Canada to Require Vaccination Passports for Air & Train Travel Within Country

J.R.K

Hi J. I posted an article about the approval today in a couple of threads. I am so sorry to hear about your friend's girlfriend and son. I bet a lot are doing that. Makes me so mad.
As I recall, one Pfizer is approved, the Cominarty that you mentioned. But Pfizer has a whole lot of the un-approved one. There isn't enough of the Cominarty available and they will use the other which is still under EUA.

The article says Pfizer wants to use the one under the EUA because under the approved one, they have more liability. If they used the Cominarty there would be greater liability, huge compensations for death/injury. This fits in with what you were saying about it's not being a FULL approval.
Thank you Birdie for this clarification, I was unaware that they have two available.
So is one actually fully approved?

Birdie

Thank you Birdie for this clarification, I was unaware that they have two available.
So is one actually fully approved?
That article said the Cominarty was fully approved, and the other still EUA. And that the Cominarty is scarce. Odd

Inaut

share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share !

Attachments

• Generic Vax Refusal Letter.docx
    26.1 KB · Views: 45

J.R.K

share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share share !
Thank you for this Inaut! I am self employed and all my employees are vaccinated the irony is that I am the only one not vaccinated and I own the place!
That being said my business is highly regulated and I have government personnel showing up at will and unannounced, they are the prime example of authoritarianism and very much do mirror inspectors from 1935 to 1945 fascist held areas. I feel they will possibly come for my number in the near future.

Inaut

Thank you for this Inaut! I am self employed and all my employees are vaccinated the irony is that I am the only one not vaccinated and I own the place!
That being said my business is highly regulated and I have government personnel showing up at will and unannounced, they are the prime example of authoritarianism and very much do mirror inspectors from 1935 to 1945 fascist held areas. I feel they will possibly come for my number in the near future.

I know how you feel @J.R.K . People keep telling me to just go along with the rapid testing because its "not as bad as having to get a vaccine. It's painless..." and I get to keep my job...Aren't i lucky????!.... You give an inch, they'll take the mile.....If I submit that document (which I probably will), I'll be "marked" and eventually be out of a job.....Better to stand for something I guess now (or maybe I'm an idiot for putting up resistance thinking it matters???) .....I just want to be do whatever God wants me to do (even though I don't know what that really is).

J.R.K

I know how you feel @J.R.K . People keep telling me to just go along with the rapid testing because its "not as bad as having to get a vaccine. It's painless..." and I get to keep my job...Aren't i lucky????!.... You give an inch, they'll take the mile.....If I submit that document (which I probably will), I'll be "marked" and eventually be out of a job.....Better to stand for something I guess now (or maybe I'm an idiot for putting up resistance thinking it matters???) .....I just want to be do whatever God wants me to do (even though I don't know what that really is).
You might believe that you do not know what you are to do, but I find myself that if I am quiet in my mind I seem to be able to find the path that seems right to me.
If you have not heard the story before about the man that passed on and met his Lord on the other side and found himself walking on the sand at his side, he looked back at the path he had taken and saw the footsteps in the sand, he noticed at the toughest and darkest times in his life that there were only one set of footprints. So he queried the Lord and asked,”Lord I notice at the best times in my life your footprints are beside my own, but at the darkest times there are but one set of footprints, why Lord would you leave me at my times of need?”
The Lord replied ,”no my child when there was only one set of footprints that was when I carried you”.
Strength and honour my friend.

Progesterone

Can someone make one for Quebec people please?

Jinju

That's awful, JRK! If I may ask - what are these authorities after when they show up unannounced at your place of business?

Jinju

@Inaut! I am not going to fill in that attestation confirming my jab status. If the pressure gets too intense, I may change my mind (depending on what they throw at me).

My employer is sneaky, I heard that they have included attestation status or whatever in the code of conduct - which would give them grounds/cause for termination.
I also agree about testing. Ideologically I refuse to get tested.
But that aside, if I were to go in to the office 3 times a week, there is no way I am submitting to testing at that frequency. Plus I am sure they will pass the testing costs on to employees and also require the unjabbed to wear a mask in the office. I am simply going to refuse....

I fully expect to be unemployed in the next month or so.....

PolishSun

A separate room for unjabbed colleagues would be a good option. And yes, they can fire for some other reason at my work as well with the hidden reason being the unjabbed status.

Inaut

A separate room for unjabbed colleagues would be a good option. And yes, they can fire for some other reason at my work as well with the hidden reason being the unjabbed status.
The only benefit I have is that my company doesn’t fire people, even with cause... My boss couldn’t even terminate an employee during his probation period. I’ll be able to ride the wave but only for a time... Start thinking about downsizing and moving out to the country if you can afford it. They will eventually bring the battleground to your door step but atleast you can say you tried.

ilovethesea

I met someone, an accountant, who was the only one in her company not jabbed. (This happened a few weeks ago, before it became clear all companies would jump on board, so she probably disclosed the information too freely.) Anyway, they pulled her into a room with one other employee and made them both redundant due to "restructuring". She thinks they did it that way so she has no legal recourse and can't claim discrimination. (And since when is it proper protocol to be made redundant with another employee present??) But she got a good severance package and doesn't think it will be worthwhile to try to fight it... all very sneaky.

Inaut

I met someone, an accountant, who was the only one in her company not jabbed. (This happened a few weeks ago, before it became clear all companies would jump on board, so she probably disclosed the information too freely.) Anyway, they pulled her into a room with one other employee and made them both redundant due to "restructuring". She thinks they did it that way so she has no legal recourse and can't claim discrimination. (And since when is it proper protocol to be made redundant with another employee present??) But she got a good severance package and doesn't think it will be worthwhile to try to fight it... all very sneaky.
A friend of mine says he thinks they are doing the same thing. An email went out to the rest of the company but his name wasn’t on it. Smaller companies are easiest bullied, especially if they have some Stazi members in upper management. This really sucks....pretty soon our health coverage will be in jeopardy. Short of gun shot wounds or severe blunt force trauma, we will need to be able to doctor ourselves...

J.R.K

It could be an option, but realistically is there any time in human history where segregation of a certain group of people for any reasons of belief has been looked back upon in a position light?

Back
Top Bottom