aluminum will destabilize the blood's Zeta Potential. But I think the Covid 'vaccines' do not contain aluminum, but who knows.

Last edited:

teds

Forum Supporter
thanks for posting!
can someone remind me of what i need to look for in VitC re origin.. i've been googling.. is the corn origin the problem? What else can VitC be derived from? If i get an infusion, I assume this would be really important to understand what the VitC is made from..
Or, does anyone know a good liposomal VitC?

also- Keith Littlewood interview a few days back w Danny Roddy.. he was kind enough to speak to what might be helpful if you've taken one of the vaccinations- his focus was more towards the neural tissue impact and mentioned methelyene blue.. just in case you wanted to listen too that ep -- #72: Thyroid Hormone Troubleshooting | Ray Peat Wrong About Fish Oil? | Environmental Pollutants with Keith Littlewood

RealNeat

I am taking Zeta Aid religiously, every day. It strengthens the blood's colloidal suspension, thereby preventing blood clots. It counters the 'Rouleaux Formation', where red blood cells stack up like a stack of coins.

Also, the vaccine adjuvants containing aluminum will destabilize the blood's Zeta Potential. But I think the Covid 'vaccines' do not contain aluminum, but who knows.
Doesn't just plain water help prevent so called rouleaux..? Dark field microscopy seems really gimmicky.

Phosphor

I have not read the references but am assuming based on the 2002 original study that mold toxins (mycotoxins) were not tested. I'm pretty sure that if high dose intravenous C would neutralize those toxins, we would not have the incredible number of people who have been permanently harmed by water damaged buildings.

Phosphor

Also, will someone explain to me why they do a D-dimer test when all they have to do is put a drop of blood under a dark field microscope and LOOK at it? This can be done in minutes and doesn't require a fancy lab test. Having seen my own blood looked at this way, I see no sense in doing anything else to determine what is going on wrt clotting.

OP
David PS

David PS

Also, will someone explain to me why they do a D-dimer test when all they have to do is put a drop of blood under a dark field microscope and LOOK at it? This can be done in minutes and doesn't require a fancy lab test. Having seen my own blood looked at this way, I see no sense in doing anything else to determine what is going on wrt clotting.

This fits into a generalization that medical doctors omit to inform their patients about simple solutions when there are more expensive medical procedures that they can prescribe. Learning about these omissions is part of the reason that I remain on the forum.

Perry Staltic

Microclotting is undetectable apart from D-dimer tests.

OP
David PS

David PS

The covid vaccines have other adjuvants that are not being talked about.
05:30 - Are people dying the mRNA or the polyethylene glycol lipid?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The covid vaccines have other adjuvants that are not being talked about.
05:30 - Are people dying the mRNA or the polyethylene glycol lipid?
Probably both, some people have an anaphylactic shock from the PEG lipids, and due to the lack of aspiration, in some people the spike protein can enter the blood stream and cause stroke, heart attack, and organ failure.

On an interesting side note, a friend of mine, he is a virologist, got the booster, thinks the vaccine is great, I didn't challenge him. We were talking about adjuvants and then told me that he talk to a health official in our city (Reno) and said the official said that when they have children come in for a vaccination 'we give them everything we have, once we got them here, because we may not see them again...'. And then my colleague explained that these poor children are then bombarded with several vaccines at once, each has its own 'dose' of adjuvants, which are supposed to 'just work fine' with one single vaccine. The large amounts of 'extra' adjuvants then can lead to dangerous levels in the child's body. So he assumed that this could cause adverse reactions due to this practice.