Canadian Preparation, Self Sustaining Community and Resources

Hello everyone who is interested in Canada, Ray Peat, and the “Pandemic”.

I have just been given permission to post threads. I would like to make this a place for people to help Canadians make it through these hard times. Providing advice, information and resources tailored to our country’s environment, politics and communities to help us make it through as safe and healthy as possible.

I myself have done the following:
- Not been “vaccinated” with the experimental rna or other injections related to covid.
- Follow a strict Ray Peat inspired diet.
- Regular physical activity and time outdoors (walking, weight lifting, yoga)
- Stocked up on 2 years of food (rice, coconut oil, canned oysters, sugar, powdered milk, gelatine, instant coffee, water jugs)
- Planting carrots and potatoes (someone nearby has chickens)
- Pay attention to mainstream media, alternative media and several doctors who understand and describe potential problems and errors around the virus, “vaccines” and lockdowns
- Invested in cryptocurrency

If anyone here has anything to add please do! I believe Canada is in pretty bad shape currently, and I hope we can find a way out of this mistake, corruption, and loss of our freedom! Thanks in advance.

OP
EvanTheDrummer
Following @EvanTheDrummer .
I’m in Ontario and wondering where I should move... Up North or out of province?
Hi Inaut, I’m also in Ontario!
Seems to me the best possible place to live in Canada is BC. Conservative provinces like Manitoba and Alberta, while the people are better, are under heavy restrictions/police force. Quebec is currently starting to lift their horrible restrictions but that could change.

Travel by road to any province has road stops and blocks, so I would suggest air travel (watch out for that radiation) with good reasoning like a new job or family there. Even then it could be difficult as the possibility of isolating or vaccine passports within Canada are becoming a reality.

Within Ontario, your best bet is anywhere past a 1 and a half hour drive from major cities. The further north you get the scarcer resources become. Hope this helps!

Inaut

Hi Inaut, I’m also in Ontario!
Seems to me the best possible place to live in Canada is BC. Conservative provinces like Manitoba and Alberta, while the people are better, are under heavy restrictions/police force. Quebec is currently starting to lift their horrible restrictions but that could change.

Travel by road to any province has road stops and blocks, so I would suggest air travel (watch out for that radiation) with good reasoning like a new job or family there. Even then it could be difficult as the possibility of isolating or vaccine passports within Canada are becoming a reality.

Within Ontario, your best bet is anywhere past a 1 and a half hour drive from major cities. The further north you get the scarcer resources become. Hope this helps!
I’ve always thought about moving to BC. My only issue is that my family is in Ontario and if I leave, I leave them. I know it’s a decision we all have to make but I want to be close not only because I love them but also so that I can help if/when needed... Are you planning on moving to BC?

OP
EvanTheDrummer
I’ve always thought about moving to BC. My only issue is that my family is in Ontario and if I leave, I leave them. I know it’s a decision we all have to make but I want to be close not only because I love them but also so that I can help if/when needed... Are you planning on moving to BC?
Funny you ask Inaut because I have lots of family in BC, but I won’t be moving there anytime soon. The environment is most supportive in terms of conditions for food, climate and metabolism, but you need good property outside the city.

If you were to bugout and set up a heat tent or bushcraft shelter there, you’d have to contend with opioid addicted homeless people or harsh wild life (bears, wolves, mountain lions etc).

The main reason I won’t move there is because I would have to be vaccinated to live with family (their home their requirement), or get a house I can’t afford.

Just like you I have family here to care for too. Don’t worry there’s lots of farm communities in Ontario who are wising up to this covid bs!

J.R.K

Funny you ask Inaut because I have lots of family in BC, but I won’t be moving there anytime soon. The environment is most supportive in terms of conditions for food, climate and metabolism, but you need good property outside the city.

If you were to bugout and set up a heat tent or bushcraft shelter there, you’d have to contend with opioid addicted homeless people or harsh wild life (bears, wolves, mountain lions etc).

The main reason I won’t move there is because I would have to be vaccinated to live with family (their home their requirement), or get a house I can’t afford.

Just like you I have family here to care for too. Don’t worry there’s lots of farm communities in Ontario who are wising up to this covid bs!
Hello @EvanTheDrummer! I to live in Ontario, fortunately I live within a rural area, and the mindset is much more laid back on this whole pandemic issue for a larger percentage of the population, I will not say for all as the fear from the mainstream media is spread everywhere. But there are those such as myself that just do not buy into the whole vaccination mandate,”to get our lives back to normal” party line. I am fortunate in that I have many contacts, friends and neighbours that grow their own food for sale. So this is one of the positive things of rural life. However cash cropping and the amount of pesticides and chemicals used is a negative so there is good and bad in every place you go. Thankfully we have progesterone pregnenalone, and DHEA to help combat these stresses, however access to these products is getting to be a challenge as DHEA is a banned substance now. The irony that such a helpful product is banned but high pressure to take a untested, gene therapy product that killed all the animals in the trial when exposed to the CoV SARS 2 virus in that phase of the trials, and a warrant was granted to move forward into human trials still astounds me.

D

des yeux

Which places in Ontario do you guys think are worth moving to?

Inaut

Not that I want to exclude members outside Ontario but maybe we could set up a whatsapp group or something. It would be nice to have a group we can discuss things related to our homesteads.

D

des yeux

I actually live in Quebec haha. Discord is the tool of choice these days, maybe the OP can PM a link to people here.

J.R.K

Which places in Ontario do you guys think are worth moving to?
I would have to say that to avoid most medium to larger cities would be advisable. Not wanting to offend anyone but there is a belief that the Ontario government believes that at election time the province only considers the Toronto area to be the entire province. So you can take that for what it is worth. My wife is from an urban area originally and she has been out here for over 26 years and for the most part would not move back, so to say this is Utopia would be a lie but I personally feel the live and let live, and help someone when they need a hand attitude is a little more prevalent in a more rural setting.

Jinju

I live in a city unfortunately, with no option of moving in the foreseeable future. I am very concerned about enforced vaccinations and breakdown of the supply chain here in Ontario. The "re-opening" plan they announced last week is a joke and a farce!

J.R.K

I live in a city unfortunately, with no option of moving in the foreseeable future. I am very concerned about enforced vaccinations and breakdown of the supply chain here in Ontario. The "re-opening" plan they announced last week is a joke and a farce!
I can concur I feel as if they are dangling a carrot in front of us hoping we take a bite. The frustrating part for me is that,”the carrot”, is something that they have had no cause or right to take away from us in the first place. This does not feel like a free country any longer but rather a change over to something much more akin to what I would imagine a closed or dictatorial like society would be.

Jinju

It stopped being a free country last March when they enforced the lockdown! I am strongly anti-authoritarian and think of the government as a non-necessary evil. I also strongly support free markets and minimal government intervention (including no price controls or taxation).
That aside, currently anyone here can be deemed a threat to public 'safety'. The moment rules are enforced to protect everyone's safety, freedom goes out the window. Everything from the social distancing to the mask mandate is completely arbitrary and not based on any evidence. It has to be a personal choice after all - if someone is paranoid about the freaking virus, they are free to lock themselves up in their home or wear 10 masks while going out if they wish to.

Jinju

Besides, even with their insane border and quarantine rules, we still had a so-called 'third' wave. The argument that it could have been worse is pure baloney!

Jinju

Hello everyone who is interested in Canada, Ray Peat, and the “Pandemic”.

I have just been given permission to post threads. I would like to make this a place for people to help Canadians make it through these hard times. Providing advice, information and resources tailored to our country’s environment, politics and communities to help us make it through as safe and healthy as possible.

I myself have done the following:
- Not been “vaccinated” with the experimental rna or other injections related to covid.
- Follow a strict Ray Peat inspired diet.
- Regular physical activity and time outdoors (walking, weight lifting, yoga)
- Stocked up on 2 years of food (rice, coconut oil, canned oysters, sugar, powdered milk, gelatine, instant coffee, water jugs)
- Planting carrots and potatoes (someone nearby has chickens)
- Pay attention to mainstream media, alternative media and several doctors who understand and describe potential problems and errors around the virus, “vaccines” and lockdowns
- Invested in cryptocurrency

If anyone here has anything to add please do! I believe Canada is in pretty bad shape currently, and I hope we can find a way out of this mistake, corruption, and loss of our freedom! Thanks in advance.
Have you stocked up on fuel? In case of a grid failure.
With you on not been 'vaccinated'.

D

des yeux

I would have to say that to avoid most medium to larger cities would be advisable. Not wanting to offend anyone but there is a belief that the Ontario government believes that at election time the province only considers the Toronto area to be the entire province. So you can take that for what it is worth. My wife is from an urban area originally and she has been out here for over 26 years and for the most part would not move back, so to say this is Utopia would be a lie but I personally feel the live and let live, and help someone when they need a hand attitude is a little more prevalent in a more rural setting.
I think the only option would be homesteading then if one wants to move away from the cities.

J.R.K

I think the only option would be homesteading then if one wants to move away from the cities.
Perhaps but we live about a half hour from the largest urban area, we have two small towns within ten minutes. The attitude is different from that ten minute drive from there to here. It is kind of surreal and I am unsure of the reasons why but it just is.

Jinju

Perhaps but we live about a half hour from the largest urban area, we have two small towns within ten minutes. The attitude is different from that ten minute drive from there to here. It is kind of surreal and I am unsure of the reasons why but it just is.
You are probably right. City folk (including myself) are used to living in constant anonymity.

J.R.K

You are probably right. City folk (including myself) are used to living in constant anonymity.
You can do that very well out here as well my friend. One thing that has been observed by many of our neighbors is that life for us has not changed very much as we practice social distancing on a regular basis, not by consciously doing it but rather just because of geographical distance between residences. You can vary the degree of socializing as you please.
An example of this would be a friend of ours had a camp fire last night and all in all there were probably twenty people there last night, conversing drinking laughing and telling a few lies, as I looked around the fire every face was fully visible not one mask. Now we were behind a set of trees and about 100 yards off the road, but the only vehicles that drove by were the ones driving in his lane way to join in and the odd four wheeler going by. Just my perspective. We are not filthy rich by any financial standard but one thing this pandemic has taught me is that wealth is a word that is not only measured by a bank account or fiscal net worth.

Jinju

Possibly. But you are fortunate though :)
I am not particularly social or gregarious, but I have not socialized with anyone outside of my immediate family in person in 14 months - it is enough to drive the toughest nut insane.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals