Canada to Require Vaccination Passports for Air & Train Travel Within Country

Seven

In the news today. Perhaps they'll be able to merge it into the vaccine passport soon.

OP
K

kaydeegee

In the news today. Perhaps they'll be able to merge it into the vaccine passport soon.

This came across my desk today as well!! A little further digging led me here. Not an official policy document, but a "report." A few freaky quotes include:

| Access to services could displace ownership . . . Unlike the traditional economy, the access economy uses new technologies that let individuals rent out goods or services that they own, such as clothing, cars, rooms in houses, parking spots, tools . . . Depending on how far this new access model displaces ownership, an individual may no longer own their lifestyle–instead they might effectively rent it.

| Social Credit may become a more powerful determinant of socio-economic inclusion . . . these developments could lead to new ways of evaluating who should qualify for credit and services, based on algorithms.

| Individual Wallets With Unified Benefits . . . The government could create a secure “digital wallet” for every Canadian, which would combine all federal government benefit programs, and offer easy access to them and to related financial information and advice.

happycell

ChopSuey

I currently work in a school in Canada (trying to work for myself again as soon as possible) and almost everyone is 100% pro vaccine, and also anti choice. I often talk of the humans right perspective, regardless of pro/anti vaccine and how we fought so hard for our rights etc and none of them get it.

Its getting ridiculous, now the schools are going to force children(highschool) to get the vax to participate in any activity after school (sports, chess club etc). Basically alienating anyone who refuses to get the vax.

I honestly didn't believe it would come to this, that basic rights would be taken away and segregating people based on medical background. It's quite frighting thinking of whats next. I'm so close to achieving my business goals I can't afford to quit right now so I guess I'll have to do the 3x a week testing for the next 6ish months until I'm set.

Everyday Canada is turning more and more into a communist dictatorship, I'm planning to leave as soon as I can.

bk_

I currently work in a school in Canada (trying to work for myself again as soon as possible) and almost everyone is 100% pro vaccine, and also anti choice. I often talk of the humans right perspective, regardless of pro/anti vaccine and how we fought so hard for our rights etc and none of them get it.

Its getting ridiculous, now the schools are going to force children(highschool) to get the vax to participate in any activity after school (sports, chess club etc). Basically alienating anyone who refuses to get the vax.

I honestly didn't believe it would come to this, that basic rights would be taken away and segregating people based on medical background. It's quite frighting thinking of whats next. I'm so close to achieving my business goals I can't afford to quit right now so I guess I'll have to do the 3x a week testing for the next 6ish months until I'm set.

Everyday Canada is turning more and more into a communist dictatorship, I'm planning to leave as soon as I can.
If you really think about it, based on the empirical evidence of reverse transcriptase of the mRNA material in the vaccine, this is actually an issue of race.

You have a race of genetically modified people, allegedly that are immune, versus a race of unmodified people who likely have natural immunity if they’ve been infected.

Consider racial infectious immunity such as sickle cell syndrome amongst sub-saharans that grant them a level of natural immunity to malaria. When visiting Africa should foreigners be segregated because they are more susceptible to malaria and will help spread it?!

Thus, entertaining such argument, one could conclude that these segregation measures are racist.

Doc Sandoz

Human rights? People give those up in a second to be relieved of their fear by a big strong protector. No, the only way to convince these people is to fight fire with fire, fear with fear. Show them video of some of the horrific results of being jabbed. Show it again and again. Pounding with that hammer just might get through some thick skulls.

Inaut

The vaccinated people at work are becoming angry and discriminatory against the unvaccinated. I know of people already getting fired illegally and the hate mob is celebrating.
I don't doubt that there are some of these people. I know of a couple people in my work place but from my personal experience in the work place these last two weeks, people are now more open to dialogue and a lot of the vaccinated people I talk to say they aren't buying BS anymore. Probably not enough though which is probably more to your point. I'll be facing termination in the New Year I'd imagine when they take rapid testing off the table...

bk_

I don't doubt that there are some of these people. I know of a couple people in my work place but from my personal experience in the work place these last two weeks, people are now more open to dialogue and a lot of the vaccinated people I talk to say they aren't buying BS anymore. Probably not enough though which is probably more to your point. I'll be facing termination in the New Year I'd imagine when they take rapid testing off the table...
Do you live in Ontario? The media controls people’s emotions and thinking, if tomorrow the media said it’s a human rights violation everyone will repeat that, if tomorrow they say the unvaccinated deserve to be executed...

Back
Top Bottom