Canadian Preparation, Self Sustaining Community and Resources

OP
EvanTheDrummer

Finished the video and it was excellent

Excellent interview with Dr. Peter McCullough! He hit on every point I’ve researched plus many helpful extras. I will definitely look into his research further. He even touched on the possibility of the rna reverse transcribed to dna through the polyemerase enzymes which is my main concern along with the spike protein concentrating in the ovaries and testes.

Thank you Seven.

jnklheimer

Ok thanks, because I just found out that "alldaychemist" website in the states doesn't ship cypro to Canada due to customs and delivery issues.

Edit: Farmacia Del Nino only sells liquid cyproheptadine, hmm.
Canadian customs would only let it through if they didn’t notice it.

@EvanTheDrummer
Sorry I called you maybe a disinfo agent and then edited it trying to be more cautious and polite. I was suspicious of you because I looked at your post history to see who I was replying to directly while wanting to post the compilation about mandate and EUA stuff for whoever's reading the thread and you'd posted that you researched the different species of aliens to prepare to defend against them.

Last edited:

Seven

Finished the video and it was excellent

Excellent interview with Dr. Peter McCullough! He hit on every point I’ve researched plus many helpful extras. I will definitely look into his research further. He even touched on the possibility of the rna reverse transcribed to dna through the polyemerase enzymes which is my main concern along with the spike protein concentrating in the ovaries and testes.

Thank you Seven.

You're welcome, Evan. I hope everything works out for you.

OP
EvanTheDrummer
@EvanTheDrummer
Sorry I called you maybe a disinfo agent and then edited it trying to be more cautious and polite. I was suspicious of you because I looked at your post history to see who I was replying to directly while wanting to post the compilation about mandate and EUA stuff for whoever's reading the thread and you'd posted that you researched the different species of aliens to prepare to defend against them.
Yes I have dived in to the alien information out there and found it fascinating. I still believe there’s a possibility of their involvement in the current threat to humanity. I’m also a Christian, but while I hold these beliefs and interests I leave the discernment of my information to those who read it.
No one is right about everything and the more info we can gather, the better prepared we can be.

The document I posted in post #112 included a quote from Robert Malone that wasn't accurate, so I removed that.

Here's the newer version, a compilation from Meryl Nass, RFK Jr., Zelenko, and Ron Johnson about the Comirnaty and BioNTech situation, attached.

Attachments

• Comirnaty Pfizer EUA compilation (Meryl Nass, RFK Jr., Zelenko, Ron Johnson).pdf
    557.3 KB · Views: 5

jnklheimer

I know how you feel bro.... they are trying to wear us down
it will annoy me but im not getting it. i simply refuse, they can do what they will after that. if me simply existing threatens them then it is pretty pathetic

OP
EvanTheDrummer
huge argument with my dad over my refusal to get the jabs. it's all so tiresome.
I've had arguements with my father too. He said he would wash his hands of me and I simply said I wish he wouldn't, told him I loved him and left. He was pretty drunk when he said it and apologized about a week later. Now he is one of my biggest supporters, I think sometimes you have to stand your ground and let them see what malise can create even when they think its for a good reason. Holding our ground and not succumbing to their anger, malace or ultamatums could prove to be more enlightening to them in the long run. Be the change you want to see as they see. Good luck jnklheimer

Inaut

Keep the faith, do what is right and try and plant seeds. God will do the rest... Oh yea, and try and ackowledge during heated conversations that people are brainwashed and although it's not their fault per say (it still is), try and remain the humble one. This is coming from a person that would hammer people with facts in the past...Lord have mercy on us all...

OP
EvanTheDrummer
Amen Inaut,

Great news on my job, after submitting my ressignation I immediately got a response informing me they want to keep me on regardless of jab status and they're going to fight to keep me on after November when the mandate takes effect. Its not forsure after that but its a great reference and 2 more full months of work. Allot more people aren't jabbed than I thought, perhaps the governement is fugging the numbers.

Jinju

Amen Inaut,

Great news on my job, after submitting my ressignation I immediately got a response informing me they want to keep me on regardless of jab status and they're going to fight to keep me on after November when the mandate takes effect.
Oh that's great news, Evan! Glad to hear that.
My job hangs in the balance still....

OP
EvanTheDrummer
Oh that's great news, Evan! Glad to hear that.
My job hangs in the balance still....
Hi Jinju,

I hope your job has many others who also refuse and you can stand together. If not I'm sure we'll find companies with greater values. Stay posted and good luck to you.

AnonE

What's up fellow Canada bros / bro-ettes. My job is now also in the balance with the new Ontario mandates coming up - but f*ck em!

I will make them fire me and let them know that I will be suing for wrongful termination if they do. Until then, just gonna be as hard to fire as possible

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDNTR2UDNIg
(Seinfeld anyone?)

:tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, we need as many people as possible actually trying to "stand up" in whatever way makes it difficult for these systems of oppression to advance.

Then if all that fails I'll come raise chickens with y'all.

Jinju

Hi Jinju,

I hope your job has many others who also refuse and you can stand together. If not I'm sure we'll find companies with greater values. Stay posted and good luck to you.
So far I know 1 co-worker who refuses to sign their vax 'attestation' or get the jab. Given that we are working remotely and do not connect with too many colleagues on a daily basis for work, it is difficult to find other like minded folks.
I will keep you posted - it may drag on for a month or two - the 'deadline' to get the jab according to my employer is October 31 - but I am sure that will scare some people into taking the plunge

Seven

For sports fans in the Toronto area (reported by CityNews around 6 pm) ...

MLSE won't accept negative COVID test result for events, attendees must be vaccinated​

Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, owners of the Maple Leafs, Raptors, TFC and Argonauts, says people attending its indoor and outdoor events must be vaccinated as of Sept. 22, adding it will not accept a negative COVID-19 test result for admission "except for guests with a verified medical exemption."

The arena and stadiums include Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field and Ricoh Coliseum.

jnklheimer

I've had arguements with my father too. He said he would wash his hands of me and I simply said I wish he wouldn't, told him I loved him and left. He was pretty drunk when he said it and apologized about a week later. Now he is one of my biggest supporters, I think sometimes you have to stand your ground and let them see what malise can create even when they think its for a good reason. Holding our ground and not succumbing to their anger, malace or ultamatums could prove to be more enlightening to them in the long run. Be the change you want to see as they see. Good luck jnklheimer
Thanks for the good words. He apologized but I know the media is going to do their best to turn them against us.

Last edited:

jnklheimer

For sports fans in the Toronto area (reported by CityNews around 6 pm) ...

MLSE won't accept negative COVID test result for events, attendees must be vaccinated​

Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, owners of the Maple Leafs, Raptors, TFC and Argonauts, says people attending its indoor and outdoor events must be vaccinated as of Sept. 22, adding it will not accept a negative COVID-19 test result for admission "except for guests with a verified medical exemption."

The arena and stadiums include Scotiabank Arena, BMO Field and Ricoh Coliseum.
This doesn’t even make sense according to recent research headlines. None of it follows logic. If someone is asymptomatic it shouldn’t matter if they are or aren’t.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals