Canadians are in trouble

J.R.K

This clip is completely taken out of context. It is appalling that it was posted here at all. The actual context of this is found here, Trudeau is describing how the notwithstanding clause works, a quirk of Canada's constitution that allows provinces to suspend charter rights if they see fit. And incidentally he is critical of the notwithstanding clause, as was his father. I can't believe I am defending Justin, but please, don't be so gullible when people post out of context video clips.
Defend the mans position on the Charter Of Rights loophole, but to know a mans true person look at his actions.
The irony is not lost on me that he decries the Province of Quebec’s position on a school teacher wearing a hijab, but takes away rights and freedoms of those that choose not to take an experimental drug, without any proof that the drug will prevent transmission or infection. Let alone the fact that the virus has yet to be isolated in a single victim of COVID-19.

Nfinkelstein

The irony is not lost on me that he decries the Province of Quebec’s position on a school teacher wearing a hijab, but takes away rights and freedoms of those that choose not to take an experimental drug
Yes. On a personal basis he seems to be socially libertarian yet to do what he has done on this covid nonsense seems hypocritical to say the least.

Drareg

Yes and while they are at it, it would be nice to do something about expropriation (eminent domain). As it is people don't own anything ultimately. Ex - in Canada you hold your real estate as 'fee simple' --- it only feels like you own it. This type of thinking then dominoes to 'you must get the jab' because they feel the state has a right to your money and your body.

I think land for carbon offsets as the new form of property rights could be away around this, it gives another explanation as to why the ruling class hate constitutions.

YourUniverse

Yes. On a personal basis he seems to be socially libertarian yet to do what he has done on this covid nonsense seems hypocritical to say the least.
This doesnt seem very socially libertarian of Mr. Trudeau. @mrchibbs , do you speak french? Can you confirm the transcript as below?

View: https://i.imgur.com/ZBHN0ZW.mp4

Its not just Canada, Macron over in France appears to be taking a similar stance, hoping to annoy unvaccinated into compliance.

Luckily, the Liberal government Trudeau represents is a minority government, and actually lost the popular vote to the conservatives.

Last edited:

Demyze

This doesnt seem very socially libertarian of Mr. Trudeau. @mrchibbs , do you speak french? Can you confirm the transcript as below?

View: https://i.imgur.com/ZBHN0ZW.mp4

Its not just Canada, Macron over in France appears to be taking a similar stance, hoping to annoy unvaccinated into compliance.

Luckily, the Liberal government Trudeau represents is a minority government, and actually lost the popular vote to the conservatives.

hmmm I wonder Macron and Trudeau are getting thier agenda from, it seems so similar...must be coincidence....
iu

iu

‘Great Reset’ trends on Twitter after Trudeau speech on Covid-19 hints it’s not just a ‘conspiracy theory’

Exposed: Klaus Schwab's School For Covid Dictators, Plan for 'Great Reset' (Videos) - RAIR

Episode 403 – Meet the World Economic Forum : The Corbett Report

Last edited:

YourUniverse

J.R.K

Canadians MPs just voted to ratify emergency act. Its staying.
Matters are worse now, there is a time limit of thirty days within the act. But a lot can happen in thirty days. The New Democratic Party supported it and said they would pull support for it before that point, these words might comfort most citizens, it disturbs me though given that the leader of the party Jagmeed Singh is a Global Youth Leaders graduate just like Justin Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland.
The main concern I have is that history has shown that temporary powers can become permanent ones. History has also shown that Justin Trudeau’s ability to lie are his super power.

J.R.K

Recent history even. Two weeks of curve flattening into forever mandates.
I am unsure as to what options remain for us average citizens, the protests were entirely non violent, peaceful, even jubilant. Now we have police smashing windows of vehicles to arrest the occupants.

Dean

The next time a government gives back a power they've assumed will be the first time.

It's more than Canada that is in trouble.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals