Canadian Preparation, Self Sustaining Community and Resources

jnklheimer

Amen Inaut,

Great news on my job, after submitting my ressignation I immediately got a response informing me they want to keep me on regardless of jab status and they're going to fight to keep me on after November when the mandate takes effect. Its not forsure after that but its a great reference and 2 more full months of work. Allot more people aren't jabbed than I thought, perhaps the governement is fugging the numbers.
I’ve heard lots of sentiment that the numbers are faked.

@EvanTheDrummer Also, when I said your post (# 111) seems to not be written logically, I meant that about you saying that it looks like there will be a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine mandate, that you're considering moving to another part of Canada to avoid pressure from it, or that you might have to at least find a new job because you don't want an argument with your employer to make you not able to use them as a reference. And what I meant I think is a more logical approach, implied by that document I attached, is to recognize that the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines on the market currently aren't being legally mandated and so (I think so, maybe I'm wrong) your employer has no legal reasons to mandate it for all employees and so if you disagree about it with them and show them that it's illegal and the nuances of the difference of the Comirnaty and BioNTech compared to the mainstream media story conflating them, then depending what they were already aware of and if they appreciate you sharing the legal and more nuanced information with them, maybe you can have a calm discussion with them about it and they'll recognize reasons for exemptions, or even if because of (illegal) pressure from other people your boss doesn't allow exemptions, they might still understand your perspective about it better and so you could keep them as a good reference even after trying to talk to them about exemptions. The only reason, seems to me, why it's logical to not have the discussion with them about exemptions is if they're not willing to look at the legal information and just get unreasonably upset about you wanting them to consider it, which I would hope they would be professional enough to not do. So then the situation becomes a question of who to get information about the legal details from, who presents it accurately and professionallly. I think RFK Jr. is trustworthy, and I didn't know of Meryl Nass before I found those recent articles of hers, but she seems to be a good person to go to for information about this SARS-CoV-2 vaccine situation too.

The disinfo agent suspicion thing I said and edited out was really mostly because (other than the aliens thing -- sorry, but it's funny to me that you researched how to prepare to defend against aliens (I mean because even if aliens do exist, researching how to defend against them colluding with or threatening national governments is very ambitious. I guess I'm saying that I think a good rule of thumb when interpreting information about government and health is that even though it might be aliens it's probably not aliens lol) one of the ways some alternative media sources talking about the situation in North America have been maybe making people feel pressured to get the vaccines is acting like a discouraged attitude and the feeling of needing to escape to different parts of the country or to a different country is a reasonable reaction to the mainstream media narrative (and so because of the impracticaity of that then accepting a vaccine mandate might seem like the less inconvenient situation), and so maybe making it seem your choice is to run from society or give in to what the mainstream narrative says is the ethical thing to do, and I overreacted with my suspicion about you having that attiude some. I think it makes more sense that people can be calm about finding reliable information and sharing it with employers, schools etc, and whether they are or aren't already aware of it and adjusting their policies considering it, a logical next step can be to not feel pressured and on the run because whether they already know about it or not it shouldn't hurt to check with them.

Last edited:

Jinju

I would like to post this for everyone to opine upon it. I am not a legal eagle but it may have some merit and be of some use to us.
Thanks JRK. That is helpful and good to know.... but point is that one needs resources to sue and courts have been ruling in favour of the government so far in this country.

Also, I am not very optimistic because none of what has been done so far is actually lawful or 'constitutional' but they have gotten away with it anyways.
I think if they win this time, the intent is to amend legislation to permit them to ride roughshod over us all even more...

J.R.K

Thanks JRK. That is helpful and good to know.... but point is that one needs resources to sue and courts have been ruling in favour of the government so far in this country.

Also, I am not very optimistic because none of what has been done so far is actually lawful or 'constitutional' but they have gotten away with it anyways.
I think if they win this time, the intent is to amend legislation to permit them to ride roughshod over us all even more...
All valid points @Jinju. My concern with all the legal battles so far has been the same from the start, that being how deep the corruption actually runs, if it has infiltrated the court system I fear the sun is setting on the democratic society we once knew.
It is clear that the governments recommended ethos of trust only credible scientific sources is meant to be only sources that support their agenda and not allowing any debate or disagreements with their position, which as I understand it is very much a critical necessity in science as different viewpoints and observations allow for advancement in further knowledge and understanding of the topic being investigated.

Jinju

Agree with you 100% @J.R.K .... it is deeply concerning - remains to be seen what they will do next to the unjabbed.

Jinju

For anyone in Canada who's employer is trying to force them to vaccinate.

Thanks for the link.
It is very bizarre that every comment is prefaced by 'if not legislated/mandated by the government' - meaning that the government can essentially legislate anything.
And to say the charter of rights cannot be invoked for private employment contracts is ludicrous.
Sorry, just venting. I find the entire situation in Canada appalling beyond belief.....

AnonE

Canadian here, starting to feel the heat at work. They have a mandate for being double vaxxed to go work in the office. I've been working from home which is fine, and I'd be happy to continue doing so. But now they're saying my position requires in-person. So no idea where this will go, it is evolving day by day lol.

I will definitely invoke legal action should I be terminated for being unvaxxed, or made to pay for tests, or any other nonsense.

But... how fair will the courts in Canada really be? Everything is political these days, it's an awful mess. In my view there's already a soft dictatorship of leftism and medical tyranny, and leaders of western countries push harder every day.

Inaut

Canadian here, starting to feel the heat at work. They have a mandate for being double vaxxed to go work in the office. I've been working from home which is fine, and I'd be happy to continue doing so. But now they're saying my position requires in-person. So no idea where this will go, it is evolving day by day lol.

I will definitely invoke legal action should I be terminated for being unvaxxed, or made to pay for tests, or any other nonsense.

But... how fair will the courts in Canada really be? Everything is political these days, it's an awful mess. In my view there's already a soft dictatorship of leftism and medical tyranny, and leaders of western countries push harder every day.
Isn’t it “ironic” that for the longest time they were telling people to stay home and avoid contact with people/. Now all of a sudden there’s an urgency to get people back in the office by a certain time, forcing them to be vaxxed to do so- even as “numbers” are trending up ....Almost like it was by design?

ilovethesea

@J.R.K Can't remember if I shared this before but this is a really good source regarding the covid legal issues in Canada Is This How The World Ends? - Canuck Law Not sure if she's a lawyer but she is an amazing researcher. For example:

This is her view... "This only ends in one of two ways: either society collapses, or there is sufficient pushback to stop it. At this point, option #1 seems more likely."

ilovethesea

Anyone else noticed the mask police are back? All summer long I was able to shop mask free no questions asked (with the exception of a few small stores). In the past couple weeks that has changed and the big chains are back to harassing me.

Same with the general public... there’s “covid cases” in my building, which is all seniors, so as a courtesy I’ve been asking in the elevator if they want me to wear a mask. I should have known no good deed goes unpunished. Now they’ve become empowered to police me about not wearing it over my nose!

And this is coming from MEN. No way they’re scared or would say that to another man, they just enjoy being able to tell a woman what to do.

Inaut

Anyone else noticed the mask police are back? All summer long I was able to shop mask free no questions asked (with the exception of a few small stores). In the past couple weeks that has changed and the big chains are back to harassing me.

Same with the general public... there’s “covid cases” in my building, which is all seniors, so as a courtesy I’ve been asking in the elevator if they want me to wear a mask. I should have known no good deed goes unpunished. Now they’ve become empowered to police me about not wearing it over my nose!

And this is coming from MEN. No way they’re scared or would say that to another man, they just enjoy being able to tell a woman what to do.
Beta males....

I haven’t had any issues with masks for the last few months. I have noticed signage outside grocery stores though saying non maskers will be shot...

ilovethesea

Beta males....

I haven’t had any issues with masks for the last few months. I have noticed signage outside grocery stores though saying non maskers will be shot...
What? There's a sign that actually says that???

Exactly beta males. Funny that I’ve been monitored by them way more than women these last 2 years.

Seven

Released from CityNews around 7:30 pm Eastern on Friday...

Canadians with mixed-dose COVID-19 vaccines eligible to enter U.S.
People who received doses of two or more different COVID-19 vaccines will be considered eligible to enter the United States next month, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This will apply to Canadians crossing the land border, which reopens for non-essential travel Nov. 8. The agency says that while it hasn't recommended mixing doses in a primary course of vaccination, it is common practice elsewhere and will therefore be accepted for the purposes of international travel.

ilovethesea

Has anyone else been asked their “vaccine status” by a service provider?

At every visit my dentist makes you fill out this checklist confirming you don’t have covid symptoms. Today I noticed it changed - there is now a question asking if you received your 2 covid shots and if not why not.

I left it blank and they didn’t say anything. Is the govt now asking them to collect data to put us on some list?

Jinju

<facepalm>
I need to be rescued from this country!
I wear a bandana as a mask because I cannot endure wearing those muzzle type masks. I was in a convenience store today and the store owner asks me why I dont wear a proper mask saying these face coverings "are no good". It was all I could do to say "Oh, is that so?" in my most sarcastic tone (which was lost on her), finish my transaction and leave.

Jinju

The store owner was wearing 2 masks btw and I am sure she was vaxxed with the booster (if eligible).

Progress888

<facepalm>
I need to be rescued from this country!
I wear a bandana as a mask because I cannot endure wearing those muzzle type masks. I was in a convenience store today and the store owner asks me why I dont wear a proper mask saying these face coverings "are no good". It was all I could do to say "Oh, is that so?" in my most sarcastic tone (which was lost on her), finish my transaction and leave.
Brother I am here in Canada with you as well down on the East Coast of Newfoundland and the struggle is real.

Especially in Newfoundland as the majority of the people here only listen to CBC and CNN ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals