Can Young Men (age Between 18-30) Benefit From Taking Pregnenolone, If Their Metabolism Is Good?

Logan-

The majority of people who use pregnenolone and post their experiences online seem to be older than 35 years old.

Can young men (age between 18-30) still benefit from taking pregnenolone, if their metabolism is good?

Vinero

Ofcourse they can benefit, I know I do. Maybe people who have perfect thyroid function do not benefit from it, but I don't think anyone has such good thyroid function.

OP
L

Logan-

Ofcourse they can benefit, I know I do. Maybe people who have perfect thyroid function do not benefit from it, but I don't think anyone has such good thyroid function.

Do you take it every day? How much do you take? Which brand?

OP
L

Logan-

I don't take any at this moment. But have had good effects in the past from Idealabs pregnenolone.

What were the effects?

I have read things like lowered stress, feeling better, antidepressant effect, more energy, calmness, better cognitive function.

OP
L

Logan-

Thanks. How much is a good oral dose in general, do you think?

Mauritio

What were the effects?

I have read things like lowered stress, feeling better, antidepressant effect, more energy, calmness, better cognitive function.
I am 25 and I have experienced all of those above from Pregnenolone.

I am still not completely sure about DHEA, but Preg seems to be one the few reliable things for me. But always taking low dosages (2-5 mgs)!

Vinero

I am 25 and I have experienced all of those above from Pregnenolone.

I am still not completely sure about DHEA, but Preg seems to be one the few reliable things for me. But always taking low dosages (2-5 mgs)!
Yes DHEA is very good too, in combination with preg it's very androgenic.

Vinero

Nice, so anabolic too?
Yes I find DHEA very anabolic. Don't forget that DHEA is a cortisol antagonist. Cortisol is the ultimate catabolic hormone because it converts muscle tissue to sugar. Anything that opposes cortisol is anabolic.

Mauritio

Yes DHEA is very good too, in combination with preg it's very androgenic.
I am currently experimenting with Pansterone (and Andro) , and this time DHEA seems to give me a lot positive symptoms , but I always get really flushed towards the afternoon, dont know why . Cant really make a review on its effect yet. But I do get androgenic boosts in a matter of minutes after taking Preg even on its own. Works super fast.

Vinero

I am currently experimenting with Pansterone (and Andro) , and this time DHEA seems to give me a lot positive symptoms , but I always get really flushed towards the afternoon, dont know why . Cant really make a review on its effect yet. But I do get androgenic boosts in a matter of minutes after taking Preg even on its own. Works super fast.
What do you mean by flushed?

Mauritio

What do you mean by flushed?
I start sweating and my face gets red .
This could be inflammation because of cortisol suppression from Pansterone , but I dont get that to that extent from Andro.
I did get this from antibiotics however (dont remember which ones) - It was really characteristic: morning and midday: fine. Afternoon and evening : bad.
I should look if there are some daytime fluctuations of cortisol or inflammation in generell as some patients have told me their pain and inflammation is worse in the afternoon or evening.

Last edited:

Scenes

I start sweating and my face gets red .
This could be inflammation because of cortisol suppression from Pansterone , but I dont get that to that extent from Andro.
I did get this from antibiotics however (dont remember which ones) - It was really characteristic: morning and midday: fine. Afternoon and evening : bad.
I should look if there are some daytime fluctuations of cortisol or inflammation in generell as some patients have told me their pain and inflammation is worse in the afternoon or evening.

I’d like to know about this too. I get flushed easily (red faced like I’m embarrassed, but I’m not, lasts a few hours sometimes).

While I was using methylene blue (oxidal) low dose it never happened. Waiting on it to arrive so I can test again.

Recently I’ve been using pregnenolone low dose and aspirin, and I’ve been flushing around midday for approx 1 hour. No issues outside of that.

Mauritio

I’d like to know about this too. I get flushed easily (red faced like I’m embarrassed, but I’m not, lasts a few hours sometimes).

While I was using methylene blue (oxidal) low dose it never happened. Waiting on it to arrive so I can test again.

Recently I’ve been using pregnenolone low dose and aspirin, and I’ve been flushing around midday for approx 1 hour. No issues outside of that.
Interesting. Have you been taking oxidal orally ?
I have also been taking aspirin the last days and it might make it even worse ...

Scenes

1 drop x 3 daily (orally in oj) and most of the redness went away. I certainly never flushed for a couple of months while I took it. Noticed since stopping a few weeks ago the flushing is back, but I’ve also started preg and aspirin in that time.

My skin and eyes have never looked better in my life than those two months taking oxidal daily and a beef liver supp once weekly. My eyes were so clear, even my teeth seemed to look whiter...sounds crazy...need to test again to see.

Mauritio

1 drop x 3 daily (orally in oj) and most of the redness went away. I certainly never flushed for a couple of months while I took it. Noticed since stopping a few weeks ago the flushing is back, but I’ve also started preg and aspirin in that time.

My skin and eyes have never looked better in my life than those two months taking oxidal daily and a beef liver supp once weekly. My eyes were so clear, even my teeth seemed to look whiter...sounds crazy...need to test again to see.
Interesting I was also noticing that the flushing also contributed to red ,vascular eyes. And when my eyes were clear I also didnt flush that much.
I think it might be liver related . Does Oxidal have a beneficial effect on liver ?

Scenes

Interesting I was also noticing that the flushing also contributed to red ,vascular eyes. And when my eyes were clear I also didnt flush that much.
I think it might be liver related . Does Oxidal have a beneficial effect on liver ?

Could well be. I saw somewhere the oxidal lowers lactic acid by increasing co2. Red eyes related to lactic acid?