Can Young Men (age Between 18-30) Benefit From Taking Pregnenolone, If Their Metabolism Is Good?

Discussion in 'Pregnenolone' started by Logan-, Nov 21, 2018.

1. OP
    Logan-

Logan- Member

2. Wolf

Wolf Member

Vagrant/Tradesman
    +1, keeping my cortisol low all the time makes me lethargic/sleepy and I put on fatty mass while taking 5 mg sublingual dhea/preg before sleeping knocks me on my ass. Side note: Transdermal scrotal application actually seems to have a more "balanced" effect and calms me without being overly strong. The secondary androgenic effects are cool and all, but the clarity and calmness are king.

3. bromuda

bromuda Member

I got my pansterone-bottle recently, I took with estroban so can't really attribute to what made the effect. I suspect I'm highly deficient in Vit D (I live in Sweden) so just the vit d in estroban might make a difference. I'm 24 and I'm fairly lean and muscular already with quite high libido. I took 2 drops of pansterone and felt a very noticeable calming effect. Does anyone know if DHEA acts as a pheromone cos I got a few ioi's (indications of interest) from the women around when I went out to eat.

4. Runenight201

Runenight201 Member

I doubt it would be more powerful than a properly scented cologne, especially at 2 drops. Should of grabbed those stress-free, vitamin D-rooping balls by your hand and capitalized on the situation.

5. bromuda

bromuda Member

Hm will have to investigate further, I know there are certain pheromone blends that have DHEA and androsterone, ladies be going primal when they smell it :D